PDA

View Full Version : Burger King Kicks Out Baby for Not Wearing Shoes

hesnothere
08-06-2009, 03:46 AM
Doesn't get much more stupid than this...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2025820/burger_king_kicks_out_baby_for_not.htm

A baby was kicked out of Burger King in Missouri. Not only was the baby kicked out, but so was her mother, who had not put shoes on the infant yet. Enacting the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy, a Missouri Burger King manager told the mother that they would have to leave the restaurant because the baby wasn't wearing any shoes. The mother put socks on the baby to try and adhere to the policy, what was then threatened by the manager that he would call the police. The baby doesn't walk, and can't even crawl yet, but the manager didn't want "baby germs" getting in the way of his business.

Baby Germs? Freaking tool.

dv8grl
08-06-2009, 03:50 AM
http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-baby-no-shoes-kickedout-restaurant-080409,0,5070606.story

Yet she said those feet nearly got the baby, her mom and her grandmother, booted from the restaurant, as grandma was holding Kaylin at the counter and the cashier took their order.
Now if Grandma had the babies feet on the counter, then there would have been an issue.

boopster
08-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Maybe Burger King should add to their policy not allowing people with bad breath or body odor to pass thru their door.

Hey Burger King, how about adding:
Must have temperature taken before entering
must be toilet trained
Must present recent physical by an accredited physician asserting that you are not contagious
Must wear masks to prevent the spread of any germs

And for the employees:
must follow all policies that pertain to customers
must not fraternize with anyone within 48 hours who might have the possibility of carrying germs
all bacteria must be left in the parking lot
must be decontaminated before being within 100 yards of food
mouths should never be opened while in the store since germs might reside in one's mouth
bodies should be 100% covered at all times

Managers can only be hired if their mouths are big enough to accommodate their own feet....with shoes on!

ElleGee
08-06-2009, 09:36 AM
What a moron... Baby germs? lol

krisharry
08-06-2009, 12:16 PM
http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-baby-no-shoes-kickedout-restaurant-080409,0,5070606.story

Now if Grandma had the babies feet on the counter, then there would have been an issue.

That would be an issue with barefeet or with shoes on.

krisharry
08-06-2009, 12:17 PM
How stupid. I almost never put shoes on my babies at that age. Maybe the manager was trying to get out of servicing a large group.

dv8grl
08-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Those counters are pretty low. If grandma held the baby straight in front of her, the baby could easily kick have their feet on the counter.

hesnothere
08-06-2009, 03:29 PM
I'd actually trust the six-month-old baby foot germs more than the germs of most of the fast food workers I've come across.

Jolie Rouge
08-06-2009, 03:47 PM

I would see more of an issue if the baby were sitting on the counter.

That being said; how hard is it to simply wipe down the counter with a antibacterial cleaning product ?

krisharry
08-06-2009, 03:50 PM
I would see more of an issue if the baby were sitting on the counter.

That being said; how hard is it to simply wipe down the counter with a antibacterial cleaning product ?

For most of the workers, I would say pretty darn hard. LOL

jasmine
08-06-2009, 07:52 PM
awe, I love sweet baby toes LOL (of course clean LOL)

janelle
08-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Barney Fife must work there. Take them to jail. LOL