PDA

View Full Version : ~*Secret Pal*~ JULY-DECEMBER 09 sign ups!

Pages : [1] 2

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-18-2009, 06:50 AM
Let's get this going since I have had PM's about it

This will be JULY-DECEMBER. I'll match you up with a secret pal, you send to them and someone will send to you! It's a secret who you are until the last month,in this round that will be in DECEMBER. There are a few Holidays/Seasons, July 4th, Fall Harvest, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas!

PM me your wishlist/ISO and dislike list,can be anything food,candles,scents etc.Your full name and mailing address.Also include your birthday! Minimum will be $15 prior to shippping. DC# IS A MUST, if you do not follow through negative feedback will be left.You must be an active member here at BBS.

I have done this for several years and it's been a lot of fun. You get to know members and lots of us have become friends by doing this.

Sign ups until JUNE 30th Ship date will be the 15th of each month. IF you will be late please PM me and let me know.If you fail to follow through with this swap, NEGATIVE feedback WILL be left.

Woo~Hoo !! Let the sign up's begin!!

dangerousfem
06-18-2009, 07:14 AM
i'm in again :)

tarbabie
06-18-2009, 09:25 AM
Count me in!

krisharry
06-18-2009, 09:51 AM
I'm in, will pm ya later. Thanks DBD!!!

Renrut
06-18-2009, 10:45 AM
I am in but on my way out the door. Will send u the info as soon as I get home tonight.

wyrmslyph
06-18-2009, 11:50 AM
ok. I'll play again. lol. :rainbow

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Shelly is in too :D

come on!

Heidi
06-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Me, me!

4diego
06-19-2009, 10:17 AM
Me too!!

Airbuswife
06-19-2009, 12:01 PM
me too!

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-19-2009, 05:52 PM
I have a few of your lists, I need everyones ASAP, I have a few who want matched up so they can start shopping LMAO

We have 10 people so far!! Let's get more!

Thanks!

Blackberry
06-20-2009, 04:51 PM
I would like to join; it sounds like a lot of fun. I will pm you my list shortly.

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-20-2009, 04:59 PM
I would like to join; it sounds like a lot of fun. I will pm you my list shortly.

WONDERFUL!! Glad to have you! :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-21-2009, 01:42 AM
we now have 11 people!

who else?

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-22-2009, 01:07 AM
I have list from alot of you, still need a few more!!

Let's get some more people, this is the REALLY FUN part of the swap!

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-23-2009, 04:27 AM
I have matched some people up...I need lists from

Airbuswife, dangerousfem and wyrmslyph :D

Need a few more people!!

I forgot to add---If you use a PO box, Please also include your street address in case goodies are shipped UPS etc..

dangerousfem
06-23-2009, 10:14 AM
just sent my list :)

4diego
06-23-2009, 12:42 PM
This is always so exciting! I always look forward to having a real reason to shop for "stuff".

wyrmslyph
06-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Yes, sorry. I will get working on list tonight and have it to you by tommorrow. :rainbow

dustay
06-23-2009, 02:36 PM
Will email you the info in a little while am on my way to an appt. I have done this be 4 a few years ago

Dustay

krisharry
06-25-2009, 08:10 AM
bump!

WtPlover
06-25-2009, 08:55 AM
I want in and I will PM you my addy and likes and dislikes

4diego
06-25-2009, 09:53 AM
WtPlover, I love your icon! I have a Winnie the Pooh tattoo even, he's just the cutest! Hello from a fellow follower!

Blackberry
06-26-2009, 10:06 PM
I hope we get our buddies soon. I can't wait to send out my first box!

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-28-2009, 05:27 AM
I hope we get our buddies soon. I can't wait to send out my first box!

I'm waiting on someone *cough* AIRBUSWIFE to PM me her list so I can do match ups lol

Ohhhhh Jackieeee....I need your list my friend!

Airbuswife
06-28-2009, 09:21 AM
I'm waiting on someone *cough* AIRBUSWIFE to PM me her list so I can do match ups lol

Ohhhhh Jackieeee....I need your list my friend!

oh shoot, i knew i was forgetting something!! going now to pm you... :)

tarbabie
06-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Come on Jackie! I want to go shopping!

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-28-2009, 12:30 PM
I also need to wait on a few people to send out their reveal stuff....

come on gals *chop-chop

tarbabie
06-28-2009, 01:35 PM
I also need to wait on a few people to send out their reveal stuff....

come on gals *chop-chop

Who is still missing? I have been gone so I don't-

P.S . burning up in St. Louis MO!

4diego
06-28-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm still waiting too!

tarbabie
06-30-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm still waiting too!

Dana you are the best! HUGE box waiting inside my front door when I got home- will list content shortly- still recovering from a long weekend- in the "arch
city! GOD IT WAS SOOOO hot!

4diego
06-30-2009, 02:32 PM
I am so glad it finally got there, I was really starting to worry! And yes, it's been SUPER hot here for days now. I hope you liked everything!

tarbabie
07-01-2009, 06:19 AM
I am so glad it finally got there, I was really starting to worry! And yes, it's been SUPER hot here for days now. I hope you liked everything!

Meowzers- we loved it! Think my little guy (james the kitty) had been staking out that box for days cause it smelled really good! kitty treats and a peach candle- hulla girl, and that's just for starters...will come back shortly to post my list...:dancing:

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-02-2009, 05:40 AM
Meowzers- we loved it! Think my little guy (james the kitty) had been staking out that box for days cause it smelled really good! kitty treats and a peach candle- hulla girl, and that's just for starters...will come back shortly to post my list...:dancing:

wrong thread..this goes in the Jan-June LMAO

I'll be posting match ups this evening!

Blackberry
07-02-2009, 08:28 AM
wrong thread..this goes in the Jan-June LMAO

I'll be posting match ups this evening!

Yay! I can't wait!

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-03-2009, 05:31 AM
Yay! I can't wait!

me either, BUT I had to redo the match ups cause I gave 2 people who they had last time LMAO

It will be today :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-04-2009, 01:54 AM
OK!!! Everyone should have their pals info now :D Let the new round begin!

krisharry
07-06-2009, 01:03 PM
I got my July box today, wow, full of kitchen goodies -cutting board, rubberscraper, peeler, towels, and chocolates Yeah! Airheads and stickers which my boys grabbed right away and a bottle of japanese cherry blossom shower gel. I loooove it all! Thank you so much SP! You made my day!!!

dangerousfem
07-06-2009, 02:02 PM
wow.. that was fast..lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-06-2009, 04:35 PM
i knew yours was mailed out early Kris. :D

Also Dana..be on the lookout, you had goodies shipped today :D

WendyLou75
07-06-2009, 04:58 PM
AWWW MAN... :( I should of signed up sooner, but my job was up in the air at the time and I didn't want to sign up for something I couldn't follow through on... *sigh* Phooey...

4diego
07-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Oh goody!! I am working hard on my pals July box, but no where close to mailing it out. You guys are super fast!

Blackberry
07-06-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm working on my buddy's box now too, but I need you to reply to my pm DAVESBABYDOLL!! Thanks.

4diego
07-10-2009, 07:31 PM
I got my super July box today!! It was loaded with goodies. First an angel, it's sweet! Big box of junior mints (already gone!), big package of Nutter Butter cookies(yummy), Ocean Blue (love the scent, haven't tried it yet) glade candle refills. Three packs of Stride Sweet Berry gum (kids already claimed it, I did get a piece though), big bag of Skittles in Smoothie Mix flavors, Icing on the Cake (trying it in the am) coffee and a breakfast blend coffee too! An awesome nail file (really can't ever have enough of those!), Purple Potion nail polish (great color), nail polish remover (we have needed this for about a week now-big thanks!), and Lipton Green Tea in mixed berry. My dh will probably open the tea as soon as he gets home from work tonight!

Thanks so much for everything, it's all great! And I liked your note also! Thanks again SP!

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-14-2009, 01:57 AM
I got my July goodies!! OK pal, I LOVES you! Besides football, I'm a BIG boxing fan and I got a Manny tshirt!!! I LOVE IT! Also got a Mrs. Fields candle..fudge brownie (yum) and 2 set of 3 dish towels, needed those!

THANK YOU! Awesome!! Just perfect!

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-14-2009, 02:01 AM
I got my July goodies!! OK pal, I LOVES you! Besides football, I'm a HUGE boxing fan and I got a Manny tshirt!!! I LOVE IT! Also got a Mrs. Fields candle..fudge brownie (yum) and 2 set of 3 dish towels, needed those!

THANK YOU! Awesome!! Just perfect!

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-14-2009, 02:02 AM
Notice!

Blackberry- be on the lookout, you have goodies heading your way!

krisharry
07-15-2009, 01:40 PM
A Hump day bump, hi everyone!

tarbabie
07-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Hey Neighbor...Happy hump day!

krisharry
07-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Hello all SPs. Hot and humid here today, anybody got great w/end plans? We may go to the amusement park tonight if it isn't storming and to the lake Sat, Sun eve. I may take the kids to the drivein. We shall see. Hope everyone has a great w/end. Enjoy!

