PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a Delta kitchen faucet?

Mini
04-19-2009, 07:44 PM
I need help! Ok I won a Delta faucet in a contest and I get to choose which one I want(or I can just let them send me one they choose) but I have no clue about faucets lol or which one I want...

Does anybody have any opinions(good or bad) on the styles/kinds? Should I get a soap dispenser or no? The faucet we have now that needs to be replaced has the one handle like on the back with a side sprayer but the ones they have to choose from dont have a side sprayer just soap dispenser. So should I get one??

Ahhh! lol

Even if you DONT have a Delta faucet you should still help me pick out a style...tell me which one you like outta these only..
http://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/faucets/filter.html?presetFilterIds=11683333818&presetFilterIds=11504754474&selectedFilterIds=11959104723

ElleGee
04-19-2009, 07:49 PM
We bought a brushed nickel, 1 handled, with a sprayer.. I like mine. I'll like it even more when we redo the kitchen.. I myself am not a soap dispenser type person. I would not like one on my sink b/c I have decorative soap holders that would never be used and I think it would be a PITA to have to go under the sink to refill it..

but this is just me :)

ilovecats
04-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Congrats!I don't really have any advice for you other than I once had a soap dispenser and never bothered using it.Maybe I am just set in my ways and used to using the regular bottles?Would you actually bother filling it or not?I never bothered.

Unicornmom77
04-19-2009, 08:01 PM
I like this one.... Saxony Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser (http://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/details/473-SD-DST.html)

I hope you love which ever one you choose!

Mini
04-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Thats the one I was looking at actually! lol and yeah I never thought about having to refill it all the time..I guess soap is out..

Renrut
04-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Saxony Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser

I like this one.

belle5691
04-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Im with everyone else. I like the saxony pull out faucet with the soap dispenser.

lisarae
04-20-2009, 04:05 AM
I like the large curved ones, just for the simple fact of filling a large stock pot with water sometime the faucet gets in the way.

But my suggestion is, get the most expensive one, sell it, and go to Lowes and get a nice one and keep the profit. LOL Those are DANG expensive!!!

tuggerbug
04-20-2009, 08:11 AM
I have a pull out (can't remember the name) and love it! You don't have to crawl under the sink to fill the dispenser. The pump part just lifts off. I get a funnel and pour in the soap. It's really convenient and sanitary and no mess.

SLance68
04-20-2009, 08:35 AM
The pull out ones are great until the hose gets caught on stuff under the sink. I wanted one until I used my brothers and he had to untangle stuff so it could be pulled out. I would definitely make sure to get one that you can at least sit a pot under it to fill.

whatever
04-20-2009, 08:40 AM
The pull out ones are great until the hose gets caught on stuff under the sink. I wanted one until I used my brothers and he had to untangle stuff so it could be pulled out. I would definitely make sure to get one that you can at least sit a pot under it to fill.

I agree. We have a sprayer on the side. Cause at the time I didn't want one with the pullout faucet. Just the side. And it gets caught on the on/off levers every so often. Very frustrating. But its nice to have a pullout sprayer. So I would go with that one. :)

Mini
04-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Thanks everyone for your input I really appreciate it!

LOL selling it an trading aint a bad idea I never even thought about that and I do need the money..

janelle
04-21-2009, 10:17 PM
http://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/details/473-DST.html

I have a faucet like this one. It is tall enough not to get in the way and I can fill up pots ok with it. It pulls out so I can fill up things easily. You will need a pull our faucet or side pull out. I like my faucet pull out. If it gets caught on things under the sink then rearrange the things under the sink. The hose part is what cleans up your sink nicely as well so you need to pull it out.

I don't like the soap dispenser. I can buy liquid soap with a pump and not have to refill anything. Guess I am lazy. LOL Congrats for your win.