PDA

View Full Version : For those who are curious....

YNKYH8R
04-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Jamie (JKatherine) and I will have been married for 7 years....yes YEARS!!! in September. I've known her for as long as I've been in love with her 10 years.

She's smart, funny, and very practical as a person. She's supported me and everything I do like a wife and a true friend.

I believe that she can do whatever it is she sets her mind to.

So if you're wondering how she can "stay married to that dumb azz???"

Maybe you should ask her.....

But you should know that disrespecting me is the same as disrespecting her....

galeane29
04-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

ElleGee
04-08-2009, 06:40 PM
That rocks! :)

Easy... New England Biatches are crazy.... How did you not know that? ;D

YNKYH8R
04-08-2009, 06:44 PM
That rocks! :)So does my sig...notice how it's not stupid anymore? :five:

ElleGee
04-08-2009, 06:45 PM
:slap

speedygirl
04-08-2009, 06:45 PM
That rocks! :)

Easy... New England Biatches are crazy.... How did you not know that? ;D

:yeah ;)

atprm
04-08-2009, 07:03 PM
I completely agree. ... and congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. :)

buttrfli
04-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Jamie (JKatherine) and I will have been married for 7 years....yes YEARS!!! in September. I've known her for as long as I've been in love with her 10 years.

She's smart, funny, and very practical as a person. She's supported me and everything I do like a wife and a true friend.

I believe that she can do whatever it is she sets her mind to.

Maybe you should ask her.....

But you should know that disrespecting me is the same as disrespecting her....

Very well said Adam!

I am sad that what she read upset her... but I hope she knows that "educated" people don't share in the opinion of what a few people think of you.

diana_circe
04-08-2009, 07:12 PM
I thought Ynkyh8r was a chick :lol Sorry Mr. and Mrs. J Kat :D

And apparently I don't read enough threads because I have no clue what is being talked about, I just thought you were saying something nice about your wifey...

Jenefer3
04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Congratulations to you and JKatherine!

No comment on all the rest...Hippie seems to like to lock threads after I comment on them...big meanie :P

buttrfli
04-08-2009, 07:15 PM
I thought Ynkyh8r was a chick :lol

LMAO!! Now THAT'S funny stuff!

There is one person that I thought was a guy for severeal years and just found out I was wrong.... uumm OOPS! LOL

Jenefer3
04-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Very well said Adam!

I am sad that what she read upset her... but I hope she knows that "educated" people don't share in the opinion of what a few people think of you.

Very well said.

speedygirl
04-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Very well said Adam!

Ditto!

pepperpot
04-08-2009, 07:32 PM
I honestly never knew the connection...congrats....it takes special people to be married that long (and still like each other) much less be on a board together as well.

Good for you that you can rise above nonsense. :agree

DBackFan
04-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Congrats Adam and Jamie on your almost 7 years together. I for one am just IN LOVE with your new signature :rolling

YankeeMary
04-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Beings that you 2 are 2 of my favorite people in the world, I can't imagine anyone thinking or saying anything to you or about you that isn't wonderful.

Airbuswife
04-08-2009, 08:34 PM
with as many trades and conversations i've had with jamie, she has never been less than kind, sweet and super friendly. i dont think i've ever "spoken" per se to you adam, but what i have read what she has wrote about you, you are definitely her soul mate and such a wonderful husband and father. especially the thread that she showed us about the craft room (or should i say building, lol!) you and the kids made for her. If that isnt love, then i dont know what is!

lucimPI
04-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Happy Anniversary!!! I have been so busy trying to get that darn acorn cracked open that I really did not know what was going in--HMMM in fact, I still don't but that is OK. May the both of you have a really swell day and do something very special. OMG, DH and I are going to be married 33 years this August at least that is when I may or may not renew his contract. :star: He always asks me on our anniversary if I am going to keep him another year.

Airbuswife
04-08-2009, 11:09 PM
OMG, DH and I are going to be married 33 years this August at least that is when I may or may not renew his contract. :star: He always asks me on our anniversary if I am going to keep him another year.

OMG, you made me spit out my beer, lol! i LOVE that idea to "renew the contract" !! DH and i's 8th anniversary is tomorrow, i will DEFINITELY ask him if he wants to "renew his contract under the new terms" LOL!!!!!! :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
04-09-2009, 01:52 AM
Beings that you 2 are 2 of my favorite people in the world, I can't imagine anyone thinking or saying anything to you or about you that isn't wonderful.

My sentiments exactly!!!

hesnothere
04-09-2009, 02:15 AM
Bah, I read that garbage too and my first thought was how juvenile it all is. Small people need to bash others into the ground in order to feel important, how miserable their lives must be.

When you dwell in negativity you draw it to you, so sad.

Hugs to you and your wife!

nightrider127
04-09-2009, 04:36 AM
Congrats Jamie and Adam on your almost 7 years together.

You know, like another poster said, when I saw this post I immediately thought about that craft room/building. What a loving gift that was.

Now then Jamie, do you want an old married woman to teach you some tricks? LOL, me and hubby have been married for just over 40 years. I am sure I could teach you something.

SLance68
04-09-2009, 05:09 AM
I have no idea what the fuss was about as this is the first post I came to this morning. However, I had NO idea that you were JKat's Adam. Congrats on the wedding anniversary. And I can't imagine anyone saying anything negative about JKat.

Lild
04-09-2009, 06:25 AM
I thought you were a chick too, lol....until I read that garbage of course..
Congrats to you guys!

MOM2B2003
04-09-2009, 06:33 AM
I am only on the board here and there. I pop in from time to time. I drop off from time to time. I knew that the two of you have been here a long time and you both posted frequently. I know both of you have answered any questions I have had because I am "lost" in the scheme of things sometimes since I don't frequent the board all the time.

You have both been nothing but nice/helpful to me, so I really don't know what all the fuss is about. I never put the connection between the two of you, though. That's so cool! Congrats on the upcoming anniversary. I've been married almost 10 years, and it's not always easy. But love conquers all!

It is truly sad that some people take pleasure in putting others down. I think that is why I get away from here sometimes. Sometimes I just feel left out (since I don't always know the inside scoop of what's going on), and sometimes it's just the negativity or squabbling that gets to me.

But again, congratulations! I wish you many more happy and blessed years to come!