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Happy Friday! Going to the company picnic tomorrow. Starts at ten, but I'm not going that early lol I work Suunday, after work my friend and I are going to dinner and a movie...she said she needs a break from her husand LOL

Enjoy your weekend!!

wyrmslyph
07-17-2009, 10:57 PM
:rainbow Well, those sound like fun. I am sure I will end up sleeping in, loafing just a little, washing the car, melting in the heat... lol. Its all good, it will be an enjoyable weekend with family no matter what.

You guys enjoy your weekends!

Heidi
07-18-2009, 06:10 PM
We had a yard sale today and did awesome. I'm doing it again tomorrow, but Sunday is never as good as Saturday.

Airbuswife
07-20-2009, 11:55 AM
i got a nice box on saturday from my pal :) a very nice note, two boxes of yummy tea (orange and blueberry!) a cool mug, some soap shaped as puppies, (is that for me or my dog, lol?) and LOTS of samples. thanks so much!

oh btw, i think i omitted something from my list, i am ADDICTED to lip balm, so if you come accross any that you think i might like, throw it in the box, lol! ;)

Blackberry
07-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Oh Wow!

I got an amazing box today with a very nice card. It was an "office supply box". I got oodles of post it notes: A block of 5 pads of recycled post-its (yay recycled!), a pad of post-its that says Memo From Hell, some with a pretty design in orange (my favorite color), and some with my initial on them (also in orange) and finally a set of decorative sticky notes; very pretty. And then there was also a big set of Bic Mark It pens in lots of colors plus 3 extra pens and a colorful set of binder clips.

Whew! And it did not escape my notice that this was all wrapped up in red and orange colored tissue paper (my favorite color combination)!

Secret buddy, you were very thoughtful and I appreciate it! I loved everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And to my secret buddy, I am already working on your next box. :wavey:

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-21-2009, 05:13 AM
Ok ladies, It's past the shipping date!! For those who have not shipped you need to PM me ASAP !!!!

For the rest of us...on to August shopping :D

Renrut
07-21-2009, 07:41 AM
Already done just waiting to ship lol.

dangerousfem
07-21-2009, 10:32 AM
same here.. just waiting on payday this week to ship

tarbabie
07-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Same boat here!

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-22-2009, 02:05 AM
NOTICE! Toni, you have goodies on the way!

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-23-2009, 05:16 AM
Would those who have NOT shipped for July please PM me and let me know when you plan to do so. Theres only a couple of you.

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Notice~ Tracy yours went out today, tomorrow latest. I'll update when I get DC#

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-24-2009, 01:41 AM
NOTICE~ Tracy, your's is being picked up by mailman this morning. Heidi, yours has shipped.

krisharry
07-24-2009, 01:26 PM
TGIF bump!

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-24-2009, 03:39 PM
NOTICE~ Shelly, your goodies are on their way!! YAY! Everyone for June has shipped...Michelle's goes out a little later because she has a birthday :D

wyrmslyph
07-24-2009, 08:26 PM
NOTICE~ Shelly, your goodies are on their way!! YAY! Everyone for June has shipped...Michelle's goes out a little later because she has a birthday :D

June or July ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :beamup

Renrut
07-24-2009, 10:32 PM
June or July ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :beamup

Lol, a brain fart moment

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-25-2009, 05:49 AM
OMG LOL a COMPLETE brain fart! I meant... YAY everyone for JULY has shipped.

tarbabie
07-25-2009, 09:37 AM
WOW! I didn't think I could have an angel for a secret pal- BUT I do! My goodies are sooo awesome! I don't even know where to start- but here goes-

My shadow and I loved it all- The handmade bear was the best part for me- I let "pinkie" keep Tracy company yesterday cause she was upset that something that I bought from Japan had not come yet...Pinkie is a crocheted (sp?) bear that is adoreable! I got a spirt mug that is beautiful- An angel feather- a pull down frog made of wood that does jumping jacks! LOL! Jelly beans- (which my shadow grabbed, a bag of orea mini's- had to hide them quick...a pretty pair of chandlier earrings- (lite green stones) and an ulta.com pouch with a bunch of little samples in it...I think I got it all!
Thanks PAL! YOU made my day!

dangerousfem
07-27-2009, 02:38 PM
I got my box today...thanks so much SP!!

I got a Japanese Cherry Blossom wallflower.. which is my most favorite scent from B&BW..lol

I got a very cute green leather basket that had mango manderian spray, bodywash,lotion, and matching candle.. also got a container of the true blue spa body polish
and a box of the drink mixes that you put in the water bottles...

Thanks so much.. I loved it all!!

krisharry
07-28-2009, 04:05 PM
bump, where the heck is everybody? hopefully enjoying your summer!

wyrmslyph
07-28-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm melting in the heat. lol. I don't know about the others. I think I will go grab a fruit pop from the freezer now....

tarbabie
07-28-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm melting in the heat. lol. I don't know about the others. I think I will go grab a fruit pop from the freezer now....

Storming here tonight - up late playing DS with daughter- (she's afraid of the storm but wants to be a weather chaser when she grows up...) Hope everybody is okay...

Airbuswife
07-28-2009, 08:48 PM
ok, y'all that are soooo hot, i'm so sick of hearing it!! ( hope you know i'm being sarcastic! ;) ) our weather for this summer (if you really want to call it summer!) has been cool, rainy and down right cold! i think so far, including today we have had a sum total of 8 hot (80's) and NICE days. this weather SUCKS!! :(

Tarbabie and Krisharry, hopefully i'll be headed your way within the next few weeks....ah the joys of flying free, lol! (hopefully THIS weekend!) :D

wyrmslyph
07-28-2009, 10:00 PM
ok, y'all that are soooo hot, i'm so sick of hearing it!! ( hope you know i'm being sarcastic! ;) ) our weather for this summer (if you really want to call it summer!) has been cool, rainy and down right cold! i think so far, including today we have had a sum total of 8 hot (80's) and NICE days. this weather SUCKS!! :(

Tarbabie and Krisharry, hopefully i'll be headed your way within the next few weeks....ah the joys of flying free, lol! (hopefully THIS weekend!) :D

Really, it's that cool where you are? I would gladly trade you. :rainbow This past weeks worth of time has been going over 100 every day. In fact, around 9pm it was still a little over 90 out. It is cooling off more now that its full dark, but this heat streak needs to end. I know my relatives in CO have been enjoying thunder/lightening storms and 70s and 80s & another set of relatives in the central coast area of CA that enjoys 70s most the time.

So hey... send some of the chilly weather over here will ya? :star:lol.

Airbuswife
07-28-2009, 10:36 PM
Really, it's that cool where you are? I would gladly trade you. :rainbow

oh trust me it SUCKS here in western PA!! where do you live? maybe i'll come see you instead, lol! :)

krisharry
07-29-2009, 08:38 PM

awesome, pm me if you are near Charlotte and I'll buy you a beer.

wyrmslyph
07-29-2009, 10:11 PM
oh trust me it SUCKS here in western PA!! where do you live? maybe i'll come see you instead, lol! :)

Hmm... well, I cannot say exactly without divulging clues to pals. lol. Let's just say I am in the Pacific Northwest at this time and its way too hot lately. Ugh. I lived in the high desert for years and at the moment its hotter here than there. Sad. I am hoping for cooldown soon.

Yes, though, do come visit. It would be lovely to see you. We could go play at the river or something. :rainbow

Heidi
07-29-2009, 10:19 PM
I received my July box yesterday. Unfortunately it was over 100 here in Washington (absolutely strange for it to be this hot, but it has been) and some of it was a waxy mess. I was able to salvage an adorable Avon watch that is perfect for work, a nailpolish, anti-bacterial hand gel, a jar candle, some hair clips and hand lotion. The waxy mess was from some lip gloss and a candle that was in a metal container. It ruined a reusable tote bag and some coupons. Dispite the minor mess it was a very nice box. Thanks so much!

Airbuswife
07-29-2009, 11:22 PM
Really, it's that cool where you are? I would gladly trade you. :rainbow This past weeks worth of time has been going over 100 every day. In fact, around 9pm it was still a little over 90 out. It is cooling off more now that its full dark, but this heat streak needs to end. I know my relatives in CO have been enjoying thunder/lightening storms and 70s and 80s & another set of relatives in the central coast area of CA that enjoys 70s most the time.

I'd be soo happy if i could package it up and send it to you! i'm in western PA and this SUCKS, if i havent said it before, lol! today was rain ALLL FREAKING DAY!! AGAIN! I soooo want to go on vacation soon!!

