PDA

View Full Version : Some shot and killed my dog

2many
04-22-2009, 05:02 AM
and I am so sad, I had let her out to go to the bathroom and when it was time for her to come in I could not find her, I was looking everywhere and asking all my neighbors...I was about to come in when I just happened to look under my stairs and there she was. She was a little chiwauaua how could someone do that?

nightrider127
04-22-2009, 05:08 AM
I am so sorry you lost your fur baby. It takes a real sub human to do something like that. I hope you find the jerk that did this. Give him/her a good biatch slap from the nightrider.

pepperpot
04-22-2009, 05:09 AM
:( :hug

worldofdan
That is horrid - I am so sorry!!!

lymi
I am so sorry. That is wrong, wrong wrong. I don't get people sometimes. I guess they are bored and get a kick out of being a hoolagun. I feel so sorry for you. My heart goes to you

2many
04-22-2009, 05:31 AM
All I can think of is that she may have gotten into the pasture next door where this ole lady has a bunch of nasty goats, she has shot at dogs before but I didnt hear nothing yesterday. And Little Bit has never gone over there..

poggles3
04-22-2009, 05:39 AM
I'm so sorry, I pray you find who did this an kick the living shyt outta them.

Eyore
04-22-2009, 05:50 AM
Sorry for the loss of your dog. That was mean for someone to do that.

catdance
04-22-2009, 05:59 AM
I am sick by this, if someone did this to my dogs I would, well what wouldn't I do...I send you GIANT (((HUGS)))...and prayers, our dogs are family, the kids we will never have.

atprm
04-22-2009, 06:03 AM
I just can't imagine the sadness that you feel -- it's hard enough when our pets go to rainbow bridge naturally. :(

:hug

I hope that you find out who did that. That's just wrong. I don't understand why people kill pets -- most of them are harmless. :(

hotwheelstx
04-22-2009, 06:14 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how heartbreaking it is. One day I know you and your pet will meet again at Rainbow Bridge. ((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))) to you.

2many
04-22-2009, 06:21 AM
I am so very sad, she was my world and everynight at bedtime she would want under the covies and curl up right by my side :(

sheila_361
04-22-2009, 07:31 AM

ilikefree
04-22-2009, 07:35 AM
So sorry for your loss.

bonniejeanne
04-22-2009, 08:14 AM
This is horrible! I hope you reported it. I can't see what harm a little dog like that could do to make someone want to shoot it. I'm so sorry for your loss.

meltodd69
04-22-2009, 08:53 AM
I too am sooooooo sorry for your loss.
Why on earth would anyone do that? I would be freakin nuts! I have 2 chihuahua's. If you have never had one, let me tell you they are just like kids. More so than any other breed.
I would report it. And then change my name to MONK! Sorry old lady if I found out it was you, Your going down!!

CLARKS4
04-22-2009, 09:19 AM
:hug so sorry for your loss

A0305
04-22-2009, 10:14 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.

whatever
04-22-2009, 10:38 AM
OMG I cannot express how sorry I am enough!!! I love my furry ones like they are my kids. If someone did this to mine I would be reporting it and hunting down the one who did it!!! Going door to door. Follow blood if I had to!

Aloha from paradise
04-22-2009, 11:17 AM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your furbaby. Some people are just sick. We consider all of our fur-babies part of the family. When we had our 5 Min-Pins they used to sleep under the covers with us. They are waititng for us at The Rainbow Bridge along with a lot of our other beloved fur-babies.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/shirl50/rainbow-bridge.jpg

Shann
04-22-2009, 11:47 AM
Oh how sad :( I cannot imagine anyone doing that to my dogs, but I could never let them go out by themselves. Even at my mom's house where she can let the dogs out and they will stay in the un-fenced yard, I was always there with them. :(

Shancopp
04-22-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm sad and flippin PIZZED at the same time!!!! I hope you reported it and asked around...see if anyone heard or saw anything.

BeanieLuvR
04-22-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm so sorry someone did such a horibble thing to your dog. How sick and twisted. Hugs to you.

2many
04-22-2009, 04:06 PM
I did find out it was the lady with all the goats and the sheriff said that it was within her right to do that as she was protecting her stinky stupid goats! I don't get it at all!

pepperpot
04-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Yeah....chihuahua's are real predatory toward goats.....:rolleyes:

What an ass.......trust me, if it were me, that woman had better not ever get anywhere near me......

So sorry for you....:hug....I probably would not be able to control myself....

Gherky
04-22-2009, 04:56 PM
That is horrible! I just watched on our local news tonight a similar situation... a man shot and killed a couples' chihuahua and he said that it should have been on a leash. They are going to sue him. So sorry for your loss... :(

speedygirl
04-22-2009, 05:01 PM
That's awful. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

whatever
04-22-2009, 05:21 PM
Boy if you have this breed I would keep a close eye on them. It must be something in the air. I just watched a judge judy today that a lady whose yard is fenced in and she has a doggy door he dog got pulled under by 2 dogs to the neighbors yard by holes his dogs dug and killed it. And judge Judy tried to blame the lady (partly) because she shouldn't have put the dog out knowing the other guys dogs dig holes. WTF! I'm sorry I shouldn't have to worry about putting my dog out in my own yard and worry harm might come to it!!!:getyou

Char
04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
I did find out it was the lady with all the goats and the sheriff said that it was within her right to do that as she was protecting her stinky stupid goats! I don't get it at all!

OMG !! That is horrible !!

Are you kidding ?? You can shoot and kill a dog if you see it, and own goats ?? WHAT A CROCK OF SCHITT !!!!

