PDA

View Full Version : please say prayers for my daughter

tarasdream
06-13-2009, 10:40 AM
my daughter is an emt and a patient spit blood in her face so now she has to take 3 days worth of pills to make sure she doesnt get aids or something else. if the guys blood work comes back ok she can stop taking them if it comes back postive for something she has to take them for eight more days. the doctor said they are worse then chemo. the doctor said she cant work because she will be violently ill.so please say prayers for her.

freeby4me
06-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Oh my gosh I am so sorry for her, I hope that jack@ss didnt have anything. (sorry for assuming but I assume he did it on purpose)

tarasdream
06-13-2009, 11:53 AM
no he really didnt do it on purpose, he was drunk and had a cut in his mouth and he said he needed to spit and they told him to wait until they had him strapped on the stretcher but he was drunk and didnt know what he was doing and just as she bent down he spit. they didnt know he had a cut in his mouth.

freeby4me
06-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Ohhh ok. I was thinking some guy got into a fight and the police were making the EMT check him out before they take him off to jail so he was mad about it.

I hope she is OK though.

mosdata1
06-13-2009, 02:24 PM
I'll be praying for everything to come out negative, and for her to not have such bad reactions to the meds.

Unicornmom77
06-13-2009, 02:33 PM
We will be praying, that is so scary!

justme23
06-13-2009, 02:57 PM
My cousin was an Emergency Room nurse at Parkland hospital in Dallas. I can't even tell you how many times she has gone through this very situation. I understand your fear completely and have said many prayers. Your daughter will be perfect when this is over and she probably won't have to take the pills for more than the three days. Just stay w/ her as much as you can... she will really want her mommy.

Anniston
06-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Oh, I am so sorry that happened to her. I am sure that she is really down about the side effects of the meds. I will pray for her tonight. I am sure she will be fine, but it sucks that she has to endure all that for three days.

dustay
06-13-2009, 05:28 PM
I am soo sorry for your daughter. My prayers are with her, I hope everything comes out all right and she does not have to take the pills for long and she does not have anything.
Dustay