PDA

View Full Version : hitched or ditched??

whatever
06-09-2009, 06:36 PM
What do you think of it? We watched for the first time last week.

gmyers
06-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I wanted to watch it but forgot what channel it was on. Which channel is it? I think they said it was on CW but I can't find that channel.

Shann
06-10-2009, 01:23 AM
LOL That show is nuts! I've seen all three episodes and seriously the first one, I'm so glad that guy didn't go through w/ it.. that girl was trashy! He could do so much better than her. Last nights ep was OK. I have to say I thought it was really sweet that right before the ceremony started in the second week the guy got down on his knee to properly propose. :) I have to say I'm actually shocked at how long some of those couples have been together to see that they are not sure if they want to get married. I always thought it was something that you just knew and felt. :confused: Ugh I'm so jealous about the ring from the couple last night, that's pretty much the ring I want! LOL :D

suzski
06-10-2009, 07:40 AM
I've watched two episodes and, although it's entertaining, I have to wonder how long those marriages that go through will last....I mean, divorce rates are already high, and now there are 2 people that have been in a relationship for years and haven't taken the plunge on their own, but now have one week to decide yea or nay....

I hope that they go through with it because they realize they want to spend the rest of their lives together....not because they feel pressure or because of all those free perks (like huge diamond rings, designer wedding dresses, catered receptions and thousands of dollars worth of flowers).

whatever
06-11-2009, 02:01 PM
I've watched two episodes and, although it's entertaining, I have to wonder how long those marriages that go through will last....I mean, divorce rates are already high, and now there are 2 people that have been in a relationship for years and haven't taken the plunge on their own, but now have one week to decide yea or nay....

I hope that they go through with it because they realize they want to spend the rest of their lives together....not because they feel pressure or because of all those free perks (like huge diamond rings, designer wedding dresses, catered receptions and thousands of dollars worth of flowers).

agree. The one with the second couple where he had cheated and then at the bar where he "thought" about it again...
I would have dumped his ass.