I'd be planning something, gathering up the posse... I don't know, I'd probably act before I thought.

Oh well... I am soooooooo sorry for your loss, I would be devastated, as I'm sure you are. It is a damn shame.

dv8grl
04-22-2009, 05:43 PM
OMG! I'm so sorry! :hug

Quaker_Parrots
04-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Did she shoot it on your property or hers? If yours, I would press charges. I would also be having BBQ goat next time one of her beasts get on your property.

MERE CHAT
04-22-2009, 06:01 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. However man's inhumanity to man and animals just goes to show what a sad state the world is in today. 16 years ago I had an SOB of a landlord who not only went in my apartment when I was out and stole stuff (he also helped himself to food and beer from the fridge), he killed my cat Muffin (poison). I could never prove that he did these things but I know and more importantly, GOD knows. That's who he'll have to answer to. Little Bit will be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

SurferGirl
04-22-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm so sorry about your dog. Dogs are like part of the family and it hurts so bad to lose one. how can anyone consider such a small dog a threat to her goats.

fairydana
04-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Oh my god, I am so sorry that this happened. My heart is breaking with yours.

Id get that damned gun from her and beat her sorry ass with it! I am serious! There would FOR SURE be some hell to pay! You need me to come over?

msmom79
04-22-2009, 10:56 PM
i am so sorry-that your fur baby was killed-i just cant figure out why people are so mean and hateful-i have a chi too and he weighs maybe 10 pounds,barks alot ,but wouldnt hurt anyone-many hugs to you-i am so sorry

PrincessArky
04-23-2009, 01:07 AM
I am so sorry this has happened losing a fur baby hurts

2many
04-23-2009, 04:24 AM
She shot her on her property, the thing is when animals go in there, the goats scatter and Little Bit has never been over there before..

gmyers
04-23-2009, 04:51 AM
Are you going to report her? I hope so. I'm sorry for your loss. Poor little dog.

PrincessArky
04-23-2009, 05:18 AM

OMG the same freaking thing happened to us a few years ago......the guy killed my 2 dogs, the next door neighbor's seizure (apparently it could tell when the little girl was about to have one) dog, his best friend's dog, and his own dog......the ones that were actually causing the problem where the man's down the road but he didn't shoot his dogs........why??? because he had money and farm equipment that our neighbor borrowed all the time. So what does this guy do after killing all these dogs (and a few that we had no idea who owned them)??? gets rid of the goats and now they are a freaking puppy mill over there. needless to say I keep away from those particular neighbors now.

IthinkNOT!
04-23-2009, 06:39 AM
OK, I for one don't get the reason the dog was shot. I have had goats before, and my grandparents that lived next door had those tiny dogs and they got out all the time. They did migrate towards my goats, but I wasn't worried about them hurting the goats. I was more worried about one of the ornery goats getting ahold of the tiny dogs. I had one mean one, but all the rest were sweet. 9 times out of 10 I would go out and find the little dogs curled up with the miniature goats like they were all one big happy family. I think your neighbor was just a big old meanie. Those little dogs could not hurt her goats.

PrincessArky
04-23-2009, 06:43 AM
I think your neighbor was just a big old meanie.

yep but the sad part is the law will be on her side :(

meltodd69
04-23-2009, 07:40 AM
I tell you whot!!!!! Goat for dinner anyone? Maybe a side of old bag with it? And pork rinds to snack on!
I'm afraid I would still take that old bag to court. Prove to me that my chihuahua was killing or attacking your livestock. There should be police reports or insurance claims, of past attacks? Since it was such a problem that it justified using a gun you know.
What's next for this old lady, some kid gets in her yard and she gets out her gun? I wouldn't put it past her.
Is that gun registered? Probably not!
Does this old bag's home insurance know she is running around with a loaded gun? There must be a huge claim of loss on her insurance and her income taxes, from all the slaughtered goats. Maybe her rates will go up LOL? And maybe she doesn't claim the income from her goat farm to the IRS. Worth a shot. More than one way to skin a goat LOL.
I don't buy it for one second that your dog was attacking her goats and she ran and got her gun and shot it? You would have to be one hell of a shot to hit a moving chihuahua, that is scared to boot. I think it was more like her stalking your dog! Crazy Old Bag! And that cop must be related to some of ours around here! :getyou

shadowcats
04-23-2009, 12:46 PM
well i would report her to the humane society , and take her to court , im sorry but a dog that small is not able to hurt goats, and her reaction to get a gun and shoot it, thats insane,,,,,,,,,,,i d sue her in a heart beat , but if you cant do that , find someone with some jimson weed or what they call loco weed and seed her yard with it ,,,,,,, that will make them goats wacko , and she ll be the one wondering what happened to her goats,,,,,,,,, she probley get rid of them ,,,,,,,,after they attack her........lol ,,,,,,,,once you have jimson weed , its hard to get rid of and cows and grass animals have to be moved , it makes them act wacko and their milk is unfit to drink or use ,,,,,,,,,,, but really id do some reasearch and check the local ordinances , i know its ok to protect your property but shooting a dog with out warning its owner , thats not sane by any standards, heck you could shoot someone accidently and would that make it any more legal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont think so,,,,,,,,,,, i think the police were just not wanting to get involved,,,,,,,,,,,

Mary Jo
04-23-2009, 03:07 PM
That is horrible.
I am so sorry.
Did you call the police or animal control ? I doubt they could do anything but you should at least file a complaint.

DAVESBABYDOLL
04-23-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm sorry :(