PDA

View Full Version : Teensy, teensy, itty bitty whine

cpbaby
06-11-2009, 05:00 AM
I gotta go to the Hoo-hoo Doctor this morning....YUCK! On top of that, I have never seen him before, so I dont even know him. Blech!

wubbywa
06-11-2009, 05:21 AM
well now that you can read this your appointment might be over with now. For a whole year. Well I see yours says it is 4:00 am and mine says 4:21 am it is 8:22 right now so you probably have not gone yet.

Unicornmom77
06-11-2009, 09:22 AM
I feel your pain, I don't like the who-who Dr either... Uhg!

HUGS!

jasmine
06-11-2009, 09:30 AM
fun times LOL

Surfergal
06-11-2009, 09:33 AM
I gotta go to the Hoo-hoo Doctor this morning....YUCK! On top of that, I have never seen him before, so I dont even know him. Blech!

good luc! hope all goes well.
I had a bad experience with a (male) dr. a long time ago from this type exam, so I have put off pap smears for several years. I am trying to work up courage to set up an appt. now with my new Dr. who is female. She promised to be quick and gental when I last saw her to set up my mammogram and blood tests.

VenuStar
06-11-2009, 10:18 AM
I like going to mine....he's gorgeous!!!! yuummmmyyyy eye candy and has a great sense of humor...I had mine on Monday...with mammo in OCT...now that's something I dont like.

Jenefer3
06-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Sorry you have to go through that, especially with an unknown doctor. You should've done something extra fancy, like put a smiley face or something down there, or like that one lady who "cleaned up" with a wash cloth that had her daughter's glitter on it. lol

fleabones3
06-11-2009, 11:47 AM
LOL.. thanks to my wonderful hysterectomy, I only have to get them every 3 years. There is a gorgeous gyn here that I might go to next time

Shann
06-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Hope the dr is nice and your apt goes fast w no issues :)

whatever
06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
I feel your pain........
Makes you wonder what the guys feel like when they get a finger up the ass....??
Probably nothing on this however.......

jasmine
06-11-2009, 02:02 PM
good luc! hope all goes well.
I had a bad experience with a (male) dr. a long time ago from this type exam, so I have put off pap smears for several years. I am trying to work up courage to set up an appt. now with my new Dr. who is female. She promised to be quick and gental when I last saw her to set up my mammogram and blood tests.

please do so, I do go every year like normal and should. This past year I had mine come back ab-normal, and am going through so many things now....... several years is such a long time, really, when you think about it. Your health is so important.

Urban Cowgirl
06-11-2009, 03:26 PM
I like going to mine....he's gorgeous!!!! yuummmmyyyy eye candy and has a great sense of humor...I had mine on Monday...with mammo in OCT...now that's something I dont like.

and he has fingers as big as bananas!!

cpbaby
06-11-2009, 04:13 PM
It went ok. He was very nice. Had long, thin fingers so it didnt feel like he was trying to put his whole hand up there AND didnt do the "finger with KY jelly in the backdoor" trick they seem to like to spring on ya.

I think he is a keeper.lol

mabby89
06-11-2009, 04:25 PM
It went ok. He was very nice. Had long, thin fingers so it didnt feel like he was trying to put his whole hand up there AND didnt do the "finger with KY jelly in the backdoor" trick they seem to like to spring on ya.

I think he is a keeper.lol

Congrats!!!! My last one did the "backdoor" trick, felt like a freakin lightpole had been shoved up my arse. Havent went back either. :getyou

cpbaby
06-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Congrats!!!! My last one did the "backdoor" trick, felt like a freakin lightpole had been shoved up my arse. Havent went back either. :getyou

And they have the NERVE to say "Just relax, this wont take a second" WTH? Let me hold your balls while you do it and we will just SEE who's relaxed and how long it takes!

mabby89
06-11-2009, 04:53 PM
And they have the NERVE to say "Just relax, this wont take a second" WTH? Let me hold your balls while you do it and we will just SEE who's relaxed and how long it takes!

I didnt even get a warning, just Wham, Bam, Thank ya Ma'am. No kiss, no hug, not even a :itsme:

cpbaby
06-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Thats just wrong.......

Urban Cowgirl
06-11-2009, 06:30 PM
I didnt even get a warning, just Wham, Bam, Thank ya Ma'am. No kiss, no hug, not even a :itsme:

Gee whiz he could at least take you to dinner first!

IthinkNOT!
06-11-2009, 06:45 PM
When I was 16 and went to the health department for my first exam, I was already freaked out and they really didn't explain really well what they were gone do. It was some huge woman that came in to do my exam, she did the back door trick and it hurt so bad. I thought she had tried to put her whole hand up there, it wasn't until afterward that I noticed that she had some huge hands, one of her fingers was like 4 of mine and long. I swore after that that I would never let her touch me again. It was a few years before I had to go back there and when I went back she was the first person I saw. I was like "oh ****" but she explained that she no longer did exams because someone had to get their backdoor stitched up after her exam.

cpbaby
06-11-2009, 10:18 PM
:O OMFG! Then someone should have stopped her BEFORE that happened!

baragabrat
06-12-2009, 05:23 AM
LOL.. thanks to my wonderful hysterectomy, I only have to get them every 3 years. There is a gorgeous gyn here that I might go to next time

Every 3 years? Now that's a shock. I asked my doc that since I'd had a hysterectomy 20 years ago, do I still need the exams yearly. She said definitely. You can still get vaginal cancer. So I continue to go on a yearly basis. I love my doc, who is a woman, which makes the whole thing easier for me.

jasmine
06-12-2009, 06:43 AM
It was a few years before I had to go back there and when I went back she was the first person I saw. I was like "oh ****" but she explained that she no longer did exams because someone had to get their backdoor stitched up after her exam.

seems wierd that she would actually tell someone that she no longer does the exams because someone had to get their "backdoor stitched up" because of her, that would seem a little grose to be sharing that information.
Also, I would think it would actually take ALOT for that to happen!!

Urban Cowgirl
06-12-2009, 05:25 PM
seems wierd that she would actually tell someone that she no longer does the exams because someone had to get their "backdoor stitched up" because of her, that would seem a little grose to be sharing that information.
Also, I would think it would actually take ALOT for that to happen!!

not to mention it would most likely the same as an anal fissure...which I have never of treating with stitches.

speedygirl
06-12-2009, 06:01 PM
I missed this yesterday, while I spent the day working with 8 Hoo-hoo doctors, doing my job as a Hoo-hoo nurse and seeing dozens of patients Hoo-hoo's all day long.
You're too funny. We always warn them when the old backdoor trick is about to happen so you can defer, lol. Glad it went well.

buglebe
06-14-2009, 07:12 PM
My backdoor was surgically removed in 1975. Everytime I go in I tell the dr and almost everytime he would start searching for it until I would say remember I don't have one. Since I had my hysterectomy I haven't had exams either. I thought I was told it wasn't neccessary but I will ask my internist next time I see him. I know pap smears are not neccessary.

cpbaby
06-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Since I had my hysterectomy I haven't had exams either. I thought I was told it wasn't neccessary but I will ask my internist next time I see him. I know pap smears are not neccessary.

My mom had a hysterectomy 3 years ago and she still has to go get an exam every year.

missteena
06-15-2009, 08:44 AM
Wow....I think I would have to go off on someone if the "backdoor" trick would ever try to get pulled...

what I really hate is when they are doing their business down there and try to make small talk with me...just get it done and over with, please!