PDA

View Full Version : walmart website problems

crystalbug
05-14-2009, 10:08 PM
I have been trying to get the free samples from walmart, but when I click on them it won't bring up the window to put my information in, I rebooted my computer and have had this problem every since, I dont know how to fix this problem I tried refreshing the page and disabling my pop up blocker but nothing seems to help. has anyone else had this problem, I would love to find a solution to this. thanks jackie

Quaker_Parrots
05-15-2009, 02:00 AM
I could be because their website is down.

Mary Jo
05-15-2009, 04:17 AM
Gee, I thought it was just my archaic computer that was having that problem.
A couple of times I've been able to get been able to go get the window for information a few days after it's posted. Maybe 4-5 days. Just keep trying.

baragabrat
05-15-2009, 06:39 AM
The last time I had this problem I was using IE and could only get samples through direct links posted here. I now use Firefox and it has made a world of difference. I can now go and sign up for all the samples I want without waiting for someone else to post them. Just like I did this morning! :D

IthinkNOT!
05-15-2009, 07:14 AM
When I go to the walmart site, even after something has been posted here, it takes me to a walmart page with all the headers and side menu, but nothing where the sample offer should be.

swoose
05-17-2009, 08:41 PM
We have been trying since Thursday to order some shirts for work from WalMart's website. It just won't let us sign in or check out. I'm really glad to see someone else has been having problems. Sorry. But we thought it was just our stupid computers or really bad internet at work. How odd.