PDA

View Full Version : Dating in the dark......

whatever
07-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Anyone seen the show? I have watched both times and I like it. I really think people put to much into looks. I know it would be probably be different if it were me. But if you felt an attraction for someone in the dark does it matter much what they look like?

speedygirl
07-30-2009, 08:35 PM
I loved it and the girl from Boston and the baseball coach from St Louis were so cute together.

ilovecats
07-30-2009, 08:47 PM
Somehow I never heard of this show.I would have wanted to watch it.

speedygirl
07-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Somehow I never heard of this show.I would have wanted to watch it.

The next one is on 8/3 on channel 5 (ABC) at 10. It's an awesome show.

DBackFan
07-31-2009, 01:00 PM
I watch it because its on after another show I watch and YES I like it a lot..lol

So now I see previews for the new Lot to Love I think it is, Bigger people?

Surfergal
07-31-2009, 06:31 PM
I saw the first one, missed the second though was interesting why some walked away at the end. I always think most guys know first - they have to "grow on" the girl.

Shann
08-02-2009, 12:30 AM
I've seen this too and think that it's a really interesting concept. While I do agree you need to have a physical attraction I think an emotional one would be more important. I always feel bad for the ppl who get left on the balcony. Like the first girl, I liked her at first but then she left the guy based on his looks and they were the first couple to make out, so obviously there was an attraction there. :( I could understand why the guy walked out on the girl in the second episode.

DBackFan
08-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Still watching? Last night surprised me. I thought the one girl would like Malek's looks for sure..I mean she was a bigger girl and he went out for her, ya never know I guess. The last couple are a good match.