PDA

View Full Version : President Obama Resigns

tngirl
04-01-2009, 03:55 AM
President Obama will be holding a press conference at 8:00 pm (EDT) this evening to announce his resignation. After the Supreme Court agreed to hear the case regarding his birth certificate, Chief Justice Roberts became enraged when the Governor of Hawaii informed the Court that no such document exists. After a middle-of-the-night phone call from Justice Roberts, President Obama agreed to tender his resignation effective immediately. Due to the scandal over the video of his daughter, V.P. Biden will not accept the position of President, and that means that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will assume the Office of the Presidency.

READ FULL STORY HERE (http://www.ecardica.com/ecards/postcards/april%20fools/3big.jpg)

IthinkNOT!
04-01-2009, 03:57 AM
OMG! You had me going there for a minute! rotflmao

2many
04-01-2009, 04:25 AM
And I said I wasnt going to fall for a joke... :)

tngirl
04-01-2009, 04:32 AM
My brother had that on his blog this morning and I just had to share.

pepperpot
04-01-2009, 04:54 AM
What a tease....:lol

jasmine
04-01-2009, 05:27 AM
OMG, you almost had me freaking out, I was like, clicking on this post to read it as fast as I could LOL

Bizzimommi
04-01-2009, 05:31 AM
COME ON! As soon as I saw that title on the main board I knew better. You guys must be easy targets, lol! Have fun today!

pepperpot
04-01-2009, 05:32 AM
COME ON! As soon as I saw that title on the main board I knew better. You guys must be easy targets, lol! Have fun today!

Yeah, I thought that too.....but one can never give up hope! :lol

jasmine
04-01-2009, 05:34 AM

yeah, but it's still waaay too early here, it hadn't even registered that it was april fools:coffee::coffee::sleep:

SLance68
04-01-2009, 06:25 AM
It would have been more believable if they actually listed Biden as taking over instead of Nancy Pelosi. Although she would be scarier.

SurferGirl
04-01-2009, 08:31 AM
At least if Pelosi was VP she wouldn't have the power to do the damage she is doing now.

whatever
04-01-2009, 08:33 AM
I agree pepper. They way he is running this country further and further into the ground. I live to hear those words or "your fired".
Of course they do not say those. It would be impeached. But same affect. lol
I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, IMO he wasted it.

mom3cats
04-01-2009, 08:42 AM
President Obama will be holding a press conference at 8:00 pm (EDT) this evening to announce his resignation. After the Supreme Court agreed to hear the case regarding his birth certificate, Chief Justice Roberts became enraged when the Governor of Hawaii informed the Court that no such document exists. After a middle-of-the-night phone call from Justice Roberts, President Obama agreed to tender his resignation effective immediately. Due to the scandal over the video of his daughter, V.P. Biden will not accept the position of President, and that means that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will assume the Office of the Presidency.

READ FULL STORY HERE (http://www.ecardica.com/ecards/postcards/april%20fools/3big.jpg)

OMG, that is so funny. I told DH and everything!! LOL!! Good one!

tngirl
04-01-2009, 04:39 PM
I thought it was hilarious! :rofl: And too good to be true! (except the Pelosi part...now that is really scary!)

tngirl
04-01-2009, 08:27 PM
You know how I said that I borrowed this from my brother's blog to share? This is a message that he actually received!!

Sir/Madam,

I was checking to see if the information on your website is really true that Barack Obama will be resigning as President of the United States.

Mary

pepperpot
04-01-2009, 09:04 PM
:lol

Yankee....were you secretly hoping? :lol