PDA

View Full Version : So annoyed!

ElleGee
03-30-2009, 06:38 AM
Yesterday was my mother's birthday. I called her to wish her a happy birthday and she tells me how her day is going..

She said that my sister, her 2 boys and my ex made her a birthday cake. How lovely....

Now my ex and my sister are friends. My dipshiz ex want to be more than friends with my sister, which does not bother me in the least. They are both adults and quite frankly I don't give shiz.. however...

The ass calls me and asks me if I called my mother to wish her a happy birthday. What the....Well what's it to him? It's MY mother. I don't need you calling me to ask me if I called MY mother. And then he has the balls to ask me if my mother mentioned the cake they made.. He has this way of gloating and patting himself on the back if he does the slightest nice thing. I'll be hearing about this cake for months .. it' freaking annoying..

So I told him she mentioned it and that's as far as that went.. So he asks me "She didn't say how it was?" Nope, I didn't ask.

On top of that annoying the piss out of me he hangs at my mother's house all the damned time. My sister lives there and he is all up in MY family.. He wasn't all up in MY family when it was HIS family as well when we married..

He is at every family function my family has and calls me up to dump my uncle on me for a ride to my mother's when he already said he would give him a ride since they live close to each other. Now when I say "dump my uncle" I do not mean it in a bad way... I love my uncle, I just don't like having the responsibility my ex gave himself dumped on me kwim?

And if I say something I am automatically an ahole or jealous.. And it's neither. I divorced his ass for a reason... I don't need him monitoring MY family. I don't need him hanging around MY family. Oh and on top of all this shiz he is being a 'father' to my sister's boys when he has a son here I need help with.. He tells me that my son is MY problem...Jerk

Anyway I just needed to vent because I can't vent to anyone around here without it becoming a major problem and nothing will get done about it anyway..

LuvBigRip
03-30-2009, 07:16 AM
Tell him you are in the process of organizing the parade in honor of the cake he made. Tell him to call you back when it passes his house.

Army-Mom
03-30-2009, 07:24 AM
sending hugs.

ElleGee
03-30-2009, 07:27 AM
tell him you are in the process of organizing the parade in honor of the cake he made. Tell him to call you back when it passes his house.

lmao!

LuvBigRip
03-30-2009, 07:56 AM
It's what I used to tell my ex when he got all proud of the sock he picked up, or the plate he took to the kitchen. "Gee, lookie what I did dear. I picked something up. Now, how come you don't want to have sex??? I mean gee, you have only been up since 4am, taking care of two kids, the house, laundry, dinner, bathing kids, managing the business, doing payroll, estimating four jobs (all with two kids under two in tow) and I picked up a sock. Aren't you proud of me??? Gimme some loving babe." Ummmm yeah, I am all over that baby......take a fricking shower.

Lild
03-30-2009, 09:42 AM
Honestly, I just can't imagine my sister ever being with my ex-husband... it's off limits...

ElleGee
03-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Honestly, I just can't imagine my sister ever being with my ex-husband... it's off limits...

Yeah there is a huge disconnect with her on what should be off limits and what shouldn't..

fleabones3
03-30-2009, 09:59 AM
Yeah.. if my sister even THOUGHT of being around my ex that much.... not only could they have each other, but that would be the last time I would have anything to do with either one ....

ElleGee
03-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Yeah.. if my sister even THOUGHT of being around my ex that much.... not only could they have each other, but that would be the last time I would have anything to do with either one ....

I have nephews.. I'd never see them or my mother if I had nothing to do with her.. She and I have a very 'guarded' relationship

Urban Cowgirl
03-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Your sister can't be too bright if she knows that he has a child that he does not "father". As a woman I find it disgusting when a man doesn't take care of his offspring. If I was ever single....I would never date a man that didn't put his children first, it really speaks volumes about his character!

ElleGee
03-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Your sister can't be too bright if she knows that he has a child that he does not "father". As a woman I find it disgusting when a man doesn't take care of his offspring. If I was ever single....I would never date a man that didn't put his children first, it really speaks volumes about his character!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj116/LadyGwenII/chek.gif

* I forgot to add

They aren't dating... They have been bffs since before we were married...He wants something more and she defo does not.

candygirl
03-30-2009, 11:10 AM
He is not worth your time, your sister has the loser ( good for them both,she'll see what's he's made of soon enough :thumpdown:

" Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom " :hug:hug

ElleGee
03-30-2009, 11:12 AM
They aren't dating... One of the biggest reasons why is because he doesn't put his son first...

Shadowcat_99
03-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Thank God for at least that little bit... And I feel sorry for you kid, sheesh, when you're own dad is more a dad to your cousins than to you, what a ba$#*&d!

And feel free to B*$@h all you want Elle, that's why we're here!

Also sending you hugs! :hug

I hope it get's better soon.

- Shadowcat

krisharry
03-30-2009, 12:37 PM
What a crappy situation for you to have to deal with. Sorry.

CLARKS4
03-30-2009, 06:47 PM
:hug sounds to me like he is trying to make you jealous

FauxHoChic
03-31-2009, 09:57 AM
What a turd!