PDA

View Full Version : Live Search Prizes

linmin
05-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Could someone tell me how to redeem my points for prizes. I received an email from microsoft live search today and said to claim your reward today. I clicked on the links and it took me to live search club an got to end and it keeps bringing me back to home page, can't even get my account page to come up or the prize page. I send microsoft an email but have not received a reply back. Any info you might have would be appreciated. Thanks!

SLance68
05-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Try this link to get to the home page and sign in. http://club.live.com/Pages/Home/HomePage.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0 Don't use Firefox it doesn't like it - well it is Microsoft so I guess they prefer their software. LOL Well I take that back it does work now on FF.

Kate2456
05-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I am not sure if its legitimate. Nothing on the website says the program is ending. Does anyone know?

SLance68
05-02-2009, 08:13 PM
I am not sure if its legitimate. Nothing on the website says the program is ending. Does anyone know?

What???? I didn't see anything about the program ending. It said they had made changes but nothing about ending.

PIRATEMOMZ
05-03-2009, 04:38 AM
What???? I didn't see anything about the program ending. It said they had made changes but nothing about ending.

Could this be from the Search Toolbar they had where you did 25 searches a day for points? It ended April 15 and they said they would email you after they verified the points.

I did not get my email yet. Looked like the prizes were the same as the Live Search Games