PDA

View Full Version : Earth

janelle
04-28-2009, 03:42 PM
Went to see it and I would really like to talk to the maker. They showed a polar bear and said he needed all his energy to make it to the ice shelf before it melted so he could eat. Then when the movie was over it showed the filmmakers filming the bear and the bear came up to their shelter. SO WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING THE BEAR AND STOPPING HIM FROM GETTING TO THE ICE BEFORE IT MELTED? ARE YOU BEING PC OR WHAT?

Of course, the bear didn't make it and had to swim many more miles to where some walruses were to try to eat a baby walrus. No such luck so it died.

GAA, I am beginning to hate nature films. Seems to me they set up some animals to die. Do not go see it if you can's stand that kind of thing. I thought it was only going to be nature shots, the reviews said they were not going to show animals killing other animals like the series does. But they did show a lot of it in my view. Also, stupid filmmakers.

Shann
05-05-2009, 01:12 AM
:( ugh I was wondering if they would do stuff like that. I know it's nature, but I have no desire seeing an animal being killed or killing another/etc. Disney is not the most animal friendly company, years ago they made a movie about lemmings, they showed them all jumping over a cliff into some water to their death :mad: I later found out that they had been chased by dogs :mad: :mad: :mad: wtf :mad: :mad: :mad: and on top of all that, they won an award for it! :mad: Animals have it rough enough w/o humans making their lives even harder. :(