PDA

View Full Version : Real or Good Fakes?

DezaRay24
07-18-2009, 10:35 AM
Okay so check out this site I found while looking for shoes for my son. I'm having a heck of a time figuring out if the items are real or really good fakes since its a Chinese shop. I've looked a few things up on other sites just to look at them and wow they really seem real but then the prices are so low....Can they really get all that stuff dirt cheap if its real?

http://www.chinashopzone.com

Anniston
07-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Given the price of the Louis handbags, I would have to lean toward it being fake. I tried to search for reviews on the site but found none.

One thing I wanted to add is that I think Ebay has guides for spotting fakes. So maybe that can help you.

Jenefer3
07-18-2009, 11:38 AM
I personally wouldn't order from them, it doesn't seem legit to me. What company puts their bank information on a website?

Beneficiary
Shanxu Luo

Beneficiary Address
Putian City, Fujian Province, P.R.C

Bank Name
Bank of China Putian Branch

Swift Code
BKCHCNBJ73C

Bank Account

Bank Address

560, Wenxian Road, Chengxiang District,Putian City, Fujian Province, P.R.C

cathych
07-18-2009, 11:45 AM
I don't think it is legit, I mean Nike shoes for $30? When you buy quality, you usually have to pay quality prices.

Anniston
07-18-2009, 11:48 AM
If you are seeking a good deal on shoes, often if you go to enough web sites, he can find something that he likes on clearance. My son only wears Etnies and I never pay over $20 per pair.

But maybe your son is older and is seeking something particular. In which case, you may be hard pressed to find a deal. I would guess that the fakes are made very shoddy.