PDA

View Full Version : New FLING Candy Bars

chadb
06-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Have any of you tried those new "Fling" candy bars? They are SO good and under 85 calories each. I had never heard of them but picked up a box at Target last week for $2.99 (there are 10 in a box). They come in Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Hazelnut. I chose Hazlenut as that's pretty much my favorite add-on flavor (can you say Hazelnut Mocha from Starbuck's or Seattle's Best Coffee? LOL!). Anyway, I wasn't expecting much when I tried the Fling, but it was AWESOME...INCREDIBLE even! Is it possible to fall in love with a candy bar? Maybe. Anyway, I went back for two more boxes the next day. I gave a finger (that's what the Fling shape/portion is called on the wrapper, hahaha) to a friend to try, and she went and bought a box the next day. Have also taken them to work for other people to try. They taste best, IMO, when refrigerated. And I usually have one to satisfy my nightly chocolate craving, and being less than 85 calories, it doesn't make me feel guilty. If you see them, I encourage you to pick up a box! -Chad

http://www.flingchocolate.com

P.S. I later found out Fling candy bars are more geared toward women, but I'm not ashamed! LOL!:itsme:

Gherky
06-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Gotta admire a man who's not afraid to admit that he enjoys a "woman's chocolate"! :D

These do look interesting...

BeanieLuvR
06-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Thanks! I love chocolate. I'll have to try them.

chadb
06-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Gotta admire a man who's not afraid to admit that he enjoys a "woman's chocolate"! :D

These do look interesting...

LOL! Thanks! You know, I didn't even realize they were meant for women until a while after I first tried them, but they taste so good that I don't care. Maybe it's a guy thing, but I didn't even notice that the chocolate "shimmers". Will have to check that out the next time I have one. -Chad

justme23
06-03-2009, 07:50 AM
The website says they are only available in California. Too bad.

Jenefer3
06-03-2009, 02:57 PM
I wouldn't believe the website lol My Target has these up by the checkouts (single packs) and I'm in Washington. I haven't bought any, wasn't sure I wanted shimmering chocolate.

I just checked the website and if you put in your zip code and the distance, it should show you some. I just did it and it showed 6 places.

Mini
06-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Never heard of them but thanks for the review we love those here at BBS!

DBackFan
06-03-2009, 04:19 PM
I checked and it says we have them at Wal mart here, will have to try them. Like Mini says we love our chocolate!

Trishntx
06-04-2009, 09:59 AM
guess texas doesn't have them yet

chadb
06-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I read they are making their debut in Cali but should soon be going nationwide. If you can find them outside of CA, that is awesome. Let me know if any of you get to try one. And thanks, Mini, I thought it might seem weird if I posted a review about chocolate, so I'm glad no one minded! ;O)