PDA

View Full Version : Survivor 19/20 updates

sunflowers
08-01-2009, 04:18 AM
SURVIVOR 19 IS ON THE WAY! Survivor: Samoa Premiere Thursday, Sept. 17 8:00pm ET/PT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PShP8VOQ4CE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Frealitytvspoilers%2Ening%2Ecom%2 Fgroup%2Fsurvivor&feature=player_embedded

Survivor 20 will be an all star cast

Survivor all-stars cast may include Coach, Fairplay, Rupert, Ozzy, Parvati, Cirie

Everyone’s having fun compiling their own lists of who they want to appear on Survivor’s 20th season and third all-star season, which starts production in August, but a list of potential cast members has leaked thanks to the person that leaked the initial confirmation: former cast member Coby Archa.

He posted a list to Survivor Sucks that includes those who “were asked, said yes and have the best shots of getting on.” There are 23 people on the list, and Coby noted about 30 were interviewed. The season will probably have 20 at most, so at least three of these people won’t make it, and there maybe other additions.

I hope this list is total bull**** and/or the producers wise up because I can’t imagine suffering through a season of Johnny Fairplay (he quit the second time they brought him back, so why again?), Coach, and Sierra. And Ozzy and Parvati and Amanda and Stephenie and James again? Please. That’d be an epic casting fail. How about people we may not have seen in a while but remember fondly? Peih-Gee Law? Colleen Haskell? Elisabeth Filarski Hasselbeck?

Of course, the fact that I’m already irritated validates the whole point of an all-star season: you get viewers invested before the show even starts. And a huge part of the problem of doing all-stars again is that not everyone will say yes, and thus you tend to get the attention-starved ones who have nothing better to do with their lives. And I look forward to perhaps someday interviewing them now that they’ve read this.

Here’s Coby’s list of 23, which I organized by the first season on which the potential cast members appeared; some showed up for both the season eight all-stars and fans versus favorites:
Survivor Australia: Jerri Manthey and Tina Wesson
Survivor Africa: Tom Buchanan
Survivor Amazon: Jenna Morasca
Survivor Pearl Islands: Rupert Boneham, Johnny Fairplay, and Sandra Diaz-Twine
Survivor Vanuatu: Twila Tanner
Survivor Palau: Stephenie LaGrossa and Tom Westman
Survivor Panama: Cirie Fields and Shane Powers
Survivor Cook Islands: Ozzy Lusth and Parvati Shallow
Survivor China: Jean-Robert Bellande, James Clement, and Amanda Kimmel
Survivor Micronesia: Natalie Bolton
Survivor Gabon: Randy Bailey, Ace Gordon, and Jessica “Sugar” Kiper
Survivor Tocantins: Sierra Reed and Benjamin “Coach” Wade

(this is from Reality Blurred not ours)

justme23
08-01-2009, 10:58 AM
There's really only one person on that list that I really HOPE comes back... and that's sugar... she is by far my favorite. There's one not on the list that I would like to see again and that's Yao(sp)Man.

chasity43
08-03-2009, 09:51 AM
i love rupert, he's so cool, i hope he comes back. i met him once when he did autographs around here and got pics with him.

lucimPI
08-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Was Ozzy the young man that won almost every swimming thing? If so, I liked him. He seemed so very nice and he was a cutie. MHO, I don't really like when they bring back people that have already been on (BB for example-Jesse is such a pain), I like when they have new people on. At least then, no one has an "edge" over anyone else.