PDA

View Full Version : Firefox!!

Mini
04-28-2009, 07:58 PM
Ok I LOVE firefox I love it alot more then I do IE but &**&^%(*&!!!!!!!!!!

It updated today and every friggin time it updates I cannot get it to come up! So I have to uninstall it and re install it to get it to work again and I have to do all this crazy stuff to get my bookmarks copied over and blah blah. Aggravates the hell outta me! I tried restoring my computer it doesnt work.

Now I get to have fun re installing..

Its all a big conspiracy I tell ya to make you use IE :lol

Shann
04-29-2009, 12:24 AM
wow, that has never happend to me while updating firefox :( I'm sorry you have to go through all of that Mini very annoying

Unicornmom77
04-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Geez that stinks, I hope it works itself out for ya hun!

PICKLES
04-29-2009, 12:04 PM
What version of fire fox did you update to ? just wondering because I need to update mine and don't want to run into any problems.

Shann
04-29-2009, 12:50 PM
Pickles, I never have issues when I update firefox, in face I just updated it this morning and aside from having to restart it (just the browser) everything was fine.

Mini
04-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Yeah dont worry about it its just my computer. I dont know what it is but every single time it does this. My computer is old though so I dont know if that has anything to do with it or not but I wouldnt worry Pickles if youve been fine so far.

SLance68
04-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Are you using Vista or XP? Sometimes Vista doesn't play well with others. Just saw your post. Are you on XP, Windows 2000 or Windows ME? It could be the older programs that MS no longer updates.

Mini
04-29-2009, 01:39 PM
No im using XP im not going to Vista unless I absolutely have to

whatever
04-29-2009, 05:32 PM
I had problems the last time I downloaded FF. I had to take my computer to the shop months ago and the guy took it off my puter. So I put it back on and it was a big pain!! I had all kinds of problems. Took it off and have had no problems since.
So not sure what the heck the problem was with the version of FF I was downloading.....