PDA

View Full Version : I'm really sad

justme23
07-25-2009, 02:29 PM
I found out some news yesterday that has me completely bummed. One of my cousins dogs attacked one of my Nanas dogs and she died. I'm not going to say what kind of dog either was because I don't want this to become some debate about dogs... but to say that we're all very sad and disappointed is an understatement. She was the best dog (well, they both were honestly) and I really will miss her. It was not an easy death, they brought her back twice before they decided enough was enough and I hate to think of the pain she went through. Worse than that is that my Nana had to watch it happen in her kitchen. Tried as they might they could not get her free. If you pray or whatever, pls say a prayer for both my Nana and my cousin. They are both devastated and very depressed about the situation. It's gonna be a while before anyone really gets over this... it's just really sad.

Mary Jo
07-25-2009, 07:28 PM
How horrible to have witnessed such an incident.
The death of a pet is always sad. I am sorry that this was so traumatic.
I'll say a prayer for your family and the dogs, too.
I hope you all find some peace soon.

pepperpot
07-26-2009, 04:51 AM
Very sad....:(

Littleme
07-26-2009, 05:43 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

lucimPI
07-26-2009, 12:24 PM
I feel so bad for your Nana and cousin. It is so very hard to lose a pet. No matter what kind of dog it was that started it, they are just like people, having a bad day. My heart goes out to Nana and your cousin.

Shann
07-27-2009, 12:58 AM
What a sad situation all around. I'm sorry your nana lost her doggy :( It's never easy to lose a furbaby. I hope they can figure out what caused your cousin's dog to attack so that doesn't happen again. :(

littlebuggy
07-27-2009, 05:18 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I have a jack russel who was attacked by a neighbors dog a little over a month ago. It was in our yard, and my kids were both right there. Cost a ton to get him fixed, he has to have surgery, luckily we were able to set up payments for it, but i thought for sure we were going to have to put him down and i was a wreck. I hate that your nana had to see it, it's such a horrible thing to witness and i wish her all the best!!!