Airbuswife
07-29-2009, 11:27 PM
awesome, pm me if you are near Charlotte and I'll buy you a beer.

my brother lives in charlotte, so yes, thats where i will be! hopefully i will get there soon! Unfortunately it wont be this weekend.... bummer... :( thanks for the offer Kris! i'll take you up on it when i get there :D (btw, you were an AWESOME secret pal!!)

krisharry
07-30-2009, 04:01 PM
my brother lives in charlotte, so yes, thats where i will be! hopefully i will get there soon! Unfortunately it wont be this weekend.... bummer... :( thanks for the offer Kris! i'll take you up on it when i get there :D (btw, you were an AWESOME secret pal!!)

your are welcome and thanks! Just let me know and I'd be glad to meet ya somewhere for a drink or maybe 2. LOL

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Happy Birthday Shelly!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-01-2009, 01:46 AM
I received my July box yesterday. Unfortunately it was over 100 here in Washington (absolutely strange for it to be this hot, but it has been) and some of it was a waxy mess. I was able to salvage an adorable Avon watch that is perfect for work, a nailpolish, anti-bacterial hand gel, a jar candle, some hair clips and hand lotion. The waxy mess was from some lip gloss and a candle that was in a metal container. It ruined a reusable tote bag and some coupons. Dispite the minor mess it was a very nice box. Thanks so much!

It's VERY important that weather is considered when shipping :(

shellysms
08-02-2009, 08:26 AM
thanks for the birthday wishes.

Just got back in town on saturday. I got my July pkg from my Secret Pal. Thank you!!
I got bubble bath..which I love, mary kay lotion I haven't tried any of that before so i'm sure that will be great...some samples, a sheet of army decorations for scrapbooking.. very thoughtful thank you... febreeze smell good stuff and a refill... thank you so much..It was nice having goodies to come home too!! OH and I got a cute birthday card!!! :)

Renrut
08-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Thank You so much Secret Pal!!!!!!! It was my birthday yesterday so for my box I got 6 pairs of old navy flip flops, love them!!!!!!!, and cash so I can go get a pedicure.

It's so funny cause I was gonna take my last money on Sat and get one but decided to hold it back for emergencies and didn't get it. I am on my way very shortly to go get it and then I can show off my new flops.

Thanks again!!!!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-04-2009, 05:33 AM
YAY! For pedicures!! I LOVE them! Happy Birthday!

Ok ladies--It's The dog days of summer~ August ~~ Let's get them goodies out!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-04-2009, 07:04 PM
NOTICE~ Blackberry goodies heading to you via UPS..pal said should be there by Monday 8/14

Blackberry
08-04-2009, 08:59 PM
NOTICE~ Blackberry goodies heading to you via UPS..pal said should be there by Monday 8/14

Yay! Can't wait to get it. And it should arrive on my son's 20th birthday. My baby won't be a teenager anymore. He's a young man now :( Sigh, they grow up sooooo fast!

On a happier note, I am just about done with my swap buddies box. Almost ready to go out!!

wyrmslyph
08-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Yay! My July finally got here. The packaging was abit mucked up, but otherwise it is great!
I got:
The Green Mile by Steven King (I haven't actually read that book before, so cool, I used to read all of King's stuff, but that was awhile back...)
a package of 6 double tipped markers called Photo Twin (you write/color on photographs with them), these are really neat and I look forward to trying them out this weekend
a 3oz skein of Red Heart, cherry red, yarn - thank you! I will have fun with this too
4 packages of Stiky pix photographic stickers (roses, posey, white daisy, and what looks to be marigolds)... these will be fun too. :rainbow
a really cool ink pad that has 12 colors in it (they are sectioned off in squares), yay!
and Rare Pearls, by Avon, bath gel, body lotion, and spray (or maybe you call it cologne) which smells very nice.... mmmm.

and an adorable card with a little girl wearing a green long sleeved shirt, red jumper, and a hat who is flying a kite and has her pet rooster next to her. It's cute! I appreciate the note too. Thank you very much for all my goodies, I shall enjoy them. I do stampers and scrapping so no worries. I love yarn... I may have to make the red into a nice yarn froggie. :rainbow I am crafty and so you just never know.

Big giant hugs and thanks to you Secret Pal. I love my goodies and will enjoy them. Some I will even use when I play with my mama (this is special, ask DBD and she can explain why)... she is liking pictures lately and teaching me some painting tecniques.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-05-2009, 01:51 AM
You, as well as your pal and I were getting worried lol

So, what's everyone been up to? I had birthday coupons from B&BW and VS I went and used yesterday. At B&BW found a (new to me) scent vanilla caramel....mmmmm lol also got a some VS body butters..mmmm

Just been working, 1 on, 1 off which totally SUCKS..no rest that way.Was suppose to have 3 off but NO, I got calle in today. Oh well, Anna (my buddy and semi boss) said she'd make me coffee and give me some bobby bucks LMAO Oh bobby bucks are play money we can use at the store at work, thay have B&BW, shirts etc.

Hot as a MOFO here yesterday..was hazy, humid and yuck!

You ladies have a great day!

dangerousfem
08-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Vanilla Caramel??? Are you serious? oh my.. I bet I'm gonna love that one..lol

krisharry
08-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Oooooh, vanilla carmel sounds delicious. It has been humid and sticky here for the last week or so. Still it has been a lot cooler than normal here this summer. i just can't stand the humidity, when the dewpoint is above 70 it is plain miserable outside. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Kids are back to school here in 3 weeks, seems like it has just flown by this year. Take care everyone.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-05-2009, 01:09 PM
My daughter goes back to school Aug. 19.

OMG, the vanilla caramel is to die for!! I'm in heaven! Can never have enough, they have the candles too. i wish they had the scent port in that scent here, but I was happy to get the wall flower refills in it.

It's been a cooler then normal summer here too, we had less raid/ T-storms then normal. This weekend is going to suck monkey turds.. 93 with Tstorms and HUMID that means hazy too.blah

tarbabie
08-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Getting ready to leave on Tues for a working vacation- flying to san diego for 5 days and then the kids are back in school on the 25th...Where did the summer go?

shellysms
08-05-2009, 03:53 PM
well...haley goes back to school August 12th.. my baby is in the 7th grade wahhhhhhhh so after staying longer in WV due to my dad's health....we are 2 weeks behind with school shopping and what not.. SO we have been shopping, shopping, shopping.. and OMG travis was so easy... get the supplies off his school list and he's good.. HALEY OMG she has to have matching binders to the folders to the pencil holders...OMG ...CAN you see the stress that I've gone thru... we hit..i know 10 stores in one day...AND then the clothes shopping....OMG she doesn't like anything body hugging, form fitting, to tight, this and that....THANKFULLY we got the big things done.. the jeans, the converse shoes, the slouch boots...the undies, and the socks... so we need to get a few more shirts and we are done.... OH and get this... Haley didn't like the index tabs they had anywhere..HELLO...index tabs are more or less the same...she's going to do me in ..can you tell??? Travis was so mild..I guess it's the boy girl thing huh... AND then of course...with them being 8 years difference in age..I was probably more tolerable then I am now...LOL OK..who asked how we are doing???? LOL

wyrmslyph
08-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Not too much going here, though there has been a change in the weather. Thunder storms. In fact, another one came up this afternoon and it hailed and poured earlier. At this moment, the thunder is rolling pretty good and the rain is coming down. It is signifigantly cooler too, in the 60s at the moment and yest afternoon it was in high 80 low 90's. Soooo much better than 100+. Whew. :rainbow

I don't envy you the school shopping, I don't remember index cards being a big deal. Everybody has something I suppose. :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-06-2009, 02:52 AM
NOTICE~ Becka you have goodies headed your way via Amazon, should arrive Aug 10 th

krisharry
08-06-2009, 10:53 AM
well...haley goes back to school August 12th.. my baby is in the 7th grade wahhhhhhhh so after staying longer in WV due to my dad's health....we are 2 weeks behind with school shopping and what not.. SO we have been shopping, shopping, shopping.. and OMG travis was so easy... get the supplies off his school list and he's good.. HALEY OMG she has to have matching binders to the folders to the pencil holders...OMG ...CAN you see the stress that I've gone thru... we hit..i know 10 stores in one day...AND then the clothes shopping....OMG she doesn't like anything body hugging, form fitting, to tight, this and that....THANKFULLY we got the big things done.. the jeans, the converse shoes, the slouch boots...the undies, and the socks... so we need to get a few more shirts and we are done.... OH and get this... Haley didn't like the index tabs they had anywhere..HELLO...index tabs are more or less the same...she's going to do me in ..can you tell??? Travis was so mild..I guess it's the boy girl thing huh... AND then of course...with them being 8 years difference in age..I was probably more tolerable then I am now...LOL OK..who asked how we are doing???? LOL

LOL, I have almost all the supplies, clothes for my 12yearold, the younger 2 will wear whatever I get I suppose. No girls here but my 12 year old has gotten super picky w/his clothes over the last year or so. Growing up I guess.

