PDA

View Full Version : I am getting paraniod....

April78945
04-30-2009, 08:13 AM
I think someone tried to kill me. No, it wasn't Wayne because he was with me.

Last week someone slasked my tires at work. It wasn't Wayne. He was sitting the kids and I have the only car.

Two days ago one of my air hoses vanished from my car. I started it up and it was making a wierd noise, had Wayne come look at it and the hose was gone. He fixxed it thankfully.

Last night he was here and I needed o get my check. He suggested ice cream with the kids afterwards so I let him come along and drive. We completly lost the breaks. Had it towed to my house and ALL my break lines are "broken". Wayne is leery to say they are cut because he knows I am a spaz about **** like that, but WTF would make all the breaklines break all at once??

I am freaking out.

pepperpot
04-30-2009, 08:20 AM
Where do you park your car? Can it be 'seen' at all times? By you too?

April78945
04-30-2009, 08:23 AM
I park in the parking lot of the nursing home. At night, there are only 4 cars so we park right up front. If a car pulls in, we all go looking to see if it's an ambulance picking up someone on the other side. I have NO idea who would do this. No, I do. I woulldn't put it past my mother in law to do some **** like that, she has done almost the same thing to her daughter when she was mad at her, but the break line thing..what if I had my kids with me? I don't think she would go that far and I don't think she knows where to even look to find the breaks. I dunno.

galeane29
04-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Have you thought that maybe he is doing this. Doesnt it seem strange that it happens when HE is around. To me it seems like he wants to be the 'hero'.

Just a thought because I've been there, done that and have the tshirt too.

pepperpot
04-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Is there an employee at the nursing home you've ever quibbled with? :shrug or an unrequited admirer?

hblueeyes
04-30-2009, 08:27 AM
rust will make the brakelines go but I doubt they will all go at once. Call the police and report everything that has been going on.They may have patrols go by your place more frequently. Talk to your neighbors and see if they can keep an eye out and maybe go to x10.com and get a cheap camera system. You can get alot for $100. That is what I did when we had problems. If you live in a house, get a motion light. A big bright one. That way when they mess with your car the light will illuminate the neighborhood and will thwart their activity. I know it can get a bit costly but you have already spent a fortune on tires, hoses and now brakelines. Even if Wayne can do the work, the tires have already cost you more than a camera and light. Besides, their is no price too big for feeling and being safe.

Good luck and hope you get the SOB. Plus check with your work and see if someone nearby might have caught it on security camera.

Me

whatever
04-30-2009, 09:19 AM
Have you thought that maybe he is doing this. Doesnt it seem strange that it happens when HE is around. To me it seems like he wants to be the 'hero'.

Okay I might be watching to many "drama shows" on tv. but I was thinking the same thing?? Or else you have an enemy or a demon car.....

hotwheelstx
04-30-2009, 09:31 AM
I would make a report with the police everytime something happened. I would also do what hblueeyes suggested.

This sounds exactly like the movie Gaslight.

Director George Cukor draws magnificent performances from his stars in this powerfully guided study in obsession. GASLIGHT is a suspenseful, atmospheric mystery that perfectly captures the smoky, smoggy feel of Victorian London. Ingrid Bergman won an Academy Award for her role as a wealthy socialite who marries a witty and charming sociopath; Oscar-nominated Charles Boyer is equally spellbinding in his role as her monstrous husband. When famous opera star Alice Alquist is murdered, Gregory Anton (Boyer), who hopes to steal the rare jewels the star has hidden, manages to court and marry the singer's niece, beautiful but naive Paula (Ingrid Bergman). His plan is to slowly drive his young wife insane so he can have free reign of the house that hides the precious jewels; however, a Scotland Yard detective takes a close interest in the couple. GASLIGHT is a classic, compelling film that is masterfully acted and directed.

Mary Jo
04-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Please make a police report.
This is too weird.
Could it be a girl friend of Wayne's?

gmyers
04-30-2009, 06:14 PM
I'd do the camera thing too. but don't say anything to him or anyone you suspect that way they wont stop and you wont catch them.

speedygirl
04-30-2009, 06:24 PM

The same thoughts immediately crossed my mind when I read the post.

mosdata1
04-30-2009, 06:38 PM
I also thought that it could be Wayne. I think the cameras is a great idea. Don't let him know.

sheila_361
04-30-2009, 06:43 PM
I think it could be him as well..

