PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Easter Bunny!

Willow
04-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Thank you to the "Easter Bunny" that sent Lucy an Easter basket. That was really nice of you to think of her. She loves the pink rabbit. :) Thanks again! :hug

YankeeMary
04-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey what do you know, the Easter bunny also sent something to Gracie. I love the Easter Bunny!!! Isn't the Easter Bunny just a complete sweetheart?

Jenefer3
04-10-2009, 05:52 PM
aww how sweet of the Easter Bunny.

I was going to send Lucy something but didn't know what size she was in or if she would like a toy...but that's okay cuz her 1st birthday is right around the corner ;)

Jackie_Blu
04-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Wow! What a nice thing for him to do. Lucy and Gracie must have been very good little girls to get a surprise from the Easter Bunny a little early.:)

diana_circe
04-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Man, I love this board. Someone always has the greatest things to say about the members, even in the midst of chaos :)

YankeeMary
04-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Man, I love this board. Someone always has the greatest things to say about the members, even in the midst of chaos :)

I have to agree and this Easter Bunny is way more to me then just member, KWIM? She is one of the numerous internet Aunts that Gracie has truly been blessed with!!! The members?online family here are simply some of the best humans in this world!!!

gmyers
04-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Thank you to the "Easter Bunny" that sent Lucy an Easter basket. That was really nice of you to think of her. She loves the pink rabbit. :) Thanks again! :hug

Thats the cutest picture in your avatar. She's getting cuter all the time.