PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a member of ebay bucks?

tsquared
07-15-2009, 01:58 PM
I got an invite to join and it looks like a cool program, but don't see anything that it has restrictions on it. Restrictions as in buying so much a month etc..........

tarbabie
07-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Any more details about it?

Sounds interesting...http://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.html

tsquared
07-15-2009, 02:19 PM
This is the email i got.............I just want to make sure there is not a hidden requirement before i join.
Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in a new rewards program called eBay Bucks. We're only inviting a randomly selected group of eBay shoppers to join as we continue to develop the program.

It's fast, easy, and free. Just sign up, and you'll be on your way to earning 2% back on all your qualifying eBay purchases.*

You'll rack up eBay Bucks whenever you shop on eBay and pay with PayPal. Every three months, you'll get a certificate to spend on eBay.

DBackFan
07-15-2009, 02:25 PM
As far as I know its as easy as it sounds. I joined the 1st of July and can redeem my bucks through an Ebay purchase in October they say. Can't see how I am out anyhting by joining.

tarbabie
07-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Send me an invite?

tsquared
07-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Send me an invite?

The way i read it the invites are sent out from ebay right now. I don't see anything in my email that says otherwise.

The_Kinzzy
07-15-2009, 02:45 PM
I am a member. It's not to bad but I will tell you, you have to spend a lot to get a lot. No hidden fees or anything like that. So as long as your a good eBay buyer then you'll make out pretty good.

jasmine
07-15-2009, 03:17 PM
I do it, it's free and easy. The more the product is worth, the more in bucks you get, the more you spend etc. I only got .33 cents last month, but I also found a pillow valance, won it for a dollar with free shipping, so that made it only .67 cents, and that made me happy :).
Also one lady last month reimbursed me my money, I bought a ebook from her and she reimbursed me saying that she couldn't find it, so I thought well damn, I wasted my ebucks on it, but was pleased that my next purchase, my ebucks were also reimbursed so I used them again!!
There was another post on here where I posted a direct link for ebucks, let me go look

here ya go
edited this url I put up for the ebucks, when I clicked on it, it lead to where you could get in my account, yikes!!
But it is there, just look around

DBackFan
07-15-2009, 03:20 PM
For those that haven't been sentanything look at the top of your My Ebay page and you may see a LINK there.

Heidi
07-15-2009, 07:05 PM
I've used it for a couple months now. You don't get a lot, but I go through mypoints before bidding so I get points there and through eBay and it adds up eventually. There are no limits I believe. For a $.99 item you get $.02. Shipping is obviously not included.

Willow
07-16-2009, 05:02 AM
I am a member. It's not to bad but I will tell you, you have to spend a lot to get a lot.

I agree! I received the invite yesterday and joined. You do have to spend a lot. I bid on a couple of things last night and they were only worth 3 cents and 2 cents. lol I think it said that you do have to spend the ebay bucks within 30 days so there is a time limit to use them but other than that I don't remember reading about any restrictions other than certain items don't qualify.

cpbaby
07-16-2009, 05:21 AM
Well, crap! I logged into ebay this morning and had the invite. BUT, yesterday I spent over $300 on there in various purchases. Darnit!

tuggerbug
07-16-2009, 10:20 AM
I can't find a link for this. Can anyone help? I don't remember seeing an email about ebay bucks and I have been a member for years.

tsquared
07-16-2009, 10:44 AM
I can't find a link for this. Can anyone help? I don't remember seeing an email about ebay bucks and I have been a member for years.

my email was titled
earn rewards -- join ebay bucks
i am thinking they are looking for active buying people right now to test their beta program.............

tarbabie
07-16-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm in now too! Looking at a new/used cell phone...

tuggerbug
07-16-2009, 07:02 PM
I have been buying for years and they didn't send me anything. :( I feel left out!

Willow
07-17-2009, 06:35 AM
I have been buying for years and they didn't send me anything. :( I feel left out!

The email that I got said that they were randomly selecting people.