April78945
04-30-2009, 07:13 PM
oh jesus christ...this just sucks!! Thank you ladies, I am going to buy something cheap and set it up. This isn't what I need right now. grrrrrrrr

sheila_361
04-30-2009, 07:28 PM
:hug

atprm
04-30-2009, 07:32 PM

I thought the same thing when I read that -- that he wants to be your hero...widdle his way back into your life...

if he didn't do it, he probably knows who did.

Eyore
05-01-2009, 06:48 AM

I had the same thought, but I also thought if he isn't doing it himself he has a buddy doing it to throw suspicion off himself.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-01-2009, 12:51 PM
First thing I thought was "what now" lol

Well, there's only three possible answers

#1 wayne and he is playing the knight on the white horse

#2 a co-worker who doesn't like you

#3 ..............

fairydana
05-01-2009, 01:05 PM
#3!!

jasmine
05-01-2009, 03:14 PM
I would have thought about taking the car to a mechanic, someone you could trust, and having him look at it and tell you what happened (may have happened) with the brake lines.

Mary Jo
05-01-2009, 04:08 PM
You have every right to be paranoid.
When I was getting a divorce I went to go to work one day and found that someone had broken into my car and gone through the glove compartment but did not take anything.
I figure it was my ex looking for the title which his name was also on so that he could take it to some ghetto title loan place for some extra bucks.
Exes can be such dickweeds.

Bliss
05-02-2009, 07:14 AM
You learn something new everyday. I didn't know a car would start with a missing air hose. I know a car will stall out if a hose become disconnected.

WendyLou75
05-02-2009, 07:20 PM
No doubt in my mind that Wayne is doing this personally or is directly involved, and I don't even know who Wayne is or why he's in the picture... but I do trust my gut. The only thing I'm wondering about is if she has the only car, how is he getting there to do these things? Unless he's getting a lift from his buddy... but the kids were with ya'll one time when these things happened... oh I don't know. I just definitely think he's involved. Did that make sense? LOL

cpbaby
05-03-2009, 07:37 PM
You learn something new everyday. I didn't know a car would start with a missing air hose. I know a car will stall out if a hose become disconnected.

I had one that had an air hose that would come off at random times, for no good reason. It started. And ran. Although not great, but worse when I tried to pass someone. I finally had to get a new hose.

nosamiam
05-04-2009, 12:22 PM
oh jesus christ...this just sucks!! Thank you ladies, I am going to buy something cheap and set it up. This isn't what I need right now. grrrrrrrr

update please... r u okay

Bliss
05-05-2009, 02:24 AM
I had one that had an air hose that would come off at random times, for no good reason. It started. And ran. Although not great, but worse when I tried to pass someone. I finally had to get a new hose.

A lot of times somes cars will not run without a vaccum hose. It will stall. It's not good to run a car without a vaccum hose, it can cause over heating & other problems.

As for slashing of the tires & break lines.....Those are a bit far fetched. If someone was out to kill a person, they wouldn't remove the vaccum hose or slash the tires & the break lines broke was just added to make the story more dramatic...C'mon anyone who can see beyond their nose will see the story is fabricated to get a few "hugs & smooches."

I don't mean to sound like a total arse April, I really do think you need to seek professional help or at least get put on a pill to help you with your problem. They do make pills for people who are way the hell out there.

evrita
05-05-2009, 05:13 AM
A lot of times somes cars will not run without a vaccum hose. It will stall. It's not good to run a car without a vaccum hose, it can cause over heating & other problems.

As for slashing of the tires & break lines.....Those are a bit far fetched. If someone was out to kill a person, they wouldn't remove the vaccum hose or slash the tires & the break lines broke was just added to make the story more dramatic...C'mon anyone who can see beyond their nose will see the story is fabricated to get a few "hugs & smooches."

I don't mean to sound like a total arse April, I really do think you need to seek professional help or at least get put on a pill to help you with your problem. They do make pills for people who are way the hell out there.

:spit:springer Thanks there goes my drink

jasmine
05-05-2009, 05:26 AM

Just curious, why do you think she would be making this story up?

