PDA

View Full Version : Melissa Rycroft of 'Dancing With the Stars' and 'A Bachelor' engaged for real this time

sunflowers
06-29-2009, 02:34 PM
This time, the proposal sounds like the real thing for Dallas beauty Melissa Rycroft. She is the former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader famously proposed to on the season finale of ABC's The Bachelor before being brought back for a tawdry special episode called "After the Roses." The cad took it all back, claiming he was still in love with another contestant.

But Friday night, Melissa and boyfriend Tye Strickland were glowing when they showed up at Brio Tuscan Grille in Southlake with two older couples who looked suspiciously like parental units. There was a large vase of fresh flowers at the table. The whispers around the restaurant were that Melissa and Tye got engaged on Friday and she was presented with a ring in a box featuring its own internal lighting (to make that rock shine).

Last spring, Tye was an omnipresent figure in the Dancing With the Stars studio after Melissa was brought in as a replacement for Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell.

Friday night at Brio, Melissa lived up to her billing as one of People magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People. Wearing shorts and high heels, she displayed her famous legs.

Last week, Melissa debuted as a special correspondent for Good Morning America interviewing radio host and comedian Steve Harvey

Shann
06-29-2009, 06:04 PM
That was fast, seems like she's in a hurry to get down the alter, wonder how long that marriage will last?

sunflowers
06-30-2009, 05:00 AM
this is her old boyfriend though she had before going on the show...they have history

sunflowers
06-30-2009, 01:41 PM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=418135&GT1=28103

BeanieLuvR
07-03-2009, 10:47 AM
I'm happy for her. I really like Melissa. I think Tye is way cuter then Jason! Glad to hear about the job too. I was hoping something would work out for her.