PDA

View Full Version : Finales...Likes ,Dislikes!

sunflowers
05-15-2009, 06:10 AM
Lost- I liked it, But how the heck could Juilett have fallen that far and lived? Not to mention how the bomb never went off after impact. then 2 hits from her with a rock and it goes off????

CSI LV- Hated it- what kind of finale was that??

CSI NY- Great ending!! Sad she had to die!

Greys- great ending! My guess George will die and Izzie will make it!

galeane29
05-15-2009, 06:29 AM
I forgot to record CSI so I'll have to catch it online but I did see CSI NY and yes it was very sad.

Anthill
05-15-2009, 07:12 AM
I have only watched Lost's final episode not the others that you mentioned. As for Lost I am wondering if maybe her 2 whacks weren't really a bomb going off, but maybe another time travel thing and we were supposed to think that the bomb went off but then again who knows w/ Lost LOL

Kimberly61
05-15-2009, 09:04 AM
I thought Grey's ending was one of the best so far.....I agree with you sunflowers, I think George is the one who wont make it and Izzy will......the show was a real tear jerker for sure and I cant wait till fall!

hotwheelstx
05-15-2009, 09:31 AM
Lost- Thought it was good.

CSI LV- Didn't care for it either.

CSI NY- Wasn't really expecting anyone to die.

Greys- Really, really good.

BeanieLuvR
05-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Lost- Don't watch.

CSI LV- Strange for a finale.

CSI NY- Great finale!! I am crossing my fingers no one was killed at the end. It was sad enough losing Angel.

Greys- It was great! I was bawling. I was expecting Denny to get on the elevator with Izzy not George.

ma4angels
05-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Oh my Gosh I thought Grey's was so good stupid me didn't realize that was George. I know he kept trying to write but I had no Idea that they were going to make him die. I cried like a two year old when Meridith realize he was writing 007 . I had read he was going in the military and I thought they would leave it open for him to come back. I hope he does come back. You know that with his face so messed up they could bring someone else to play George if they still wanted the character back. I will miss T Knight if he goes. I think the show will suffer if they kill both of them off.

sahm2
05-15-2009, 11:58 AM
CSI LV I wouldn't have known it was the finale unless I read this post

sunflowers
05-20-2009, 07:38 AM
NCIS-great, cant wait till next season. I hope Ziva doesnt betray the US

Jolie Rouge
05-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Criminal Minds - What "deal" was the masked man refering to ??

Was someone asking for a RL raise ?

stresseater
05-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Criminal Minds - What "deal" was the masked man refering to ??

Was someone asking for a RL raise ?

On the criminal minds if you remember a few episodes back there was the serial killer who made the deal with Hodgner's protoge to stop killing if he stopped looking for him. Protoge took the deal then when he was about to die he called Hodgner to tell him this guy was going to start killing again. I think it has to so with him.

Brandya
05-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Desperate Housewives left us hanging. I hope Mike was at the church to marry Susan and not the other woman.
I loved Greys Anatomy even if the George thing was a shocker.
I liked Lost but I wish Locke was really living.

netsis61
05-25-2009, 01:38 AM
I was totally bummed that they killed off John Locke also. He was a great character-he went through so much and believed so hard in the island. Doesn't seem fair.

tngirl
05-31-2009, 05:20 PM
I have missed some of the Criminal Minds this season. I guess I need to see if I can find them online and catch up.