PDA

View Full Version : Marie Brighton

Diana777
04-04-2009, 12:49 PM
I just spent like 20 - 25 minutes doing a survey about broth and stocks (for cooking) and then it said sorry you did not qualify for this survey and gave me 50 points instead of 1000 the email said I would get. I HATE when surveys do that!

sunniekiss
04-04-2009, 12:54 PM
That is the main reason I stopped doing surveys for dear sweet Marie.

Urban Cowgirl
04-04-2009, 01:56 PM
I hate that too!!! Greenfield used to do this to me all the time...spend forever doing a survey...almost an hour for a lousy $1.....they can keep it!

MsLynn
04-04-2009, 02:26 PM
yep me too, thats the reason i very seldom do any surveys anymore

SLance68
04-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Those type of surveys are just crap. Lightspeed and Greenfield use to do that to me - not anymore. I have stopped doing a lot of them except Harris Polls & Buzzback because I know those will at least pay or give points and not "cheat" you with that "you don't qualify crap".

tunisia
04-04-2009, 02:45 PM
I also hate it when that happens. I have to say, for every bunch that does that, I still do surveys because I enjoy getting checks, amazon gift cards, and merchandise.

this reminds me that I have to go back to that survey company and uncheck the box for allowing phone surveys. two weeks ago someone called from Marie Brighton and did a phone survey with no incentive. :(

BeanieLuvR
04-04-2009, 02:46 PM
My DH was doing one for her today and had the same thing happened. :( He was pretty mad.

sandooch
04-04-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. I've never had that problem with her.

I do have to say that I love doing surveys; I'm making almost $200 a month from doing them (I'm counting the ones that pay you with gift cards as well).

Shann
04-04-2009, 03:24 PM
I've never heard of that place but have had that same happen so many times that I don't care to do too many surveys these days.

gmyers
04-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Yeah I had one the other day thank me for completing the survey and then say under it I didn't qualify for it.

baragabrat
04-04-2009, 04:42 PM
I also hate it when that happens. I have to say, for every bunch that does that, I still do surveys because I enjoy getting checks, amazon gift cards, and merchandise.

this reminds me that I have to go back to that survey company and uncheck the box for allowing phone surveys. two weeks ago someone called from Marie Brighton and did a phone survey with no incentive. :(

You are talking about www.globalopinionpanels.com (AKA Synovate), aren't you? I can't believe they would have the balls to call you and expect you to answer their questions with no promise of incentive. Incentive is why we do these surveys!

tunisia
04-05-2009, 05:24 AM
yes, that is the one; synovate. It shows up on my caller ID as Marie Brighton. also the emails are addressed from Marie Brighton but when you do the survey, it is synovate.

whatever
04-05-2009, 10:29 AM
I so agree. Lightspeed and greenfield( which I no longer do) are the worst ones about it.
At least synovate gives some points for attempting which is more than some companies do.

janelle
04-05-2009, 11:22 AM

That happened to me and they said it was Marie Brighton. I am not going to do phone surveys anymore. Those allow scam artists into your home like what just happened to me with the vacuum salesman. They say do a survey for us when they mean we want to sell you something. It's a way to get their foot in the door.

I get lot of survey invites from Marie but haven't done any. Harris poll did the same long surveys to me with not much reward. I stopped doing those. Wore me out.

Gherky
04-05-2009, 01:47 PM
I also hate when that happens. Recently I did a survey 60 minute survey for Lightspeed but didn't qualify...sure wish they could have told me that in the beginning.

Shancopp
04-05-2009, 05:29 PM
LIghtspeed....sux
Greenfield...sux
Harrispoll...sux
Surveyspot...don't do unless it's for $$
Zoompanel...getting lots of 10 pts at a time lately
Ipsos....does anyone win the dumb game at the end? I quit some time ago.
Survey Savvy....good one!
Marie Brighton/Synovate....no problems yet...