PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy- The King is Dead

Eddie
05-06-2009, 03:27 PM
1) What did Peter do that resulted in Lois giving him the role of producer for the "king and I"?
- Grew angry after losing the lead role

2) What did Peter do after Diane Simmons resigned from his production of the king and I?
- Decided to play the lead himself

3) movie commercial - Terminator Salvation

4) What did Diane Simmons do that let Lois know Peter had her to be the female lead in "the king and I"?
- Reported it during her broadcast

5)In a movie commercial, what did two friends do that got them into trouble with gangsters?
- Planned to sell off narcotics...

6) What did Peter do when Lois tried to tell him about her new position at the Quahog Players Club?
- Walked away and closed a door on her

7) What did Peter do that resulted in Lois resigning and giving him her job as director of the Quahog Players?
- Made changes to the original script

8) In a sponsored segement during this show, what did an actress from "My Boys" do with Bobby and Phil, while sitting at a restaurant table, before an upcoming episode was noted?
- Quizzed them on her traits to see how knew her better
-- WRONG ANSWER All State

9) What did Peter do in his production of "The King and I" that radically changed the original play?
- Placed it in a science fiction setting

10) In a commercial during this show, what was a man doing as someone breated in his face, before he offered him a piece of gum and made the comment "seropiusly"?
- WRONG ASNWER Standing around a break room cooler with his co workers

11) What did Lois do to make Peter accuse her of being jealous?
- Served him a whole fish for breakfast

12) What did Lois do when Stewie was auditioning for "The King and I"?
- Suggested he sing nursery rhymes

Eddie
06-03-2010, 11:11 PM
repeat at 9 pm

Eddie
09-13-2010, 11:13 PM
repeat at 7 pm

gtichman
09-09-2013, 06:18 AM
bump

gtichman
09-17-2013, 04:54 AM