PDA

View Full Version : free Marine Corps gear

peggy353
04-16-2009, 01:36 PM
free Marine Corps gear
www.marines.com/rmi?WT.mc_id=PROUD

see left-hand-side drop down menu for your choice of dog tag, maglite or watch.

"Complete this form and we'll send you more information and your choice of free Marine Corps gear."

grizzgirl
04-17-2009, 12:39 PM
Only free if you want to be contacted by the Marine Corps.

soupy
04-17-2009, 04:10 PM
and they WILL hound you! some even show up at your front door.

i just found this funny because i asked dh which he's like. he has atleast 10 maglites, a few dog tags, and a very expensive USMC watch. the joke is that he already was in the marine corps...

CyCoe
04-18-2009, 08:11 AM
This site is two years old....

galeane29
04-18-2009, 11:48 AM
This site is two years old....

How do you figure that?

IthinkNOT!
04-18-2009, 11:58 AM
I signed my dad up for this one time, figuring he would just get a free t-shirt out of the deal. He got his T-shirt alright...LOL. He and some friends were sitting back drinking, in dad's camper with the huge rebel flag on the wall, when the recruiter showed up. Dad invited him in, offered him a beer and a toke. Last we saw of the recruiter he was spinning tires to get out of the yard, and from what we hear he wont visit anymore house anywhere near dads.

galeane29
04-18-2009, 03:22 PM
I signed my dad up for this one time, figuring he would just get a free t-shirt out of the deal. He got his T-shirt alright...LOL. He and some friends were sitting back drinking, in dad's camper with the huge rebel flag on the wall, when the recruiter showed up. Dad invited him in, offered him a beer and a toke. Last we saw of the recruiter he was spinning tires to get out of the yard, and from what we hear he wont visit anymore house anywhere near dads.

LMAO!

I signed up to get information because my oldest wants to join. But, this was last year and he was only 16. We got several calls from recruiters and we had to explain that he was too young yet. I always figured out how they got our number because I NEVER put our real number on this stuff. LOL