PDA

View Full Version : My turn to vent

SurferGirl
04-07-2009, 09:36 AM
I find it very interesting that someone would vent about what is said in a private club, while no one there called her any names at all. This is after that person has hurled insult after insult and personal attacks and name calling.

If she can't take it maybe she should consider not dishing it out so much.
Many of Mike J's insults were very similar in nature so it was easy to assume it was the same person.

evrita
04-07-2009, 09:41 AM
http://www.bigbigforums.com/off-topic-chat/594969-updated-new-features-rules-04-06-09-a.html

April78945
04-07-2009, 09:52 AM
There are no private clubs on BBF

sheila_361
04-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Just more :stir ing :drama

SurferGirl
04-07-2009, 10:34 AM
I felt that I should point out that some members have gotten away with personal attacks and name calling and calling people names like racist and bigot and haters amounts to name calling. Also acting like people lack an education just because they disagree on political issues does amount to a personal attack.

I just felt I had a right to mention that.

April78945
04-07-2009, 10:37 AM
How do you know they have "gotten away" with it? Can YOU see what infractions they have and for what for?

Jenefer3
04-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Maybe people need to grow up. Drama is something that people deal with in middle/high school, then they mature and act like adults.

April78945
04-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Also acting like people lack an education just because they disagree on political issues does amount to a personal attack.

Do you REALLY want to even go there?

DBackFan
04-07-2009, 10:47 AM
"Can't we all just get along?" :shrug :vroam:

hesnothere
04-07-2009, 10:53 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-soldier-and-cat.jpg

SurferGirl
04-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Well as far as I'm concerned what's done is done and over.
I just thought I should clarify a few things and hopefuly the person/persons involved will stop the name calling and insults.

dangerousfem
04-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Where the heck are all these clubs?? Am I the only one not in a private club? I am feeling left out.. :( I think I need to go post in the other thread about being left out..lol

hesnothere
04-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Where the heck are all these clubs?? Am I the only one not in a private club? I am feeling left out.. :( I think I need to go post in the other thread about being left out..lol

Here you go http://www.bigbigforums.com/group.php?do=grouplist

I'm a member of one of them, no invite necessary.

buttrfli
04-07-2009, 11:38 AM
I find it very interesting that someone would vent about what is said in a private club, while no one there called her any names at all. This is after that person has hurled insult after insult and personal attacks and name calling.

If she can't take it maybe she should consider not dishing it out so much.
Many of Mike J's insults were very similar in nature so it was easy to assume it was the same person.

There are no "private" clubs here.

If someone is breaking the rules then report it.

Unless someone is banned, then you will never know who gets infractions and who who doesn't.

Well as far as I'm concerned what's done is done and over.
I just thought I should clarify a few things and hopefuly the person/persons involved will stop the name calling and insults.

Thats a little contradictive, dontcha think? If its done and over then its done and over. Stirring the pot about it keeps it going.

Some people always have to have the last word about everything... I know you thought it was going to be you, but today its going to be me.