April78945
05-05-2009, 06:10 AM
Why the **** would I make something up like that? Something wierd is going on and it's freaking me out.
I don't know you from Adam, but I do know your a EDITED. by the way you swoop in here like you think you know everything and everyone. You don't mean to sound like an ass? You didn't, you sounded like a ****face

Bliss
05-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Why the **** would I make something up like that? Something wierd is going on and it's freaking me out.
I don't know you from Adam, but I do know your a EDITED. by the way you swoop in here like you think you know everything and everyone. You don't mean to sound like an ass? You didn't, you sounded like a ****face

For attention? I never said I know you or anyone or everything. It's not to difficult to read a post and know the op is putting on a show to gain attention. All your "stories" are way the hell out there. You tearing up the carpet, sofa, & wanting to rip down the sheet rock, ex-husband, ex mother in law, neighbor stealing your mail, smoking dope, has cats, doesn't clean the litter box and you can smell it in your house, the people at work out to get you...and on and on. They have a pills for crazy people.

How did you get home with slashed tires? Did you ride on the rims ot did they suddenly blow back up? If you cannot afford rent you sure as hell cannot afford 4 brand new tires. I'm guessing they were all slashed.

As for your break line, break fluid does wonders.

jasmine
05-05-2009, 03:28 PM
For attention? I never said I know you or anyone or everything. It's not to difficult to read a post and know the op is putting on a show to gain attention. All your "stories" are way the hell out there. You tearing up the carpet, sofa, & wanting to rip down the sheet rock, ex-husband, ex mother in law, neighbor stealing your mail, smoking dope, has cats, doesn't clean the litter box and you can smell it in your house, the people at work out to get you...and on and on. They have a pills for crazy people.

How did you get home with slashed tires? Did you ride on the rims ot did they suddenly blow back up? If you cannot afford rent you sure as hell cannot afford 4 brand new tires. I'm guessing they were all slashed.

I'm guessing she got a ride home from someone since her tires were slashed.
Why are you being so frickin hateful? Maybe she's just having a round of bad luck, and yeah, schit does happen, and sometimes it rains hard and all at once.
Who are you to say she's not going through a hard time and she's getting **** thrown at her from all angles?
I know there's been a time or 2 in my life where I've gone through one bad thing after another.
She's coming here to vent and whine about it...... I thought that this is where you go to vent and whine?

What crawled up your ass?

April78945
05-05-2009, 03:38 PM

You really are a ****ing EDITED. . Who the **** said I couldn't afford rent? If your SOOOO into reading all my vents then I am sure somewhere you saw that I got a new ****ing job in JANUARY and am making pretty damn good money with overtime. ONE tire was slashed and I had a co-worker drive me home. Called Wayne and had him get a ride from his sister to my work and put a spare on. My spare isn't a donut but a fill size tire so I didn't have to buy new tires, or 4 brand new tires. But, IF I DID, have you ever heard of a junk yard? They also sell used tires.
As for my neighbors and everything else I have said on here, all true. I don't give two ****s if you want to be a twat to me or anyone else on here because you need a dick in you or a ****ing drink (again), but at least try to congure up something a little more than "your a liar who needs attention". I don't think I'm the one whoreing for attention around here.

speedygirl
05-05-2009, 03:42 PM
I'm guessing she got a ride home from someone since her tires were slashed.
Why are you being so frickin hateful? Maybe she's just having a round of bad luck, and yeah, schit does happen, and sometimes it rains hard and all at once.
Who are you to say she's not going through a hard time and she's getting **** thrown at her from all :yeah or 2 in my life where I've gone through one bad thing after another.
She's coming here to vent and whine about it...... I thought that this is where you go to vent and whine?

