PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch parole board?

gmyers
03-29-2009, 09:08 PM
I just watched it and no wonder theres so many repeat offenders. They only talked to them for eleven minutes and then made a decision. I know they said they review the cases before hand but I wonder if they do. They had a man on there that admitted to molesting 100 young boys some of them his nephews. One of which commited suicide later in his life. When he was outside waiting to go before them he talked about following a ten year old boy home and exposing himself to him. Then he claimed he accidentally fell on the boy and touched his genitals. The boy got away and ran home. Thank goodness. Well this time they denied him parole but it said at the end of the show that later on he was released. He admits to them he's molested 100 victims and he's still released. I couldn't believe it. What do they think he's going to do now? And he actually told them he's attracted to thirteen year old boys. So I wonder how many more he's molested since they released him.

fleabones3
03-30-2009, 01:10 PM
I watch that show too. sometimes they HAVE to release them.. thats the way the laws are set up, if they spend so much time in prison and havent gotten in trouble and did the programs, they have to let them go. Its stupid. I fully believe if you are sentenced to 10 yrs then you should spend the full 10. Thats JMO tho.

Army-Mom
03-30-2009, 01:54 PM
I seem the one also about the man and the 100 boys..that is just sad he ruined so many kids childhoods..surprised someone hasnt strung him up by his toes by now..

Char
03-30-2009, 08:06 PM
I watched all of them last night... yea, that guy (who said he had at least 100 victims) even said he couldn't guarantee he wouldn't re-offend. He was only attracted to boys too.

And that Miller guy... I think he should have been released, he had a TON of people behind him... and he shouldn't have to do the same time as the actual shooter. Doing 180 years for 'being with' someone who shot and killed someone ? It just doesn't seem right. He is certainly guilty by association, but, he is not a killer. Prison may make him a killer though.

I like watching those shows... very interesting.

I swear, I still can't see giving ANYONE prison time for weed (pot) offenses, it makes no sense to me.