PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch, I'm a Celeb-get me out

lucimPI
06-02-2009, 11:41 AM
I watched that last night, I know I will NOT be watching any more of it. I thought it would be alot better but I was sooo bored, that is, until they started with the spiders and bugs, that did me in.

DBackFan
06-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Oh I was going to watch it but forgot it was on. Maybe I am glad..lol

hotwheelstx
06-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes, I watched it. I was kind of looking forward to it. Thought there would be more to it. I think it should of been called the Heidi & Spencer Show.

Janice I really didn't think was bad, John Salley cracked me up when he said that he was vegan. Everyone looked shocked.

I think it really showed Heidi's "maturity" when she kept spraying her hair. OMG, they were out in the middle of NOWHERE. Where does she think she's going to plug in a hairdryer?

Think I might watch it again tonight for kicks.

I think John or Janice will win. Hopefully after June it won't be on anymore. Just goes to show how spoiled some people really are.

Airbuswife
06-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Speidi QUIT!! hahaha WHAT WUSSES!!

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/speidi-quits-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-after-the-first-episode-1515815.story/?gt1=28135

lucimPI
06-02-2009, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=Airbuswife;96169718]Speidi QUIT!! hahaha WHAT WUSSES!!

OH NO, say it isn't so :faint, it had to be hard for them, I am referring to the many remarks about them staying at 5 star hotels and have room service. They truly deserve each other. BTW, to be really honest, I did not know that there was such a thing for people as "dry shampoo", I knew they had it for dogs:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rof l::rofl:

ElleGee
06-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Yay! They were ticking me off last night.. omg what brats

Oh and Torrie would sooooo kick Spencers @ss LOL

Mini
06-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Didnt watch and wont watch. How stupid of a show!

sunflowers
06-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Contrary to their earlier decision, Heidi and Spencer Pratt want to return to I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!.
Although the couple threatened to walk off the show twice during Monday night's premiere before finally quitting, the newlyweds seem to have changed their minds.

"We’re begging NBC to let us back in!" Pratt wrote in an email to Extra Tuesday.

The winner of I'm a Celebrity is awarded a large cash

prize to the charity of their choosing, and The Hills stars -- who arrived in Costa Rica over the weekend -- wanted to continue competing for their cause, the Red Cross.

The couple is waiting for a helicopter to take them back to set, Extra reports.

lucimPI
06-02-2009, 07:04 PM
One thing I cannot understand is---on the show they said that the contestants were playing for their favorite charity but Patti Blag... stated and it was in our newspaper several times, that she was playing to win money to help pay the lawyers for her husband. He wanted to do it but the judge refused to release his passport and he also stated that he was broke and wanted to go on the show for the money?? So do they also get a fee for being on there or does it all go to their charity. I know on the NBC site it states all the different charities that all are playing for???

justme23
06-03-2009, 07:23 AM
oh PLEASE say it aint so. I could seriously not wait to vote one of them off. The I'm too famous for this crap was nerve wracking... ugh. It's hard enough to watch as it is... I hope they don't come back...

I'm not sure... Spencer kept saying he doesn't pay he gets payed... so I thought they were not getting money.

DBackFan
06-03-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm sorry...we have tried watching this but it is so LAME...I just can't waste my time..lol (the best part was Lou getting bitten, isn't that awful?)...and you know Heidi and Spencer will be back.

baragabrat
06-04-2009, 05:16 AM
I was ironing last night and amused myself with this tripe. It made me cringe. First and last time I'll watch this show. I just cannot handle the egos! And Stephen Baldwin. OMG..he calls himself a born again Christian, etc. and acts just like any other arse and always has! It's one thing to have fun but another to just act like an inane idiot. What a twit!

Shann
06-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Wow! Can Spencer be any more of a pompous @ss? I hope his parents are real proud of him... and the fact that he said he doesn't pay he gets paid.. it's for charity! And I'm sure whatever charity he's working w/ has to be so embarrassed! Oh and Spencer sounds JUST like a Christian :rolleyes: I'm glad Heidi is married to him b/c I would be able to put up w/ that shiz. I'm honestly not real familiar w/ most of them but I have to give them props for doing what they have.. there is NO WAY IN HELL I would have ate anything on that plate and honestly it really pisses me off when shows like that have ppl eat live bugs.. leave them alone! :mad: Watching the show definitely puts me out of my comfort zone :lol I can't even go camping I wouldn't be able to do something like that.. if I had the money I'd write my charity a check :lol

whatever
06-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Contrary to their earlier decision, Heidi and Spencer Pratt want to return to I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!.
Although the couple threatened to walk off the show twice during Monday night's premiere before finally quitting, the newlyweds seem to have changed their minds.