What crawled up your ass?
:yeah

Same old sh!t different topic and victim. Most of us with half a brain cell take those unfiltered comments with a grain of salt.
There's always one who likes to kick 'em when they're down.
Some people who always think they know how to read the bullsh!t meter are the same ones that know how to operate it if you kwim. ;)

pepperpot
05-05-2009, 03:46 PM

Yes :agree, for attention.....I've even seen some outrageous replies too made for the sole purpose of getting the OP's goat and get them all riled up! Imagine that......:hmpf:

:hmmmm: I'm Thinking.....yours may be one of them....:idea:

Bliss
05-05-2009, 03:59 PM
You really are a ****ing *****. Who the **** said I couldn't afford rent? If your SOOOO into reading all my vents then I am sure somewhere you saw that I got a new ****ing job in JANUARY and am making pretty damn good money with overtime. ONE tire was slashed and I had a co-worker drive me home. Called Wayne and had him get a ride from his sister to my work and put a spare on. My spare isn't a donut but a fill size tire so I didn't have to buy new tires, or 4 brand new tires. But, IF I DID, have you ever heard of a junk yard? They also sell used tires.
As for my neighbors and everything else I have said on here, all true. I don't give two ****s if you want to be a twat to me or anyone else on here because you need a dick in you or a ****ing drink (again), but at least try to congure up something a little more than "your a liar who needs attention". I don't think I'm the one whoreing for attention around here.

You know, if anyone else used all those colorful words to descibe another member they'd be banned. Why you get away with it boggles my mind. I've seen you many times call other members four letter words and you still post.

It must be all made up, look how upset you are getting. If anyone is so guilble to buy into your insane stories, more power to them. Every insane story you have posted on here to entertain people has been off the wall crazy... I'm not the one who post crazy stories, now, If I were then yes, I'd say I was seeking attention. Since I do not, I don't need attention. If you don't like the replies you get, post a sane post. Stop acting like you just escape from the asylum.

No, I don't buy tires at a junk yard.

I'm not being hateful, i'm just saying what many others would like to say but won't.

Bliss
05-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Yes :agree, for attention.....I've even seen some outrageous replies too made for the sole purpose of getting the OP's goat and get them all riled up! Imagine that......:hmpf:

:hmmmm: I'm Thinking.....yours may be one of them....:idea:

Because I post a reply to someone it's my sole purpose to get them riled up? What about the posts you make, do you make a post to rile people up or do you give you opinion? You sitting there repling is doing???????????????? All you are doing is trying to get a lil attention.

pepperpot
05-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Because I post a reply to someone it's my sole purpose to get them riled up? What about the posts you make, do you make a post to rile people up or do you give you opinion? You sitting there repling is doing????????????????

I make lots of different kinds of posts....some my opinion, some facts with links, some just for fun, etc..........the one referenced is my opinion of the majority of your posts......:hmmmm: seems like you know a lot about crazy pills too....:shrug

DBackFan
05-05-2009, 04:08 PM

If you want to act all high and mighty why don't you learn how to spell? BRAKES are on a car, BREAK is what happened to the lines. BRAKE fluid is what goes in the BRAKE lines.

Bliss
05-05-2009, 04:12 PM
I make lots of different kinds of posts....some my opinion, some facts with links, some just for fun, etc..........the one referenced is my opinion of the majority of your posts......just seems like you know a lot about crazy pills too....:shrug

I don't care what you post. You seem to feel you are entitled to an opinion and I am not. I could have given her hugs & smooches and the stated my opinion. Just becuase I don't believe her bs shory doesn't mean I am not allowed to have an opinion. I see you have an opinion in the news fourm and no one says a damn thing to you when you are not kissing everyone.

I find it funny, you are sitting there whining about my posts and you are doing the exact thing you are whining about to me. I think you need the crazy pills & go get in your play pen.

Bliss
05-05-2009, 04:15 PM
If you want to act all high and mighty why don't you learn how to spell? BRAKES are on a car, BREAK is what happened to the lines. BRAKE fluid is what goes in the BRAKE lines.

The only thing you could pick on me about was a spelling error. Goodness, Dbackfan take your EDITED to a gym it might do wonders for you. You are always jumping in when you see others, I guess you are a coward because you cannot say anything unless you have the whole herd in with your EDITED.

One more thing, I wasn't talking to any of you unless you are aprils other personalities.

DBackFan
05-05-2009, 04:17 PM
The only thing you could pick on me about was a spelling error. Goodness, Dbackfan take your lard arse to a gym.

Gosh and just so she can try and make herself look better (yikes what a project) she has to start with the name calling.

DBackFan
05-05-2009, 04:22 PM
The only thing you could pick on me about was a spelling error. Goodness, Dbackfan take your EDITED to a gym it might do wonders for you. You are always jumping in when you see others, I guess you are a coward because you cannot say anything unless you have the whole herd in with your EDITED

One more thing, I wasn't talking to any of you unless you are aprils other personalities.

