PDA

View Full Version : site to find neighbors name and phone number

buglebe
06-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Does anyone know a site where you can find your neighbors' names or phone numbers? I know I have had that site before. The neighbors who live behind us have dogs who look like beagles but they have such a horrible cry. It is not a bark and not a howl like some beagles. It sounds like someone being killed. They have gotten through the fence and been in our yard for 2 days.
Wouldn't you normally notice if your dogs were out of your yard especially when they can be heard blocks away?

Shann
06-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Do you know their address? if so go to www.whitepages.com and do a revers look up on them and that should pull up their info. I would definitely suggest calling the SPCA or whatever your organization is there and report the issue unless you all ready plan to. Poor doggies :(

dianepost
06-27-2009, 08:16 AM
http://www.phonenumber.com/reversephone
Put a search for your phone number in when it shows your listing on the next page click on details and it will give the choice to find neighbors click on that and it will show your neighbors and their addresses
hope this helps

SLance68
06-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Your County Property Appraisers website will have their name and address. What I did was put in my address and then clicked on the property behind me to get the street address and name. Then looked them up on www.yellowpages.com

Mary Jo
06-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Like SLance 68 check out o see if you have a local city or county website and then check out assessor's website.

jdunlap
07-02-2009, 02:14 PM
I'd give this yellow pages (http://www.411.com) site a try, they usually have the best and most accurate information around people's address and numbers.

Willow
07-03-2009, 03:56 PM
If you know where the dogs came from maybe you could just walk over and tell them in person.

iluvmybaby
07-03-2009, 04:27 PM
If you know where the dogs came from maybe you could just walk over and tell them in person.

Maybe the neighbors let the dog out ALL the time.

ElleGee
07-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Call animal control..
When I was living in an apartment the people downstairs were these 2 college kids.. One bought a pit bull puppy.. Sweetest thing in the world. The other room mate was abusing him when the other one wasn't home. I used to get anxiety attacks because the sounds were so awful.

I called animal control, they took the dog and the owner was bent that I didn't come to him first

Eff him, if he couldn't tell his puppy was being abused he shouldn't have the dog. He got the dog back but only after he kicked the roommate out

My point is it's better to be safe than sorry you didn't do anything