PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Phil

LadyEm
04-25-2009, 11:46 AM
I've never had the pleasure of the thoughts of so many closed-minded people in one location before now. I thought that posting on here would provide a blessed distraction when I was alone with my own thoughts and provide more focus on other's problems instead of facing some of my own. I've recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and haven't found "the right time" to tell my family...which will have to be soon. Hell, I'm not even 30 with three girls under 10 and the most amazing fairytale love (my best friend since I was 12 and hs sweetheart). I haven't found the right time to deal with it myself. BUT I have learned very quickly that long baths, wine, and my own tears are better than what I've found here.

Best of luck to all on this board. I hope each and every one of you finds true happiness and feels inclined to share it with others.

"Dr. Phil" is finished with this experience. Thanks to the few that I found to be enlightening. Off to the winery I go...

ahippiechic
04-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Nothing personal but we usually just close these "I'm leaving forever because y'all aren't nice' threads.