PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION All Kansans Please Read Stimulus program to help replace refrigerators, water heaters, h

tsquared
04-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Stimulus program to help replace refrigerators, water heaters, heating and cooling systems and window air units

I wanted to pass this information along to you and your members. Guidance on how a portion of the Stimulus funding will be spent has now been released and should be helpful for your members involved in home repair and appliance sales.

Based on income eligibility, this program will assist with costs related to replacing refrigerators, water heaters, heating and cooling systems and window air units. Homeowners and renters are both eligible.

Registration for vendors is not required, but doing so will allow them to be listed on the state's web site as a vendor. The Frequently Asked Questions and News Release provide them with the most details outlined from their perspective. However, the Program Description, Sample Voucher and Application Packet will let them know what paperwork the participant will need completed.

IF YOU WILL PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDY I CAN FORWARD THE INFORMATION TO YOU WITH FORMS. I ONLY HAVE THIS INFORMATION FOR KANSAS, BUT I IMAGINE THIS IS AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES.