PDA

View Full Version : Open mouth insert foot...

LadyEm
04-20-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm still in school working on "what I want to be when I grow up" and should finish up in August. Part of why I chose to major in psych was because I love to analyze any and all situations. I feel that if they are broken down to their basic components without any fluff most (if not all) situations could be resolved. Apparently playing devil's advocate is not wanted on this site based on the response to "Am I wrong, please reply." I feel that if you ask for advice, the whole situation should be explored to be able to provide useful, productive advice. I'm all for wonderful parent-child relationships, but the term "Momma's boy" raises red flags. (The ladies that have been or are still there know this can be an issue.) I don't know these people and I wish them the best of luck in working out their differences, but sometimes EVERYONE is to blame. There are always a minimum of three sides to every story your side, his/her side, and the truth. I'll keep my opinions based on hugs and kisses for in the future. Sorry to offend. I found this site by accident and wanted to try it out to pass some time not occupied by the chatter of children. Sorry to offend!

I guess I may be the only one that caught on that the gd has witnessed her sister (?) being molested by some other child (?). I would think that this would be the main factor to be addressed in that child's life. Sexual abuse stops and then figure out the rest of the family dramatics???

pepperpot
04-21-2009, 05:46 AM
It's all in the delivery................