PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Finale tonight!8-11

sunflowers
05-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Just a reminder!
So who do you want to win?
My vote is for JT#1
if he doesnt win then Taj

I am mad though Desp Housewives finale is tonight too, guess I will tape that one.

DBackFan
05-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Just a reminder!
So who do you want to win?
My vote is for JT#1
if he doesnt win then Taj

I feel the same way but if Taj is smart (even though I don't want her too) she will talk the other 2 in to voting off JT because everyone knows he would win and that pretty much guarantees her a top spot since no one would put Steven or Erinn as the winner IMO. JT has to get immunity.

BeanieLuvR
05-17-2009, 04:40 PM
I want JT to win. So does my DD. Taj is my #2 pick too even though I'm sure she doesn't need the $$$. I just like her. I'm going to tape this and watch Desperate Housewives because my DD wants to watch it first.

gmyers
05-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Thanks I forgot about it and I really want to see who wins.

sunflowers
05-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Look for Big brother commericials tonight I heard they will air during survivor

cpbaby
05-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Thanks for reminding me about this! I have been out of town and completely forgot.

sunflowers
05-17-2009, 06:27 PM
This vote is going to be a close one..

Taj looks pissed

DBackFan
05-17-2009, 10:34 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad the one who deserved it actually won this time.

gmyers
05-18-2009, 02:52 AM
I'm glad JT won but I think if he wins the million they ought to make people vote again for who wins the $100,000 so somone else can win that.

sunflowers
05-18-2009, 04:31 AM
Ok so Coach brought his "Lady friend" what is the difference between that and a girlfriend? and if she was a GF, why not call her that?

I think he pd someone to come along to make himself look good!...LOL

freeby4me
05-18-2009, 05:31 AM
I missed most of the live show, did Coach take the lie detector test?

sunflowers
05-18-2009, 07:46 AM
I missed most of the live show, did Coach take the lie detector test?

yes and passed it...he took his own though, not Jeff's

DBackFan
05-18-2009, 08:51 AM
The lie detector question only said did you get captured by natives, nothing about all the tying him up, trying to dismember him, paddling away on the river etc. LMAO. It was funny time for the other survivors.

bonniejeanne
05-18-2009, 11:30 AM
not to mention that Jeff read "did you play the game with honesty and integrity" and coach's answer was yes. Jeff didn't actually read that he passed, he just read coach's answers. And if coach answered 'yes" to honesty, that in itself is an out and out lie. I about died when Steven and JT talked about how honest Coach was in the game. I think Sierra was the only honest one out there. I really wished she would have one the favorite player. It's not right when someone wins the million and the favorite prize money.

Airbuswife
05-18-2009, 11:33 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad the one who deserved it actually won this time.

i totally agree! and just like last year, i believe the older guy that won deserved it just like jt did this year. sometimes the nice guy does finish first!

jeff also said this was only the second time ever that the vote was unanimous, i think the other time was when jena won.

bonniejeanne
05-18-2009, 11:57 AM
i totally agree! and just like last year, i believe the older guy that won deserved it just like jt did this year. sometimes the nice guy does finish first!

jeff also said this was only the second time ever that the vote was unanimous, i think the other time was when jena won.

No, the first unanimous vote was for Earl Cole when he was up against Cassandra and Dreamz (who betrayed Yau man).

dv8grl
05-18-2009, 02:50 PM
They should have shown "coach" lying to prove that he's a hypocrite.
The episode after Tyson when "coach & Debbie lied about Sierra wanting to align with them.
JT deserves both the Player of the Season and Game winning money, since they are entirely 2 different things.

Anthill
05-18-2009, 04:49 PM
I also think it is not fair that the winner wins both the million dollar prize plus voters choice but I think what happens is that we vote starting from the last episode till finale night (If that makes sense) and at that point there are still 4 left so we have no idea who is going to win until the finale night and voting stops prior to that night. So maybe what they should do is that who ever wins the million dollar prize and he also happens to win voters choice maybe they could give it to the second runner up. Just a thought

ant

gmyers
05-18-2009, 06:07 PM
He took one on his own and brought the results. It said he was telling the truth.

cathych
05-18-2009, 06:46 PM
who cares? we will probably never see him again in this lifetime.

sunflowers
05-18-2009, 06:55 PM
he is trying to get his own show , so we may see him ....lol

cathych
05-18-2009, 08:22 PM
at least everyone knew what a looney tunes he acted like, he kinda put it out there. Tyson, on the other hand was a sneaky person, and I cannot imagine being around the likes of him. He acts like somebody who would lie to his own mother if it would benefit him.