PDA

View Full Version : pogo question

delSol
04-07-2009, 10:15 AM
okay, so I'm new to pogo - got really addicted to one of the games and play like 24/7 - some jerk (female) is harassing me, as in pm's that they are gonna get me, crash my computer etc - is this just a normal part of pogo?

tia

The_Kinzzy
04-07-2009, 10:24 AM
okay, so I'm new to pogo - got really addicted to one of the games and play like 24/7 - some jerk (female) is harassing me, as in pm's that they are gonna get me, crash my computer etc - is this just a normal part of pogo?

tia

I've never had that problem. I would get there screen name and report them if i were you. Sorry someone is harassing you.

Jenefer3
04-07-2009, 10:48 AM
I've never had that problem. I would get there screen name and report them if i were you. Sorry someone is harassing you.

I would do this too, but you can also block them in your friends list. If you click on My Friends and then scroll down, there's a link there that you can click on to block them (I don't know if you have to be a paid member or not though). Most people are NOT like that on Pogo...once in awhile you get a bad egg though.

baragabrat
04-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Absolutely report them! This is not typical behavior on Pogo and the Pogo folks won't like it much either.

delSol
04-07-2009, 12:10 PM
thanks guys, I took screen shots and sent them in, and blocked the person...I got a free pass from Janna1 (thanks again) on 3/29 and used paypal to sign up when it ran out...I was ticked thinking I would never pay for it if it was gonna be like this...I'll let you know what they come back with...and now after poking around I see you can report it as it is happening by clicking on the persons name...

lucimPI
04-07-2009, 12:48 PM
There are always a few "bad apples" everywhere. I also am addicted to Pogo. Come Wed. --that is Pogo Day-- and don't know one bother me until I have my badges.