PDA

View Full Version : Promosquad

cutechic
06-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Has anyone had experience with them? I am trying to cash in some of my points, but all the Walmart, Target, and Amazon awards are Out of Stock. Do they ever have any in stock? Is it worth it? And how about their offers of Rate 5 songs for 500 points, or Rate 10 songs for $10 Amazon G.C., do they actually come through on those, or is that just to keep stringing us along to rate songs and stay in their program? Thanks

imhzgrlnot
06-09-2009, 11:41 AM
im not sure why theyre out of stock when the rewards are all limit 1 per member. and thats EVER! if youre going to limit like that, at least have enough different prizes for people to get. i only go there every ones in a while and havent cashed out for anything yet so im not sure how fast they ship though.

Wags
06-09-2009, 03:27 PM
I have cashed out a few times and received everything but you will wait a L-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-N-G time to receive your prize. I haven't cashed out in almost 2 years though. You will wait several months so you need to be patient. Prizes do go fast and they don't restock like they used to. This site has really gone downhill since I signed up 3 or 4 years ago. I waited 6 months to get my 1GB Ipod, 3 months for my $20 Amazon GC, and 3 months for a movie. They used to have very active forums on the site but they must have shut them down because I have looked everywhere on the site. Maybe I overlooked them though.