PDA

View Full Version : I know I'm a sexy beast but..

Mini
04-17-2009, 02:18 PM
..do you really have to be so obsessed???

Ugh..I cant remember if Ive vent/whined about this before or not but it deserves another one anyways lol There is this guy we had been friends since 4th grade. JUST FRIENDS. I felt sorry for him one day and yadda yadda fast forward a bit..ALL through middle school ALL through high school he told EVERYBODY that we were together. FALSE. He tried to kiss me at prom in front of my(now ex) bf, tricked me into taking a picture with him at graduation and showing it to all his family, spent quite a bit of money on me, among countless other things.

Anyways fast froward some more to today. I hadnt heard from him or seen him or anything for over a year(thank God) I thought he finally got the hint and moved on. FALSE. Me and mom came back from town and were getting groceries outta the trunk and guess who pulls in. Yup. I was trying to get groceries out so mom wouldnt have to do it and nothing melted so I was busy and he was all up in my face tryin to talk to me. I ignored him but when I went back to get the last of the stuff out and raised my head up he kisses me right on the cheek and takes off runnin back to the car like he knew he was gonna be without some balls...and he would have if there wouldnt have been so many people around(his dad, his grandma, my mom, my SIL, my nephews...)

Its kinda scary to be honest..if youve ever had to deal with this then you know the feeling. Ugh...Ill be glad to move where he cant find me although we all know how obsessed people are...he'll find me. I wouldnt necessarily call him a stalker, he doesnt call me constantly(he doesnt know my numbers) nor is he here at the house constantly BUT...

Jackie_Blu
04-17-2009, 02:28 PM
ohhhhhh Mini, honey, I really dont know what to say, except just be firm and flat out let him know how you feel...maybe in front of who ever happens to be there at the time?? Bless your heart, I know these things can be tough.
He sounds a bit immature, to take off running after he kissed you....
If you just hold him at arm's length, look him square in the face and sternly tell him.....you think that would work?
Good luck, dear.

Mini
04-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Oh no lol Ive tried that several times before doesnt work...he gets mad for about a month or 2 and then hes fine and back to wanting me...Ive even talked to his parents about it since he still lives at home and nope doesnt do any good.

ttistin
04-17-2009, 02:41 PM
looks like you need to be a little more then nice about it, going to have to be tough with him.

ma4angels
04-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Tell him that if he doesn't leave you alone that you will be forced to have a restraining order put against him. If he makes you feel uncomfortable tell his parents too that you will be forced to do it. If he is still acting this way then he will only get worse.

Mini
04-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Ive been nice, ive been tough, ive been everything except legal stuff...ugh id hate to have to take it that far but looks like im gonna have to

ahippiechic
04-17-2009, 03:00 PM
I've found that shooting them in the arm will make them stay away from you. Not that I'm recommending you do that.

ma4angels
04-17-2009, 03:30 PM
:
I've found that shooting them in arm will make them stay away from you. Not that I'm recommending you do that.

LOL :rofl:

:heeeelllllooooo:

ma4angels
04-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Ive been nice, ive been tough, ive been everything except legal stuff...ugh id hate to have to take it that far but looks like im gonna have to

If being nice didn't work or being tough with him and little scare from the law might help.

Urban Cowgirl
04-17-2009, 04:18 PM
If you wanted him to leave you alone, then allowing him to spend money on you wasn't the right thing to do. NOT that I am saying it gives him any right to you, BUT in his twisted mind it may have meant something.

I'd lay it out to him in front of other people that way you have witnesses. Let him know that you are not comfortable around him and you want him to leave you alone. Let him know that you will take legal action if he does not respect your wishes. I have a feeling that in his sick little mind that he may think you are playing hard to get.

Urban Cowgirl
04-17-2009, 04:20 PM
also wanted to add....

that if a guy touched me in an unwelcome way that his balls would be in his throat and I wouldn't much care who was around...gotta look out for yourself!

galeane29
04-17-2009, 04:32 PM
You should have removed his teabags. LMAO

Mini
04-17-2009, 05:18 PM
If you wanted him to leave you alone, then allowing him to spend money on you wasn't the right thing to do. NOT that I am saying it gives him any right to you, BUT in his twisted mind it may have meant something.

I'd lay it out to him in front of other people that way you have witnesses. Let him know that you are not comfortable around him and you want him to leave you alone. Let him know that you will take legal action if he does not respect your wishes. I have a feeling that in his sick little mind that he may think you are playing hard to get.

I never allowed him to spend anything on me. Its not like I said hey go buy me this or I really want this..he would buy me things and leave them on my desk at school or he would buy me Christmas presents and bring them here to the house if I didnt accept them he would just leave them at the door or in the mailbox or somewhere but he wouldnt take them back. He knows exactly how I feel I dont play hard to get if I was I wouldnt say anything to him about anything Id just let it go on. I wanted to say something to him today but I did not want to do(and yeah I woulda removed his tea bags lol) anything in front of my nephews. They are 7 and 11 and they didnt quite know what was going on but it wouldnt have been nice if they woulda saw their aunt remove some tea bags for what they thought was no reason not to mention at their age they dont need to see that anyways lol

fairydana
04-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Hugs to you Mini! I can feel your pain girlie! If you find something that works let me know!