"We’re begging NBC to let us back in!" Pratt wrote in an email to Extra Tuesday.

The winner of I'm a Celebrity is awarded a large cash

prize to the charity of their choosing, and The Hills stars -- who arrived in Costa Rica over the weekend -- wanted to continue competing for their cause, the Red Cross.

The couple is waiting for a helicopter to take them back to set, Extra reports.
I think its bs they get to come back AFTER a vote!!!!!!!!!:getyou
Because you know one of them would have went home! Plus once you quit, BOOM you should be done. They are basically coping survivor with this lame ass show and you know dang well Mark would NOT let you come back if you quit!

One thing I cannot understand is---on the show they said that the contestants were playing for their favorite charity but Patti Blag... stated and it was in our newspaper several times, that she was playing to win money to help pay the lawyers for her husband. He wanted to do it but the judge refused to release his passport and he also stated that he was broke and wanted to go on the show for the money?? So do they also get a fee for being on there or does it all go to their charity. I know on the NBC site it states all the different charities that all are playing for???
Okay with the exception of Lou Phillips I had not heard of any of these. So they are BIG D list celebs at best. Oh I forgot the Idol dude. So you know they are getting the money. I'm guessing a portion will go to charity for "show".

oh PLEASE say it aint so. I could seriously not wait to vote one of them off. The I'm too famous for this crap was nerve wracking... ugh. It's hard enough to watch as it is... I hope they don't come back...

I'm not sure... Spencer kept saying he doesn't pay he gets payed... so I thought they were not getting money.

I can't understand how these dimwits would have any viewer following on any other show. LOL

whatever
06-11-2009, 03:22 PM
OMG is anyone sick to death of lying lazy Janice??
I truly hope she goes home next!

ElleGee
06-11-2009, 03:45 PM
UGH Janice pisses me off

whatever
06-12-2009, 06:57 AM
Can you believe Janice is still there? They have got to be freaking kidding??
We figured it would at least be one of the other two to go once we found out she was safe to keep the "drama" going between her and Daniel......
If thats what America is wanting......

hotwheelstx
06-12-2009, 07:11 AM
[QUOTE=Airbuswife;96169718]Speidi QUIT!! hahaha WHAT WUSSES!!

OH NO, say it isn't so :faint, it had to be hard for them, I am referring to the many remarks about them staying at 5 star hotels and have room service. They truly deserve each other. BTW, to be really honest, I did not know that there was such a thing for people as "dry shampoo", I knew they had it for dogs:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rof l::rofl:

i used it regularly while growing up, being hospitalized so much. not great but it does keep your hair decent.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?view=all&categoryId=C17780

lucimPI
06-12-2009, 10:23 AM
I don't know about all of the people on there, but I read in our newspaper that Patti Blog is getting around 80some thousand dollars to appear on the show. I know some will go for the charities but the 80 some thousand is what she is getting. Why am I still watching this--I am ready to jump through the TV and smack Janice. For being a "model', she truly eats like a pig, I have seen small children that have better table manners than her. My DH hates the show-the other night I had it on and he comes and is sitting watching it with me. I asked him why he was watching it when he hates it more than I do. His reply was"a loving husband does not let his wife watch a dumb show like that alone"" AWW
I am not even going to start on Stephen Baldwin, hated when he was on "The Apprentice".

ElleGee
06-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Can you believe Janice is still there? They have got to be freaking kidding??
We figured it would at least be one of the other two to go once we found out she was safe to keep the "drama" going between her and Daniel......
If thats what America is wanting......

Janice can't even participate in the next food trial b/c of "medical issues"
If she has medical issues (other than being batshiz crazy) why is she even in the damned jungle?

hotwheelstx
06-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Fired Miss California USA Carrie Prejean was offered a huge amount of money to appear on a reality show.

We got hold of an email sent by a pageant honcho to Carrie on May 15th. Lewis writes producers from "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" offered her $70,000 to appear on the show for one week and $140,000 if she stayed for 3 weeks. The show also gives money to charity but who knew the "celebs" scored that kind of payday?

Lewis wrote that he had declined the offer and wanted an email from her also rejecting the offer.

The email also confirms the story we broke yesterday -- an email from Lewis to Carrie stating that Playboy wanted to do a shoot with her that involved "partial nudity" and that it would have to "take place soon." Prejean told us yesterday that Playboy offered $140,000, but the email says the offer was $120,000.

