PDA

View Full Version : "I had 8 out of 14 Pregnancies with my DAUGHTER"

atprm
03-30-2009, 08:14 AM
Arcebio Alvarez faces charges of incest and sexual abuse

A Colombian man has appeared in court accused of raping his daughter over many years and fathering several children with her.

Arcebio Alvarez, dubbed the "monster of Mariquita" by the local media, allegedly abused his daughter, now in her 30s, since she was nine years old.

The case has shocked Colombia, and the 59-year-old needed police and army protection for his court appearance.

Mr Alvarez denies incest and rape, saying his daughter was adopted.

"We agreed to have a romantic relationship because we really loved each other. But she was not my own child," he told the court in the central Tolima province.

It is not clear whether his claim is true, or whether it would affect the charges he faces, but the woman says she always saw him as her father.

"I always respected him as my father and he is my father," she said.

"He never spoke about [incest], about why we were doing it. Sometimes I would ask him and he would say it was God's will."

The woman told police how her mother died when she was five years old, leaving her in the care of Mr Alvarez.

She says she was raped repeatedly and became pregnant 14 times. Eight of her children, aged between one and 19, survived.

The woman and her children are now under state protection.

Child welfare campaigners have called for a life sentence if he is convicted, saying there are hundreds of thousands of child sexual abuse cases in Colombia not being prosecuted.

The case has also prompted a movement to change Colombian law, says the BBC's Jeremy McDermott in Colombia, to ensure that those found guilty of raping children go to prison for life.

gmyers
03-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Thats really sad for her. I hope he goes to prison.

SurferGirl
03-30-2009, 08:26 AM
He needs to be locked up for the rest of his life.

boopster
03-30-2009, 08:39 AM
He's alleged to be armed and dangerous and if convicted should have his weapon removed!

jasmine
03-30-2009, 11:40 AM
that is disgusting what he did, but wouldn't a DNA test prove if he was her real father or not? That would be easy to solve.

Jolie Rouge
03-30-2009, 12:12 PM
... but wouldn't a DNA test prove if he was her real father or not? That would be easy to solve.

Does it make a differnce if he is her stepfather or her birth father ? He was molesting this child since she was NINE YEARS OLD and whatever the DNA says he was raising her as his child while treating her as a sex toy. She has had 14 pregnancies ? If she is in her "30's" with a 19 year old child she had her first as a preteen ...

jasmine
03-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Does it make a differnce if he is her stepfather or her birth father ? He was molesting this child since she was NINE YEARS OLD and whatever the DNA says he was raising her as his child while treating her as a sex toy. She has had 14 pregnancies ? If she is in her "30's" with a 19 year old child she had her first as a preteen ...

NO, it doesn't make one damn bit of difference if he was her stepfather or her birth father. I was just basically saying that for peace of mind some people it might be interesting to find that out?!!!
Even though it is still wrong and the guy should be brought out into the streets and let the people stone him for what he has done, no, wait, we'll have to spend thousands upon thousands of our tax money taking care of the sorry SOB.

Don't tell me about about someone being molested since of a young age, I know exactly what they go through. You do not know there mind of thoughts and how they think, we are different, and maybe some of our thought process is morbid to some because of what we go through. But some sick thought in the back of my mind, some morbid thought, I guess you could say, would be interesting to find out if he was the real father or not.

So sorry, I can not explain myself. I didn't mean to tread on anyones toes.

I apologize for leaving comment in this thread, I shouldn't have, it just hits to close to home.

SLance68
03-30-2009, 01:09 PM
NO, it doesn't make one damn bit of difference if he was her stepfather or her birth father. I was just basically saying that for peace of mind some people it might be interesting to find that out?!!!
Even though it is still wrong and the guy should be brought out into the streets and let the people stone him for what he has done, no, wait, we'll have to spend thousands upon thousands of our tax money taking care of the sorry SOB.

Don't tell me about about someone being molested since of a young age, I know exactly what they go through. You do not know there mind of thoughts and how they think, we are different, and maybe some of our thought process is morbid to some because of what we go through. But some sick thought in the back of my mind, some morbid thought, I guess you could say, would be interesting to find out if he was the real father or not.

So sorry, I can not explain myself. I didn't mean to tread on anyones toes.

I apologize for leaving comment in this thread, I shouldn't have, it just hits to close to home.

