PDA

View Full Version : Scared me, but is funny

jonette5
04-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Was just out on back porch,saw a van coming down street with side door open and heard Kapow, Kapow. Thought OMG they are shooting a BB gun at cars. Snuck around house so I was in the dark (so they could not see me) to try and get the plate # so I could call police. They pull up to our house and...LOL...I realize they are delivering the paper. Noise I heard was papers hitting the sidewalks. LOL Crazy! Scared me at first though.

jasmine
04-29-2009, 06:01 AM
oh my gosh, how scarey, but yet how funny!
Didn't know the sound of flying and landing papers could sound like that.

lovefree
04-29-2009, 06:21 AM
too doggone funny....

pepperpot
04-29-2009, 07:00 AM
:lol we watch too many movies! :rolling

dinosmom
04-29-2009, 07:39 AM
LOL! I can see how that would be scary. For me, I live in the city. I could probably not only tell that it was gunfire or not but if it was gunfire, even tell what type of firearm it was! LOL

meltodd69
04-29-2009, 07:56 AM
LMAO That's funny! I could see you sneaking around the house lol, heart going 100 miles an hour lol.
If my little dogs run, I run LOL. I have ran from my share of fire crackers and car backfires lol. I call it my survival mode!

jonette5
04-29-2009, 09:14 AM
It swear the sound was just like the sound of a BB gun! My neighborhood is kind of hilly and everything echoes around here so it was pretty loud. Maybe that was my first thought also because there was reports of that going on at the other end of town a few weeks ago. I got a good laugh at myself though. It was stange for the paper to be being delivered that late, so I never even thought of that.