I have to say that I've been watching this show since it started. No, I'm not really interested. I just think it's funny. Everyone is acting like a baby.

lucimPI
06-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Well, now we know why Stephen Baldwin is on the show--has to be for the money because his house in upstate New York is in foreclosure and the auction is on the 24th of this month.

baragabrat
06-13-2009, 05:21 AM
I watch it when I am totally bored and find Janice to be disgusting. I disliked her before this show and I dislike her even more now. Nasty. While I realize that everyone knows they're being filmed doing all the stupid, rude and nasty things they do, Janice does it all so well to make me believe that this is the 'real' Janice.

whatever
06-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Well, now we know why Stephen Baldwin is on the show--has to be for the money because his house in upstate New York is in foreclosure and the auction is on the 24th of this month.

Fired Miss California USA Carrie Prejean was offered a huge amount of money to appear on a reality show.

We got hold of an email sent by a pageant honcho to Carrie on May 15th. Lewis writes producers from "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" offered her $70,000 to appear on the show for one week and $140,000 if she stayed for 3 weeks. The show also gives money to charity but who knew the "celebs" scored that kind of payday?

Lewis wrote that he had declined the offer and wanted an email from her also rejecting the offer.

The email also confirms the story we broke yesterday -- an email from Lewis to Carrie stating that Playboy wanted to do a shoot with her that involved "partial nudity" and that it would have to "take place soon." Prejean told us yesterday that Playboy offered $140,000, but the email says the offer was $120,000.

I have to say that I've been watching this show since it started. No, I'm not really interested. I just think it's funny. Everyone is acting like a baby.

Yep I told my dh I know they are getting paid. I can't believe ANY of these are doing it JUST for charity. I have never even heard of Janice before this.
And I have said that I think they are trying to get "donations" to the the shows charity because they are giving away much. NOtice it NEVER discloses a amount. And any other show usually does during or upfront of a show.

ElleGee
06-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Janice did a season for the Surreal Life on vh1... She was bat shiz crazy then too.. but Omarosa was the show 2 so it was 2x the crazy...

* oh and she did the first and (I think) second season of ANTM..

Brandya
06-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Im a wrestling fan so I hope that Tori wins. Janice is gross.

whatever
06-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Im a wrestling fan so I hope that Tori wins. Janice is gross.

If Janice wins I have lost all faith in society. lol
She is just sooo uncouth and beyond any other words I can come up with....

krisharry
06-18-2009, 02:51 PM
Wow! Can Spencer be any more of a pompous @ss? I hope his parents are real proud of him... and the fact that he said he doesn't pay he gets paid.. it's for charity! And I'm sure whatever charity he's working w/ has to be so embarrassed! Oh and Spencer sounds JUST like a Christian :rolleyes: I'm glad Heidi is married to him b/c I would be able to put up w/ that shiz. I'm honestly not real familiar w/ most of them but I have to give them props for doing what they have.. there is NO WAY IN HELL I would have ate anything on that plate and honestly it really pisses me off when shows like that have ppl eat live bugs.. leave them alone! :mad: Watching the show definitely puts me out of my comfort zone :lol I can't even go camping I wouldn't be able to do something like that.. if I had the money I'd write my charity a check :lol

ITA, who the eff does he think he is anyway?

krisharry
06-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Only watched one episode while I was getting my hair colored, gotta say I already would like to choke Spencer and Janice.

dangerousfem
06-18-2009, 03:51 PM
I like this show.. its like a train wreck.. or car wreck.. its terrible.. but you can't help but watch..lol

I hate Janice.. she is beyond disgusting...I really like Lou.. he tries to keep things calm.. and seems genuinely nice. I also like Torrie.. she seems very nice and level headed.

prcsanglas
06-22-2009, 08:07 PM
I was curious as to how much each charity gets and checked out the nbc website.
Heres the link for anyone else who is curious:
http://iac.thegivingbridge.com/FAQ.html

Personally, I don't think that its fair becasue based on this information NBC is not donating anything they are just the middle man in this whole thing.

whatever
06-25-2009, 12:41 PM
I was curious as to how much each charity gets and checked out the nbc website.
Heres the link for anyone else who is curious:
http://iac.thegivingbridge.com/FAQ.html

Personally, I don't think that its fair becasue based on this information NBC is not donating anything they are just the middle man in this whole thing.

I agree with you. Its kinda fraudulent for NBC to make it sound like THEY are donating money to charity if the are NOT themselves.
I was glad Lou won. I was also glad it came down to him and Torrie. We did not watch the last few episodes just turned over to see who won.
My dh likes big balls ( wipeout) and we watch Majaday (SP: japanese game show) we call them by knicknames. Its easier.....lol

Kelsey1224
06-26-2009, 10:42 AM
I thought the charities would receive money from NBC...until I watched the show. They were quite clear that when you called and voted, you were making a donation to the charity pool.