I would think that knowing if she was his biological daughter will be done before his trial since he is trying to say that he was not the bio father and therefore it was ok. I don't know in what warped state it would be Ok to rape a 9 year old child. Personally Bio father or not - I say just put him in general population in the jail. It really burns my butt when criminals have to be "protected" but the victims are not. JMHO.

2many
03-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Sick and twisted...He needs his member cut off:

Jolie Rouge
03-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Don't tell me about about someone being molested since of a young age, I know exactly what they go through. You do not know there mind of thoughts and how they think, we are different, and maybe some of our thought process is morbid to some because of what we go through...

You assume what I "know" or "don't know" - we could get together and compare "war scars" but what would be the point ? I don't care if he was or was not her "biological dad", not one bit "interested" because it has no bearing what so ever. In eigther case, he betrayed her trust in the most fundemental, brutal, and detestable manner possiable.

...and the guy should be brought out into the streets and let the people stone him for what he has done, no, wait, we'll have to spend thousands upon thousands of our tax money taking care of the sorry SOB.

This happened in Colombia, where justice is somewhat swifter than that we serve in the US. I see a deep hole, buried up to his neck in a fire ant pile with honey dripped onto his privates.

Will it make up for what he has done to this child entrusted to his care ... no way in Hades... but I can't figure out how to keep that going for twenty plus years like the abuse he dealt out.

queenangie
03-30-2009, 03:35 PM
The man is sick & twisted!

jasmine
03-30-2009, 06:04 PM
You assume what I "know" or "don't know" - we could get together and compare "war scars" but what would be the point ? I don't care if he was or was not her "biological dad", not one bit "interested" because it has no bearing what so ever. In eigther case, he betrayed her trust in the most fundemental, brutal, and detestable manner possiable.

So I guess only your opinions matter in this discussion, no one elses?

I was just stating that some might want to know if he was or wasn't the bio. father. You didn't have to lash out on me you know.

I thought this was an open topic discussion where everyone has there thoughts and opinions about things? Apparantly not, the thread stops with you, and your opinion, and if someone else disagrees with you, then by god look out I suppose.

You know, usually I am NEVER an agressive lashing out person, but like I stated before this topic hits home with me, and if I want to post MO then I think I should be able to and not be attacked for it. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

Mini
03-30-2009, 06:46 PM
Hm I wonder how old she is? It just says shes in her 30's which means she coulda had her 19 year old any time from 20 to 11. Ugh that would be horrible if she had a baby at 11 he should be facing alot more charges then what he is but I hope he gets life!!

atprm
03-30-2009, 06:48 PM
this is all assuming one thing... that her 19 year old is her oldest child.

all we know is her 19 year old is her oldest LIVING child. There is nothing to suggest that the 19 year old is the first pregnancy.

Jolie Rouge
03-30-2009, 08:09 PM
You didn't have to lash out on me you know.

I didn't see where I was "lahing out" at you. I did correct your assumption that you were the only person on this board that might understand the views and feelings of the victim.

You have every right to be curious about this "persons" DNA. I have have every right to state that IMHO - it doesn't matter if it is her biological father, step father, uncle, grandfather; teacher, preacher, caregiver : he was someone in a position of authority and trust who abused her body and spirit for 20+ years.

I thought this was an open topic discussion where everyone has there thoughts and opinions about things? Apparantly not, the thread stops with you, and your opinion, and if someone else disagrees with you, then by god look out I suppose.

You know, usually I am NEVER an agressive lashing out person, but like I stated before this topic hits home with me, and if I want to post MO then I think I should be able to and not be attacked for it.

You have your opinion, and I have mine.

It seems more like you are lashing out at ME. So far I don't see where our opinions are all that different barring the "curiosity" aspect... so where exactly is the problem here ? :confused:

jasmine
03-30-2009, 08:52 PM

well, I felt that in this statement that you were attacking my post when I stated a DNA might be nice to find out, you returned with the answer of Does it make a differnece? You were attacking my opinion I felt.

and to quote myself, I already apologized in one of my posts:

[/QUOTE]So sorry, I can not explain myself. I didn't mean to tread on anyones toes.

I apologize for leaving comment in this thread, I shouldn't have, it just hits to close to home.[/QUOTE]

man, you are on fire

I'll remember not to post where you do for fear of having my own opinion, comments and thoughts.

Jolie Rouge
03-30-2009, 08:59 PM
You are the one attacking me for expressing my opinions...

jasmine
03-30-2009, 09:03 PM
You are the one attacking me for expressing my opinions...

I do apologize if it came across that way, I just felt that you were "overbearing" my opinions.