4diego
08-06-2009, 01:29 PM
It's awful hot here and our air conditioner froze up at 4 am this morning! My kids go back to school the 19th too. We're done with all the shopping and got them registered yesterday. Not too much new going on here, I start taking care of my father in law next week. He had a stroke the day after Easter and lost the use of his left side. We've just brought him home from rehab last week and my mother in law wants to work until April. Guess we'll see huh? Hope everyone's having a great summer!

dangerousfem
08-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Well things are super tight here.. so not much school shopping is going to be done.. I have made post at the boards I go to for clothes... I got a few things off the schools list at office max the other day for .10 each.. guess I will try to get the rest at Walmart next week....

but I did have her try on a few things that were clearanced at Roses the other day.. and oh my the whining..LOL We got a pair of brand new sketchers on ebay for $10.. so that made her happy..lol

4diego
08-06-2009, 01:36 PM
I hear ya! I am blessed that my parents help every year with back to school shopping or we'd be in trouble! Great deal on the shoes!

dangerousfem
08-06-2009, 01:41 PM
yea.. they were a really good deal.. her daddy isn't too happy about them.. because they have a skull on them.. and he is having trouble with the fact that she isn't his little girly girl any more..LOL

they aren't too bad..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/dangerousfem/misc/th_1060836m.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v472/dangerousfem/misc/?action=view&current=1060836m.jpg)

Renrut
08-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Ughhhh my son is so into skulls lol

krisharry
08-06-2009, 03:04 PM
yea.. they were a really good deal.. her daddy isn't too happy about them.. because they have a skull on them.. and he is having trouble with the fact that she isn't his little girly girl any more..LOL

they aren't too bad..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/dangerousfem/misc/th_1060836m.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v472/dangerousfem/misc/?action=view&current=1060836m.jpg)

Those are really cute. My son would love them. LOL He is also into skulls, etc.

krisharry
08-06-2009, 03:06 PM
It's awful hot here and our air conditioner froze up at 4 am this morning! My kids go back to school the 19th too. We're done with all the shopping and got them registered yesterday. Not too much new going on here, I start taking care of my father in law next week. He had a stroke the day after Easter and lost the use of his left side. We've just brought him home from rehab last week and my mother in law wants to work until April. Guess we'll see huh? Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Wishing a quick recovery for your FIL.

dangerousfem
08-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Those are really cute. My son would love them. LOL He is also into skulls, etc.

lol.. she is starting to branch out a little with her taste in fashion... I think these shoes are the first step.. daddy would prefer she be like she was last year... everything Hanna Montana... and High school musical..LOL

dangerousfem
08-06-2009, 03:38 PM

Hope your FIL recovers quickly :hug

krisharry
08-06-2009, 03:48 PM
lol.. she is starting to branch out a little with her taste in fashion... I think these shoes are the first step.. daddy would prefer she be like she was last year... everything Hanna Montana... and High school musical..LOL

LOL, I'm sure he does, they grow up so fast, sometimes you just want to keep they way they are.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-06-2009, 06:01 PM
I have all the school supplies and most clothes and shoes, just got to get her a few more things. I know she'll need a new winter coat, would love to find her a black and red one (school colors).

I start Christmas shopping in September :stunned

lol

4diego
08-07-2009, 06:30 PM
I keep an eye open for deals for Christmas all year long. Thanks for your wishes on my fil, things are improving each day.

My 13 year old dd is also big into skulls this year, she likes stuff with that Ed Hardy designer and he's got some school supply stuff out too. That made her happy.

Heidi
08-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Your schools start early. We don't start here until Sept. 2nd. I have bought a few things that I've seen on sale, but the bulk still needs to be done. I just today printed out her school supply list. I know Wal*Mart and Target always have super cheap school supplies right about now, so maybe we'll get that stuff done today.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Bump up!

Six days to shop and ship!

shellysms
08-09-2009, 08:08 AM
I'm officially done school shopping.. ATLEAST I hope...LOL
OMG what an ordeal. BUT she's happy..I'm happy!!
we got our online charlotte russe order in yesterday and she's happy!!

It is hot here!! today it is suppose to be 100...it was hot yesterday too!!
I'm planning on giving the doggies baths todays and brushing them out!!!
THEY both hate baths...so should be fun!!! :)

I have several pkgs ready to ship tomorrow..so tomorrow will be errand day.
I got my secret pal done for August.. NOW I've started thinking about September... GEEZ where did summer go?

krisharry
08-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Received my July **no August** I am behind LOL-box this w/end. Thanks so much SP, I got some new bath towels, a cleaning towel, some magicerasers and some orange cleaning wipes. All are greatly appreciated and will def. come in handy. Thanks sp!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-09-2009, 12:08 PM
OMG! It's hot here. 93 but the heat index is 104. it is HOT, HUMID and AWEFUL outside. We are on a heat advisory until 11:00 PM, that when the heat index will drop below 100 WTF. Oh, well, my A/C works so we're cool.

Friday night went to the Rib Fest..YUM! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time..ever see a man (my friend Jake) do the pee-pee dance? LMAO too many beers :D

Yesterday was my little village's annual cookie festival. So my friends and their families (including parents) came to my house to watch. I live on Main Street and the parade goes right by. They "toss" cookies (nabisco/Kelloggs) poptarts, rice Krispie treats,ritz crackers to the on lookers. Then we all went to the festival up at the park. man we didn't get home till 10:00 last night. Tried to wake up Dawson to go to church this morning with her little best friend, she said "I'M SLEEPING HERE" lol she didn't get up until 11:00. LOL, she played hard all day. It was a good time. When we went home, Andrea and her fiance and their son Landon went swimming (free swim from 9-11) She called this morning..lol uumm yay someone pooped in the pool fifteen minutes later so everyone had to leave lol

Today, is Pajama day :D

So that was my weekend. How was yours?

By the way ladies, this week I work M,T,TH & F, then I am leaving Sat after I hit my village town wide yard sale to head to Shipshewana,IN for my birthday (the 17th). Won't be back until Tuesday night. I'll remind you before I leave incase you have questions etc. So IF you are going to be late in shipping out August goodies (please don't be) let me know ASAP!

krisharry
08-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Very hot here too, all week it is supposed to be miserable. Except for being vomited on at the DefLeppard concert(see vent/whine LOL) it has been a pretty uneventful weekend. Not going to do much today. May watch a movie w/the kids a bit later. Def. something easy for dinner, maybe throw some steaks on the grill. Hope everyone had a good one!

Heidi
08-09-2009, 01:33 PM
It has FINALLY cooled off here and I couldn't be happier. I decided to take Kohl's up on their early bird sales yesterday and got all of McKenzie's school shopping done. When we checked out McKenzie said "wow mom, we are good shoppers." Spent like $250 and saved $240.

shellysms
08-09-2009, 04:25 PM
it was 101 today at 2 pm
the pool was like bath water!! BUT I like it that way.
so it was a pool day...and now something for an easy supper!!!
i'm not sure what yet.. so it's been a good weekend!!

4diego
08-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Too hot here to get out and do much. Nice, quiet weekend with family though so that's a plus!

Blackberry
08-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Got my August box today. It came with a really nice (orange!) card which announced my "Wake Up To A Great Day Box".

I received:
*Two bags of yummy coffee (one of them Starbucks and one of them Swiss Chocolate flavored).....Yum!
*An orange mug
*A red mug
*An orange dish towel
*A red dish towel

Thank you secret swap buddy for a really great box! Love everything, and especially love the colors!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-11-2009, 01:48 AM
Notice~ Becka you have two boxes from Amazon that have been dilivered!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Including today there are 5 days left to shop and ship!

I will be gone from Sat.-Tuesday night heading out for a much needed mini vacation for my BIRTHDAY :D so PLEASE if you think you will be shipping late, you need to PM me before I leave.

wyrmslyph
08-11-2009, 08:58 PM
I got my August boxes via amazon.com :rainbow :dance

I got a sushi mat with paddle for playing in the kitchen. While I don't eat real sushi it won't stop me from playing in the kitchen with my new toy. I am sure I will find usage for it. The paddle itself is great and the mat will have many other foodie uses. Thank you!

I got a cool mixing spoon set. It has the sizes: smidgen, a pinch, and a dash. :) now I won't have to guess at what amount I think that is. yay. lol. I do have some recipes that use those types of measurements. And yes, in answer to a comment made I will be able to use them in some craft things too. Hm. I bet I could use the mat for crafty stuff too. hehe. I had visions of the green flubber I made for the church kids awhile ago. Anyway.... :rainbow

I also got a cookbook called Baking with Kaiser loaves. I do like to bake so this will be fun to experiment with. I haven't looked to see what all kinds, but I am sure it will be tasty and fun. Lately, I have a thing for making raised donuts that are baked and doing up from scratch rolls. Mmmm. Thank you as I shall enjoy!

And I also got a very nice 2 quart scalloped bowl. It is very pretty. It will be great even as a serving bowl for company.

Thank you very much, pal. These are all great and I will definitely use them and enjoy them. :happy:thankyou

Big hugs & love to you!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-12-2009, 05:04 AM
NOTICE~Toni you have goodies shipping from Amazon on the 17th.

4diego
08-12-2009, 10:16 AM
DBD, hope you have a great vacation and a super birthday!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-13-2009, 01:41 AM
Including today, there are 3 days to shop and ship for August!

NOTICE~ Dana, yours is shipping Monday (8/17)

krisharry
08-13-2009, 05:35 AM
DBD, hope you have a great vacation and a super birthday!!

Enjoy your day and your trip DBD!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-13-2009, 04:41 PM
WOW!! I got my August goodies today!! Totally wonderful box! Let's see. A card that said "Are you ready for some football?" umm Hell yea :D

* big jar of Emerald mixed buts
* Jiffy Pop popcorn
* 3 Ohio State bowls with covers--love these
* Set of Ohio State tumblers
* Ohio state helmets ornament
* Ohio State cuzie (sp?)