I don't like to see ANYONE mercilessly attacked by the likes of you so YES I will "jump in with the herd"..maybe enough of these "fat asses" jumping in can make up for your ugliness.

Bliss
05-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Gosh and just so she can try and make herself look better (yikes what a project) she has to start with the name calling.

You don't say anything to me unless someone says something first. Then you think you have back up to cheer you on. You are such a coward.

Are you one of aprils personalities? If not, I don't believe I ever said, "Hey Dbackfan come here and spew your **** like you do best you EDITED. ."

Bliss
05-05-2009, 04:31 PM
I don't like to see ANYONE mercilessly attacked by the likes of you so YES I will "jump in with the herd"..maybe enough of these "fat asses" jumping in can make up for your ugliness.

LMFAO Stop talking about yourself like that... I'm not fat nor am I ugly but you EDITED

You won't say anything to me..If you would, you would have done it before anyone else said anything not wait.

DBackFan
05-05-2009, 04:31 PM
You don't say anything to me unless someone says something first. Then you think you have back up to cheer you on. You are such a coward.

Are you one of aprils personalities? If not, I don't believe I ever said, "Hey Dbackfan come here and spew your **** like you do best you EDITED."

Lovely...I am fat ass, lard ass, moron. Nice. Real nice.

Oh and if I AM one of April's personalities she is one lucky chick! ;)

jasmine
05-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Bliss,

WHAT THE FOCK IS YOUR PROBLEM??

You come in here blasting the OP like you know her and her life or something!
Like I mentioned before, what crawled up your ass?

April78945
05-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Woah. Now we are going to bash people for how they look? In that case, if that's you in your avatar, Bliss, then I have a few tips on how to properly do your eyebrows so they don't look like huge sperms. Just let me know..

Bliss
05-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Why is it when I say something - people cry like 3 yr olds. If anyone else questioned the bs story nothing would be said? Yeah, there would the whole herd of cow-ards would be shooting off at the mouth whining about the op's bs story. Since it's me, I am not allowed an opinion because the big ol' cow-ard her self dbackfan said so....

Jasmine, I should ask you the same question.

Bliss
05-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Woah. Now we are going to bash people for how they look? In that case, if that's you in your avatar, Bliss, then I have a few tips on how to properly do your eyebrows so they don't look like huge sperms. Just let me know..

LMAO Thanks. I'll be sure not to ask.

I've had enough of playing with you children. You are boring ..

jasmine
05-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Jasmine, I should ask you the same question.

I'm just saying, you popped up out of no-where attacking the OP, accusing her to be a liar and to get on crazy pills.......
I just found that very rude and un called for.

hotwheelstx
05-05-2009, 04:49 PM
The story may or may not be true. Who are we to say? I certainly wouldn't tell anyone (except if asked) to get on medication.

I agree with jasmine. Sometimes you really do have a streak of bad luck that comes all at once.

Whatever problems op is having I hope they get cleared up.

Jenefer3
05-05-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm just saying, you popped up out of no-where attacking the OP, accusing her to be a liar and to get on crazy pills.......

I'm not getting into the main issue, but I just find it odd that you're calling people rude. Weren't you the one who wanted a boo button and got rude when people didn't like your opinion?

Bliss
05-05-2009, 04:51 PM

I didn't pop out of no where. None of her stories make sense, I believe she posts them for entertainment value and to see how many hugs & gifts she can get. Read her stories - One about cracking her head open & not seeking med, her neighbor, her mother in law, her ex husband who was/ is abusive but she still hangs out with him, her job, the land lord letting her live rent free for a yr, flies crawling under her carpet, in her sofa, rat running in the ceiling and she was going to rip the sheet rock down. If you really want something to laugh at, look the posts up. You'll get a hell of a laugh.

jasmine
05-05-2009, 04:53 PM
I'm not getting into the main issue, but I just find it odd that you're calling people rude. Weren't you the one who wanted a boo button and got rude when people didn't like your opinion?

:rolling:rolling

yeah, and I've thanked posts here, and I would have boo'ed posts here also

LMAO

ahippiechic
05-05-2009, 05:08 PM
What? Did y'all just wait til I had a life to go off???