PDA

View Full Version : Eye Injection Was Cancelled Today

belle5691
06-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I went to my appt today for the Lucentis injection and after testing, etc....it was decided to schedule laser surgery for next week instead. I don't know if it's good or not....just more time to be nervous before the procedure.

ilovecats
06-11-2009, 08:34 PM
I went to my appt today for the Lucentis injection and after testing, etc....it was decided to schedule laser surgery for next week instead. I don't know if it's good or not....just more time to be nervous before the procedure.

Why was it rescheduled?Good luck!Don't worry so much though,I have seen these done on tv numerous times and they seem to go well.It is so quick and painless and everyone always seems happy after it is done.

belle5691
06-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Why was it rescheduled?Good luck!Don't worry so much though,I have seen these done on tv numerous times and they seem to go well.It is so quick and painless and everyone always seems happy after it is done.

Im not sure why it was rescheduled. They injection would have been today, but they decided to go with surgery instead and said that would have to be scheduled for next week. I had a dye injection in my arm then pictures taken of my eyes.....and am waiting for next week now. LOL

ElleGee
06-11-2009, 08:38 PM
The words eye and injection make my tummy do this weird freaky flip thing *shiver

ilovecats
06-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Im not sure why it was rescheduled. They injection would have been today, but they decided to go with surgery instead and said that would have to be scheduled for next week. I had a dye injection in my arm then pictures taken of my eyes.....and am waiting for next week now. LOL

Wow!How interesting,I wonder why they do that.Anyway,I would probably be scared too.But,I never heard of anyone complaining after the fact.Just try not to think about it too much.Good luck!

ilovecats
06-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Missed the exact date.Are you close yet?Good luck!

belle5691
06-18-2009, 06:21 AM
It has been scheduled now for July 8th. Which is frustrating. If it was such a big deal to get it done---as they keep telling me---why in the world is it scheduled for almost 3 weeks away?