AND a VIKINGS throw

AND! AND !! A birthday card (I LMAO when I read it, too true, and I can dream big,lol) with a Kohls gift card!!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I truely LOVE it all!! Can you tell, I'm EXCITED!

Oh, the nuts are going on the road trip with us :D

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-14-2009, 01:50 AM
NOTICE! Toni~

Items shipped on August 12, 2009:
Delivery estimate: August 19, 2009

one or two have shipped already.

As of today, 2 days to shop and ship.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-15-2009, 05:52 AM
NOTICE~Toni you have goodies shipping from Amazon on the 17th.

and the last shipped

Shipment Date: August 14, 2009

Estimated Arrival: August 22, 2009

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-15-2009, 05:53 AM
Ok ladies, leaving today so you guys keep this thread bumped with some jibber~jabber. :D

4diego
08-15-2009, 07:05 PM
How's everyone's weekend going? I have been canning all weekend and still at it!

wyrmslyph
08-15-2009, 08:54 PM
How's everyone's weekend going? I have been canning all weekend and still at it!

That's cool. What all are you canning? :rainbow

We slept in today. Then, we went down to Medford and shopped a little. This evening after we got back we have just loafed around. Nothing going on tommorrow except church.

Renrut
08-16-2009, 01:29 AM
All is well here. Decided to go out tonight and didn't miss anything by not going out all these years. Now, I have to take my arse to bed so I don't sleep all day lol.

4diego
08-16-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm canning pears, still have 2 1/2 buckets left out of 6 buckets.

I hear ya about not missing anything, I never go out anymore. For one, just can't - pay for it too much the next day. For two, just not much point-most everything I need is at home. Though I do miss seeing/spending time with my girlfriends.

dangerousfem
08-16-2009, 03:04 PM
mmm homemade canned pears..

4diego
08-16-2009, 03:07 PM
It'll be awhile before I can eat any, I'm sick of the sight of them right now!! But I know that when it's cold out, I will be glad that we have them.

shellysms
08-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Getting ready for Haley's 1st day of school tomorrow...my baby is in the 7th grade.. wah

AND double WAH..

we celebrated travis (my 1st baby who is now 20) wedding anniversary.. double WAH... THEY are just kids darn it...LOL BUT hey..the cake was good...great way to celebrate...YAH Sams' Club Bakery!!

I made grilled chicken salads...which were great.. and now just cleaning around the house... getting ready for big brother to come on!!

Renrut
08-16-2009, 04:40 PM
WoW, anniversary already??? Seems like he just got married lol

shellysms
08-17-2009, 05:25 AM
YEP...we should not let our kids get married....LOL

dangerousfem
08-17-2009, 09:29 AM
LOL.. posted in the wrong thread.. so much for my multi tasking skills today..lol

tarbabie
08-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Thank you secret pal! Really made my day! Got back Sunday early evening to hot and HUMID NC...My head is all stuffed up and I am coughing like crazy- ears hurt like a mother!:hello::hello:(heading to the Dr tomorrow...) Got amazon goodies this month from my pal- my shadow brought them in for me...

DVD of enchanted- I love that movie!
Cactus mini terrarium and cat nip PLUS to plant....thanks pal! YOU ARE SO SPECIAL To me- I would hug you but you DONT want what I have...

krisharry
08-18-2009, 01:08 PM
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We spent most of it at the lake but took the kids Sat night to the moster truck jam. They had fun but it was really dusty and between the dust and the humidity my allergies are in an uproar ever since. Now bagging all the school supplies for the bigstart next week. Enjoy your evening everyone!

dangerousfem
08-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Today is my baby boys 21st birthday... just not sure how I feel about that..lol

wyrmslyph
08-18-2009, 07:20 PM
Today is my baby boys 21st birthday... just not sure how I feel about that..lol

Hm. I think I would feel old, at least for a moment, then I wouldn't think on it anymore. lol. My neices turning that old made me think 'wow' where has the time gone.

tarbabie, I hope you get better soon. Being sick in the hot weather has got to stink.

Its pretty toasty here. They claim it will last only a couple days this time. Ha. We shall see.

Shelly, how went Haley's first day or so of school?

shellysms
08-18-2009, 08:00 PM
dangersfem....sniff sniff...congratulations, your baby boy is a man!!!
I hope he had a great birthday!!

Haley's first day of school was good! she was all excited when she got home.

SO...so far...so good...LOL She'll do fine!!!
As for me... schools back in, so i'm back to work...DRATZ....LOL

Hope all the Secret Pals are doing good!!!

dangerousfem
08-19-2009, 04:14 AM
LOL.. thanks guys...

Shelly I think he did... he was tipsy texting me last night..LOL

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-19-2009, 09:09 AM
WoW, anniversary already??? Seems like he just got married lol

That's what I was thinking! lol Man, time FLIES!

dangerousfem
08-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Welcome back DBD.. how was your BD?

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-19-2009, 09:14 AM
I'M BACK lol. Man, we had SO much fun! We stayed busy the entire time! Water park, shopping, flea market, Amish places & food! Had a WONDERFUL birthday!

Dawson started first grade today, she was nervous lol

Hot and humid here, T-storms are in forecast for the rest of the week,then a cool down for the weekend, which is good, we are going to my friends house to do fireworks on Sat. lol

Toni, hope you're feeling better!

NOTICE~Jackie (airbuswife) you have goodies heading your way!

NOTICE~Becka, did you get a "crafty card" in the mail? lol

tarbabie
08-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Got good drugs today- hope to knock this crap right out! Ears hurt! Hope my pal is happy! :)

dangerousfem
08-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Hope you feel better... and silly..lol.. your not suppose to ask on the board..lol.. then they will know it was you that sent it.. :)

tarbabie
08-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Hope you feel better... and silly..lol.. your not suppose to ask on the board..lol.. then they will know it was you that sent it.. :)

Not really...not the way it went...LOL!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Got good drugs today- hope to knock this crap right out! Ears hurt! Hope my pal is happy! :)

That's always a good thing! LMAO

wyrmslyph
08-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Welcome back & glad that you had a great bday, DBD. :rainbow

Haven't gotten the crafty card, no, but it could have come today. I didn't make it downtown to check the mailbox. Tommorrow. I hope its there, it will be so much nicer than bills. lol.

Heidi
08-19-2009, 10:11 PM
I got an Amazon gift card via email today. I almost deleted the email because I didn't recognize the sender and it looked like spam. Glad I didn't! Thanks a bunch, now I've got to figure out what to buy myself!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-20-2009, 01:34 AM
Good Morning ladies!!

man, I had jaimie set my alarm for this morning, I said 3:45 NOT 3:15 LMAO, oh well, next time I should just do it myself.

I have looked everywhere for a Lilac bush, and can't find one. Yeah, just a random thought there lol

Have a good day! Toni, hope you are feeling better.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-20-2009, 01:55 AM
damn..double post

tarbabie
08-20-2009, 08:16 PM
Good Morning ladies!!

man, I had jaimie set my alarm for this morning, I said 3:45 NOT 3:15 LMAO, oh well, next time I should just do it myself.

I have looked everywhere for a Lilac bush, and can't find one. Yeah, just a random thought there lol

What's with the lilac bush? Am I missing something as usual?:itsme:

wyrmslyph
08-20-2009, 11:11 PM
What's with the lilac bush? Am I missing something as usual?:itsme:

lol. I think while she may be actually looking for it and not finding it that its actually just a rather huge hint to her pal that she would love to receive one. :rainbow My mama has both purple and white ones and they are rather pretty when they are blooming.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-21-2009, 01:55 AM
lol. I think while she may be actually looking for it and not finding it that its actually just a rather huge hint to her pal that she would love to receive one. :rainbow My mama has both purple and white ones and they are rather pretty when they are blooming.

Nope, no hint, was a random thought lol BUT... lol

Naw, I have been looking for one and can't seem to find any. I'm always on the lookout of pretty's for my flower bed lol.

Toni, they are beautiful and smell fantastic! They come in purple,white,pink.

Random thought, I was so tired yesterday, I was in bed by 7:30 lol

Work today, OFF for the weekend!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-21-2009, 01:57 AM
I had a good question come up, so need answers from all you ladies! And since the fall season is fast on our tails....

Do you celebrate Harvest, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas?

shellysms
08-21-2009, 05:11 AM
I try to celebrate everything I can...even other peoples birthdays...LOL

Do you celebrate Harvest, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas?[/QUOTE]

krisharry
08-21-2009, 05:24 AM
^ LOL , Yes I celebrate them all.

wyrmslyph
08-21-2009, 06:41 AM
I don't know about specifically celebrating harvest, but I love the fall in general. I do celebrate the other holidays though, yes. :rainbow

dangerousfem
08-21-2009, 08:40 AM
I try to celebrate everything I can...even other peoples birthdays...LOL

Do you celebrate Harvest, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas?

:yeah :)

tarbabie
08-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Good Morning ladies!!

