PDA

View Full Version : im so upset!

tarasdream
05-05-2009, 05:14 AM
where i live a man get in an arguement with his estranged girlfriend and beat her up and threw her 4 month old baby on the floor. then he kidnapped it and threw it out on the side of the road. im so upset i wish i could find him and kill him myself. that poor baby everytrime i think about it i cry. the man had a long crimnal record and i dont understand why he was even on the streets. my daughter is an emt and im just thankful she was off or she would have had to treat this poor baby who was dead at the scene, they tried cpr but it was already dead.

jasmine
05-05-2009, 05:28 AM
that is just so aweful

pepperpot
05-05-2009, 05:33 AM
:(..

gmyers
05-05-2009, 05:54 AM
Poor baby. Its getting where babies are lucky to make it to a year with some of these so-called parents.

sheila_361
05-05-2009, 07:03 AM
WTF is wrong with people????

belcherpi
05-05-2009, 07:15 AM
I'll never understand how someone could do stuff like that to babies

iluvmybaby
05-05-2009, 08:00 AM
where i live a man get in an arguement with his estranged girlfriend and beat her up and threw her 4 month old baby on the floor. then he kidnapped it and threw it out on the side of the road. im so upset i wish i could find him and kill him myself. that poor baby everytrime i think about it i cry. the man had a long crimnal record and i dont understand why he was even on the streets. my daughter is an emt and im just thankful she was off or she would have had to treat this poor baby who was dead at the scene, they tried cpr but it was already dead.

That makes me physically ill, I cant understand who could be so mentally deranged he could kill a baby that way. ICK! Is the mom still in the hospital?

cabby92
05-05-2009, 08:10 AM
Nothing will change until these women/girls quit making babies with men they don't know. If he's got 6 kids with five different women, if he's been in jail most of his adult life, if he doesn't work, if he's abusive from the beginning, if he has a history of mental problems or he has a history of violence, get a clue - don't make a baby with him!

It's horrible tradgedy that the poor baby suffered before he died. Mom, on the hand, should have known better.

jasmine
05-05-2009, 08:15 AM
Nothing will change until these women/girls quit making babies with men they don't know. If he's got 6 kids with five different women, if he's been in jail most of his adult life, if he doesn't work, if he's abusive from the beginning, if he has a history of mental problems or he has a history of violence, get a clue - don't make a baby with him!

It's horrible tradgedy that the poor baby suffered before he died. Mom, on the hand, should have known better.

woooooe

this is not the womans fault
Maybe there is more to this story where he is a nut, but from the OP she didn't mention anything about him having 6 kids with 5 differnt women, had been in jail, mental problems.

I understand that women make mistakes, but it is not the womans fault for this man to beat her up and kill her baby. In no way ever is it acceptable for a man to do this to a woman and a child/baby. This is clearly a man who is pure evil.

cabby92
05-05-2009, 08:18 AM
"long criminal history"

'nuff said. Pick a better baby daddy.

venus316
05-05-2009, 08:35 AM
We have a local dj here in Seattle that is a firm believer that parents should have to fill out applications to have children, and i totally agree with him. A child is a privledge not a right,but that is just my opinion.

freeby4me
05-05-2009, 08:40 AM
There never is an explanation for why monsters do stuff like this. Im glad for your daughter that she didnt have to deal with this.

tarasdream
05-05-2009, 09:20 AM
its the laws fault they said he took a baby from another mother 2 years ago and threatened to kill it but no one pressed charges.they caught him this morning and its a good thing they did because people were looking for him and a citizen off the street would have killed him.

jasmine
05-05-2009, 10:47 AM
its the laws fault they said he took a baby from another mother 2 years ago and threatened to kill it but no one pressed charges.they caught him this morning and its a good thing they did because people were looking for him and a citizen off the street would have killed him.

you refer to both of these incidents as him taking a baby, or his estranged girlfriend, just curious, were the babys in both incidents his? Not that it would change anything, just curious is all.

fleabones3
05-05-2009, 12:20 PM
I think anyone who hurts a child like that and its A FACT they did it should immediately face a firing squad

mabby89
05-05-2009, 12:45 PM

I totally agree 100%.

evrita
05-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Sounds to me like these women are having babies with a scum who dont want to be a daddy and he is taking care of it his own way. How do you figure it isnt the womans fault if she knows all of this and still is with him and gets knocked up?

jasmine
05-05-2009, 01:18 PM
so now we blame women for getting the schit knocked out of them and their babies killed? I guess that would take the pressure and blame off of the man.
Yeah, she may have been dumb for being with a stupid scum bag~ but that gives no right for a man to beat up or kill a baby. JMO

mabby89
05-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Maybe these women should take some preventative measures. You want to have sex, good and fine..but use some damn protection.

Shann
05-05-2009, 01:32 PM
that is very sad what happened to the baby, such a tragedy.

tarasdream
05-05-2009, 03:18 PM
it was not his baby and the girl is only 17 and she was trying to keep him away from her. he is 21 and has a long arrest record starting from when he was 14. he is just bad.

jasmine
05-05-2009, 03:21 PM
it was not his baby and the girl is only 17 and she was trying to keep him away from her. he is 21 and has a long arrest record starting from when he was 14. he is just bad.

thanks so much for the update........ that's what I was getting to, trying to make my point, in my previous posts

Airbuswife
05-05-2009, 03:23 PM
is this the same people?

http://www.bigbigforums.com/news-information/619884-police-man-threw-baby-car-fight-ex-girlfriend.html

sunniekiss
05-05-2009, 04:17 PM
It doesn't take a genius to make a baby however it takes a bit of common sense to raise a child & protect your child. this was clearly a case of a very young girl havinga child & not having the presence of mind to keep her baby away from a monster. She made poor choices in her life that took the life away from her baby before this angel ever had a chance.

Babies making babies.

mosdata1
05-05-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm only sorry that he wasn't found by some locals & taken care of on the spot. Now he's just going to waste my tax dollars getting a trial & a lawyer.

What a piece of garbage he is!

tarasdream
05-06-2009, 01:06 AM
yes thats the same people

ma4angels
05-07-2009, 09:51 PM
That poor baby It makes me sick to hear stuff like this. I wish just once that these sick people would get the same freaking treatment that they dish out