A little better today...maybe your pal should check here...http://www.logees.com/searchprods.asp

My sister just sent me some plants from here and they are awesome! Growing in my window right now...

Renrut
08-21-2009, 10:31 AM
We celebrate Christmas and winter lol. I love snowmen, they are so fricken adorable!!!

tarbabie
08-21-2009, 12:06 PM
We celebrate Christmas and winter lol. I love snowmen, they are so fricken adorable!!!

We love reindeer and snowflakes!

Renrut
08-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Oh yeah, I love snowflakes too lol

dangerousfem
08-21-2009, 12:48 PM
I just got my August box...:)

There was something for everyone..lol
Markers, colored pencils, highlighters, and camp rock stickers for my dd
Better than ears dog treats for my spoiled dog..lol
For me and hubby we got 2 bags of Howe natural snacks.. one sunflower and the other tropical fruit and nut mix
a box of mini delights.. mmm caramel
some steam bags
clorox wipes.. in my favorite orange scent.. and some cottonelle fresh wipes..

Thanks so much pal!! it was awesome!

Airbuswife
08-21-2009, 02:22 PM
i got my box yesterday! it was filled with YUMMY macadamia nut pancake mix, (tried that today, and YUM!) really cute hand made earrings, sugar packs, liccorice (hubby snatched that up!) i know there was more, but i'm drawing a blank! thank you so much! :)

dangerousfem
08-21-2009, 03:00 PM
anyone ever hear from PinkAquila? I haven't seen her post in months.. I remember last round she had gotten really sick...

shellysms
08-21-2009, 03:36 PM
dangerous..I haven't...I sure hope she is ok. She is really nice. I hope everything is ok..I might try to email her if I can find her email.

dangerousfem
08-21-2009, 06:19 PM
We do all Holidays.. My fav is Chirstmas.... Love everything about it!

A new addition to my list for my pal.. I have discovered a perfume that I never thought I would like..lol.. Can Can by paris hilton...man I love it... which is very surprising... since it is slightly floral.. and normally I hate floral smells.. and they normally give me a headache... but this stuff is awesome!

Heidi
08-21-2009, 07:46 PM
We celebrate it all. We're not into the dark, evil stuff, but more the cutsie fun stuff for the fall.

wyrmslyph
08-21-2009, 11:16 PM
i got my box yesterday! it was filled with YUMMY macadamia nut pancake mix, (tried that today, and YUM!) really cute hand made earrings, sugar packs, liccorice (hubby snatched that up!) i know there was more, but i'm drawing a blank! thank you so much! :)

Wow, I should tell my dad about that pancake mix. He loves pancakes and even flavors the normal ones himself (adding cinnammon, etc, ). lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-22-2009, 05:37 AM
We celebrate seasons and all the holiday's. I love americana/country type things.Love pumpkins for fall. I have Santa's and snowmen ornaments. I love to start decorating for fall (harvest). I actually planted my mums yesterday evening in the flower pots on my front porch. Also weeded what needed weeding in my fower bed.

krisharry
08-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Got a super cute card today from my sp w/a book of forever stamps which I could def. use and the cutest little keyfinder thing. I have never seen one before but you clip one end to your keys and the other end rests on the purse so you can find them easily. Too cool. Thanks for thinking of me sp, you are sooo thoughtful and you rock!

4diego
08-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Got my great box on Friday, sorry for not posting sooner! I got a nice card and each item was wrapped! I got scented tea lights in Calla lily and Dahlia, 2boxes of Runts, two really awesome novelty lighters(one is a purse and lights at the side-totally neat & very me), some very pretty stationary, 5 packs of gum (thank you!), 5 bags of wonderfully flavored coffee's (will try some this week with my FIL), a fridge note pad w/extra magnet, some cookies and cream milk flavoring straws (the kids snagged them and the runts too!), some kitty treats and puppy treats! The animals are VERY pleased too! Thanks so much pal, your great!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-23-2009, 05:11 PM
How was everyones weekend?

Yesterday, I went and got a pedicure (my me time,LOVE pedicures) cleaned house when I got home.Last night we went to my friend (Andrea) I work with mom and dad's house out in the country and did fireworks. They have woods all around them that her dad cleared himself, anyways, he used the tree parts (big truncks and branches) and made the most awesome swingset and benches I have ever seen. The swingset is huge with a fort on top, swings and other stuff. He did it all himself.

Today, Andrea and I and kids went and picked apples at my best bud Terri from work mom and dad's house. So wednesday I'll be making apple sauce and canning all day.

The weather was so fall like it was unreal. 72/73 out over cast mostly..BUT back to friggin 90 mid week. I LOVE fall!

Heidi
08-23-2009, 08:00 PM
I had to work this weekend. Booooo! It's really not that bad though, we are only open for 6 hours and it is usually really slow on the weekends. Today I got a new camera. I have a nice professional Nikon camera, but I needed a point and shoot to take to the concert with me on Friday.

shellysms
08-23-2009, 08:57 PM
the SUMMER weather has been a bummer here too... BUT we did get in the pool this weekend... I didn't really swim..just laid out...the water is cool. BUT it was good! Today I made apple dumplings...YUM
this weekend is my dad's birthday...so i'm gonna do some shopping tomorrow to find him something, and probably do some shopping for my secret pal!
atleast that's the plans.. of course, the kids might have some otherwise planned... we'll see. :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-24-2009, 01:31 AM
Wow, I should tell my dad about that pancake mix. He loves pancakes and even flavors the normal ones himself (adding cinnammon, etc, ). lol

crafty card yet? Should be there.

wyrmslyph
08-24-2009, 10:36 PM
Checked the mail tonight after dinner, yes, the crafty card has finally arrived. It gets around apparently. lol. It was in an envelope with addresses and postage on both sides, tucked into a slightly bigger envelope with an addy and peanut packing. :) Anyway, it looks like a yellow short sleeved dress with a blue bow on the front. Its the kind of style you dress kids in that when they 'twirl' it would poof out. Anyway, it said it was to me from my pal and happy gifting 2009.

It is very cute, pal. Thank you! Very thoughtful. I hope you are fairing well and having a great summer too. My summer has highs and lows, but overall it has been good. Big hugs to you!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-25-2009, 01:45 AM
It's about time Becka lol I'm glad it made it.

Hey, (random) what is good for under eye bags? lol

dangerousfem
08-25-2009, 04:58 AM
DBD.. I have heard teabags.. after you make the tea.. let the teabags cool.. then place them over your eyes for a while...

found this....

To Make:

1. Slice 1/4 potato to fit over your eyes.
2. Cut 2 slices or, if you prefer, 5 to 10 very thin slices, several for each eye. Either method works.

To Use:

1. Spritz eye area with water.
2. Lying down, place the potato slices on your eyelids and leave in place for at least 10 minutes for best results

shellysms
08-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Secret Pal thanks so much for my goodies.. I love all of my smell good stuff.
I also got some good snacks... turtles which didn't last very long..yum...now i'm sick. :)
everything was really good! thank you..
AND OMG..I almost forgot..a cute..cute dress for bella..How could I have forgotten that?? WELL step in my body for this week, and you'd know why...LOL BUT anyways.. thank you... nice box!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-27-2009, 06:17 AM
I got a post card from my pal in yesterdays mail!! :) Thank you for thinking of me!!

I was busy from 8:30 am yesterday morning until about 5:00 pm. making and canning applesauce. OMG, I have a boat load LMAO! I made regular, cinnamon & brown sugar and some with red hots cooked in it. They all turned out yummy!

Next on the list is making and canning salsa :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-28-2009, 04:08 PM
Everyone get goodies for August?

krisharry
08-29-2009, 11:01 AM
yes, I got mine. Anybody doing anything exciting this w/end? I am home today w/a cold, throat thing so nothing exciting today. May watch a movie w/oldest DS, something to make us laugh as it has been a horrid week here. Tomorrow DH and I are supposed to go to Cruefest 2 and rock out so hopefully I will feel better. I am going regardless though. Even if I have to Nyquil up, I figure I will still be in better shape than most there, LOL. Enjoy your w/end sp's.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-30-2009, 01:27 AM
Nothing exciting this weekend. I went to work yesterday, came home sick. My stomach. I'm up now ready for work, my stomach feels better but my nose and throat aren't :(

I have errands to run after work IF I feel up to it. I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday.

Have a good Sunday!

tarbabie
08-30-2009, 08:47 AM
Out school shopping today and picked up some things for my pal~!

Still hacking and ears are still bothering me- can't get anything out of them!

shellysms
08-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Cleaning...fun thing to do for a sunday!! i was going to go out today..but i'm feeling blah...and just want to stay home and watch tv!!

Heidi
08-30-2009, 04:05 PM
My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on Friday. We went away for the weekend. Nickelback concert on Friday, hiking, dinner & a movie on Saturday, now home relaxing and doing laundry today.

tarbabie
08-30-2009, 04:28 PM
My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on Friday. We went away for the weekend. Nickelback concert on Friday, hiking, dinner & a movie on Saturday, now home relaxing and doing laundry today.

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

krisharry
08-31-2009, 04:33 AM

Congrats!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-01-2009, 06:49 AM
Happy first day of September!!

Including today, there are 15 days to shop and ship for this month!!

Did everyone get goodies for August??

Airbuswife
09-01-2009, 09:50 AM
i got mine for august! :) working on getting mine out for my pal before i leave for vaca. i do have one tip for whoever has me, you should start using usps flat rate boxes for your shipping. they hold alot and shipping is only $9.85 no matter how full you stuff it, lol! you would have saved over $7 so far and every penny counts these days ;)

shellysms
09-02-2009, 06:00 AM
**pouting** Where did Summer go??? WAH..I want the summer back...BUT no use pouting..Just need to go on.. .start thinking about Fall... get those halloween decorations ready to put out...start thinking about those apple dumplings..., pumpkin pies.....YUM... :)

SO here it is...September!!!! Today is grocery shopping day...BUT it's raining and yucchy out...

Last night we rented the movie obsessed with beyonce....I really liked it.

Ok...enough useless chatter...LOL

dangerousfem
09-02-2009, 06:05 AM
I agree Shelly.. I want more summer... :-(

Renrut
09-02-2009, 07:03 AM
Not me, I am sooooooo ready for fall and winter lol
Been so cool out but starting friday, we have a week of 80 plus temps-yuck

krisharry
09-02-2009, 10:42 AM
I got my September box today. Wow, secret pal are you prompt or what. Thank you soo much. I loved everything. I got another towel and washcloth, some crazy straws, pencils, and stickers for my boys which they will love. A cute magnetic sticky note pad. A Cool skin care travel kit which I love and a really neat lipgloss set with a keyring attachment. Never saw one of those before. I also got a kitchenscrub brush, set of measuring spoons, and drumroll please a really neat flatware set for my new kitchen. Thanks so much sp. I love it all!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Including today, there are 12 days left to shop and ship for September!

krisharry
09-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Have a good weekend everyone one!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-06-2009, 04:15 AM
Not me, I am sooooooo ready for fall and winter lol
Been so cool out but starting friday, we have a week of 80 plus temps-yuck

Me too, I love fall and winter , call me nuts lol

shellysms
09-06-2009, 09:31 AM
your not nuts...I love fall and winter too...I just needed a longer summer...
our summer was kinda sucky..not a whole lot of hot days.. aND of course, I spent 5 weeks in WV with my family a way from the pool.. SO summer wasn't long enough for me!!
BUT I love fall too...i like decorating the yard for halloween....AND I love everything that goes with christmas...of course even the stress...LOL But it's all good!! You just gotta go with the flow!! I even just finished my christmas flight plans to WV so I'm super excited about that. We'll have another nice little visit in WV from December 17th thru Jan 5th. So that will be good! :)
Today I am cleaning house.. posting stuff on ebay....and just cleaning!! Haley is going thru her closets...cleaning her room... BEING a good girl...LOL so life is good!! I have soup beans on the stove..gonna bake some corn bread.. AND that is my day!!! :) So easy day!! Which is a good thing! :)
BUT I'm thinking..I might make something good for dessert..mmmmm chocolate cake perhaps.. sounds like a plan.
I hope everyone is having a Happy Labor Day weekend!!

AND I just finished my shopping for Haley's Birthday presents for Oct. 6th. I'm ahead of schedule. LOL

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-08-2009, 09:50 AM
I got goodies from my pal today!! I got a "smell good" box! B&BW in some of my favorite scents!! Wall flower refills, foaming soaps, a candle. LOVE these scents! THANK YOU for a GREAT goodie box!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Boy, fall is coming early this year. We have showers/rain in forcast for all week, low temps. The tree's are starting to chang in colors, a month early.

I love fall though. I hung up my outdoor sign and put my fall decor out. I'm ready for fall!!

shellysms
09-08-2009, 06:39 PM
It's actually chilly here tonight.. BRRRRRR :)

bmt2789
09-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Hmm, just saw this thread. I guess I should stop stalking and start participating around here so I can join in the next one. I love swaps like this.

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-10-2009, 01:36 AM
Hmm, just saw this thread. I guess I should stop stalking and start participating around here so I can join in the next one. I love swaps like this.

LOL

Next round will start in Jan.

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-11-2009, 03:11 AM
NOTICE~ Blackberry, you have goodies heading your way.

As of today, there are 5 days left to shop and ship for Sept.

Renrut
09-11-2009, 08:27 AM
NOTICE~ Blackberry, you have goodies heading your way.

As of today, there are 5 days left to shop and ship for Sept.

Did you get my pm with my address change?

krisharry
09-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Hello all, Hope everyone is enjoying their September so far and surviving back to school. Enjoy your weekend sps!!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-12-2009, 03:52 AM
Did you get my pm with my address change?

yep, taken care of :)

Blackberry
09-12-2009, 06:04 PM
I got my package today. It was filled with scrapbooking supplies! This is great because I have a project I'm working on and I really needed a push to get me back into it. I am taking my parents photo albums starting with when my oldest brother was a baby and I'm scanning all of the photo's onto the computer. Then I'm going to re-do each of the albums scrapbooking style! These supplies I received today will really be a great help. Thank you buddy!

krisharry
09-14-2009, 08:40 AM
How was everyone's w/end? My was great, even though the Panthers lost and that is putting it kindly, we had a good time. I am still recovering from all the junk I ate this w/end.Bbq Fri, fair food Sat, and game food Sun. I splurged at the fair and went for fried dough, icecream, and I tried a deepfried Reeses cup which was pretty much one of the best things I ever ate. LOL Today I am hitting the Pepto. LOL

tarbabie
09-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Still fighting off the crud here and had to do a second round of antibiotics ...finishing my shopping for my pal and mailing very soon...

wyrmslyph
09-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Still fighting off the crud here and had to do a second round of antibiotics ...finishing my shopping for my pal and mailing very soon...

Bummer. I am sure what I have is different, but I can totally empathize with your 'crud.' lol. I had ear/jaw/neck pain so bad that multiple pain killer did not remove the pain. After trying many things, I got seen by a doctor finally. My allergies apparently blew up and I had fluid behind one ear drum which was swollen as well, too much 'allergy' up in my sinuses, and a blockage in the pathways between my ear and the lymph nodes in my neck on that side. After he told me, I was like 'wow, that makes sense' because it explained my pain so well. I am mostly better, but taking claritin and max strength sudafed and having intermittet issues with the ear. I did have to take antibiotics too.

Anyway, I hope you get all healed up soon. Lord willing you will feel better and get the relief you need. :rainbow

wyrmslyph
09-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Boy, fall is coming early this year. We have showers/rain in forcast for all week, low temps. The tree's are starting to chang in colors, a month early.

I love fall though. I hung up my outdoor sign and put my fall decor out. I'm ready for fall!!

Fall would be nice! It has gotten a lot cooler overall here though. Especially at night. We had a spattering of rain yesterday and supposedly will happen a couple more days this week. The wind was blowing early this evening and it had bite. Still gets pretty warm 80s 90s during the day.

You need to take a picture of your fall decor. I think we would all enjoy seeing it. :rainbow

:beamup

tarbabie
09-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Bummer. I am sure what I have is different, but I can totally empathize with your 'crud.' lol. I had ear/jaw/neck pain so bad that multiple pain killer did not remove the pain. After trying many things, I got seen by a doctor finally. My allergies apparently blew up and I had fluid behind one ear drum which was swollen as well, too much 'allergy' up in my sinuses, and a blockage in the pathways between my ear and the lymph nodes in my neck on that side. After he told me, I was like 'wow, that makes sense' because it explained my pain so well. I am mostly better, but taking claritin and max strength sudafed and having intermittet issues with the ear. I did have to take antibiotics too.

Anyway, I hope you get all healed up soon. Lord willing you will feel better and get the relief you need. :rainbow
Thanks! I could use all the help I can get! That does make sense! Thanks for sharing!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-16-2009, 09:22 AM
NOTICE~

Heidi ~Estimated delivery: Sept 23, 2009 to Sept 28, 2009

Toni~ yours shipped yesterday

wyrmslyph
09-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Well, I got another well travelled (was mailed two places then to me :) (addys on envie)) cute 'crafty' card in the mail. It says hope I enjoy my package. So...I guess one is coming shortly. ;) lol. The card is cute, thank you! Hugs!

G'night to all of you and sweetest of dreams. :tobed

tarbabie
09-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Last night before I went to bed , I talked to my sister who told me to make a wish. I wished for GOOD mail today and I got it! I got a box from my sister- Love HER! And a box from my secret pal!

YOU make the best bears- don't think I would have the patience for that. Think is one is momma bear and the first one was baby bear...now they are a family! Love them- I will have to take a pic of my collection so that you can see it- also got some kitty socks and water melon socks- a pk of gum- (grabbed by my shadow) A glow in the dark butter fly- really cool!
And a febreeze candle in my favorite scent- Apple spice- and a manicure set! Thanks pal...YOU ROCK!!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-19-2009, 06:28 AM
Time for a reminder ~

ONLY send things YOU would be happy receiving!! NO old, used, opened, broke items. No open bags of candy with certain colors picked out, no expired items.
PLEASE go off your pals list!!

Again, look at what you are about to send and ask yourself if YOU would be happy with it. Don't just send something to send something. Think about your pal and what she would like.

Make sure the $ limit is reached prior to shipping..it's up to you if you go over (I always do lol)

Any questions, PM me :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-19-2009, 10:42 AM
SEE ABOVE POST

Also, since this is mid-swap, IF you want to change your ISO/likes list PM me

Airbuswife
09-19-2009, 11:36 AM
i got my box today.
I got a sandwich cutter (to take the crust off for bella, this is perfect!)
a chopper
a wavy knife (like for chips and fries)
some bag clips and
a puzzle for bella (she LOVES it!)

Heidi
09-19-2009, 01:03 PM
I received a cool Target gift card in the mail today and it came with a reuseable Target shopping bag. LOVE IT! Just in time for weekly shopping day. Thanks pal.

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-19-2009, 01:40 PM
I received a cool Target gift card in the mail today and it came with a reuseable Target shopping bag. LOVE IT! Just in time for weekly shopping day. Thanks pal.

That does sound cool.

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-19-2009, 06:19 PM
OH-OH and I forgot to mention that I got an envie full of coupons (and I used a lot of them) YAY!! My pal is so good to me!! Thank you!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-20-2009, 05:59 AM
I forgot to mention...you NEED to PM me the DC#, I use this to mark off for goodies sent each month.

So, again...who is still waiting on September?

Those of you who have not sent, need to do so ASAP!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-20-2009, 02:43 PM
See past two posts from me.

NOTICE~
renrut-your goodies shipped

Dangerousfem-your goodies are in your PM's :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-22-2009, 01:37 AM
BUMP UP!

Tracy, did you figure the site out?

dangerousfem
09-22-2009, 12:05 PM
LOL.. I think so.. it looks like they put up 4 items at a time.. for a set amount of time.. then change every 15 30 minutes or something like that.. so I think its a matter of checking it till you see something you want..lol It had confused me at first.. because I couldn't find a list of products..lol

wyrmslyph
09-22-2009, 05:52 PM
I forgot to mention...you NEED to PM me the DC#, I use this to mark off for goodies sent each month.

So, again...who is still waiting on September?

Those of you who have not sent, need to do so ASAP!

I am still waiting for the package mentioned in the 'crafty' card that came. I may have to tell the postal people they don't love me anymore. ;) lol.

Happy Autumn, I think today its officially that. With a hot streak hit and it being 100 today it doesn't feel like it. I would not have thought it would get so hot when it started out at 45 around 7:30am. Oh well....

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-23-2009, 05:54 AM
If you look out the windows, it sure looks like Autum, but walk out the door and it feels like mid-summer..friggin humid !

I'm ready for the cool crisp air of fall !

Dana--goodies have shipped

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-23-2009, 11:12 AM
I am still waiting for the package mentioned in the 'crafty' card that came. I may have to tell the postal people they don't love me anymore. ;) lol.

Happy Autumn, I think today its officially that. With a hot streak hit and it being 100 today it doesn't feel like it. I would not have thought it would get so hot when it started out at 45 around 7:30am. Oh well....

Label/Receipt Number: I have this in my PM's
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our PORTLAND, OR 97218 facility on September 22, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Time for a reminder ~

ONLY send things YOU would be happy receiving!! NO old, used, opened, broke items. No open bags of candy with certain colors picked out, no expired items, no far fetched items.
PLEASE go off your pals list.

Again, look at what you are about to send and ask yourself if YOU would be happy with it. Don't just send something to send something. Think about your pal and what she would like.

Make sure the $ limit is reached prior to shipping..it's up to you if you go over (I always do lol)

Any questions, PM me

ALSO, since the Holiday season is upon us, if you are sending Holiday themed items such as decoration type stuff etc, please try to send out early so your pal can use it prior to the holiday itself.

4diego
09-24-2009, 02:49 PM
I got another great box today, it's for Sept. and Oct. Lots of candles (they all smell great!), oil candle refills, and smell good stuff for the house. Can always use that, and some for the car. With teens, always need that. And, in time for flu season, Avon antibacterial liquid soap, hand sanitizer and purse sized tissues. A reusable Target tote, a nifty travel kit which will come in handy. Flower seeds for 100 sq. feet, will get them out first thing next Spring in my flower bed. Last but not least, such neat homemade items. A really awesome purple shawl (totally love it), homemade pot holders and scrubber, and the neatest little purse. Thanks soooo much for being so thoughtful!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-24-2009, 06:22 PM
I got another great box today, it's for Sept. and Oct. Lots of candles (they all smell great!), oil candle refills, and smell good stuff for the house. Can always use that, and some for the car. With teens, always need that. And, in time for flu season, Avon antibacterial liquid soap, hand sanitizer and purse sized tissues. A reusable Target tote, a nifty travel kit which will come in handy. Flower seeds for 100 sq. feet, will get them out first thing next Spring in my flower bed. Last but not least, such neat homemade items. A really awesome purple shawl (totally love it), homemade pot holders and scrubber, and the neatest little purse. Thanks soooo much for being so thoughtful!

Got a PM from your pal, she forgot to put something in the box, it will ship first week of October.

NOTICE~

Becka ~ two boxes were delivered today

Stephanie ~ goodies for Oct. Shipped today

wyrmslyph
09-24-2009, 07:00 PM
Yes, they were and I got them. ;) lol. :dancing:

I got a box from Amazon, with the book "Cravings" which has for short stories by authors I really enjoy. Yes, I do already own it, but my copy is buried in my storage unit 800 miles away. So, this is a welcome copy. :rainbow I like re-reading books now and then. Its like replaying a favorite movie. Thanks! Oh, as a btw, I have a wishlist on amazon if you decide you need ideas on something I don't already have.

In my other package, I got:
2 skeins of Fun Fur in Fiji (multi shaded purple, etc). These will be cool. I have made a few things with this in it. You can't do much with it by itself, but you use it with another strand or two of regular yarn and you can make something delightfully 'furry.'
Chop sticks & a fish plate from China. :) Fun stuff for the kitchen.
A neat ribbon bookmark that has an angel on one end and a heart on the other.
A dragon that is a zipper pull. Sweet! Contemplating sticking that on my wallet/clutch.
There is also a very cute, handmade book bag (even has a little cloth card wallet that matches). Very cute, and I have tons of books to use it with. I cannot seem to stay away from the bookstore. Hm. Of course, honeybuns doesn't do anything to discourage that... actually he encourages it. I can't seem to walk out of the book shops with less than 3 books. Couple weeks ago I went away with 7 or 8. lol.
:wavey:

Thank you very much! I love them and will have an enjoyable time with it all. Happy September to you also. Big giant hugs! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:thankyou:happy:happy

Renrut
09-24-2009, 07:52 PM
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to my secret pal, I got my box today. I swear you know me so well. I got some sunblock, lip balm, walmart gc :-), the cutest little flip flop thingie with a nail manicure set in it. I also got 2 flip flop decals for my car. The funny thing is that I saw a car a week ago with one on it and looooooooooooved it!!!! I swear you have esp!!! Thank you as well for the diego garden set. Parker will love it!!!!! You r the best thanks!!!

My parents just bought me a house so unfortunately my addy will be changing again lol. The closing should be b4 the 14th. If you send out b4 then, then just use the same addy since it is my moms house. I will let you know asap as to when the exact date for closing will be.

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-25-2009, 06:19 AM
And with that, I do believe all have gotten goodies for September.

ON TO OCTOBER :D Fall & of course Halloween !!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-27-2009, 01:47 AM
Woot-Woot! :rofl:

dangerousfem
09-28-2009, 01:59 PM
I got my first order today from the silver jewelry site that my pal sent me gc's too.. I got a ring with a green stone.. it is so pretty!!
can't find my camera to take an actual pic.. but here is the pic from the site...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/dangerousfem/misc/th_getitemimageaspx.png (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v472/dangerousfem/misc/?action=view&current=getitemimageaspx.png)

Thanks so much SP!!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-29-2009, 01:49 AM
Blackberry~Your item was delivered at 10:42 AM on September 26, 2009

Blackberry
09-29-2009, 09:13 PM
Blackberry~Your item was delivered at 10:42 AM on September 26, 2009

Actually I just got it yesterday (28th). I think it was at my apartment office for a couple of days as I did not check my mail all weekend. I got a root canal on Thursday and have been suffering horribly since then. Today was the first day I'm feeling almost human again.

So yesterday was a particularly bad day (sorry to be graphic, but I threw up all over myself at work and had to go home early). So coming home to my swap buddies package was a VERY welcome surprise.

This was an amazing box! I received Bath & Body Works items including: a pumpkin shaped bottle of foaming hand soap, a really neat haunted house wallflowers/nightlight, a manicure set (much needed), a big bath pouf, four small bars of homemade goat milk soap (I love homemade soap!) a very pretty nail file and a nice card too. I hope I didn't forget anything. Thank you, Thank you buddy!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-30-2009, 02:36 AM
I sure hope you feel better!