PDA

View Full Version : Other OPI addicts

ElleGee
03-29-2009, 09:19 AM
I bought 2 bottles of SinfulColors nail polish from Walgreens for $1.99

I swear this stuff is lasting forever..I did my nails on Wed. and it is Sunday and not one chip. It has a little wear on the nail tips but it's not that noticeable. I did 2 coats and a top coat.

The only drawback I can see is it smells wicked strong.

I have done all the normal stuff I have to do on a Wed-Sun. (including sanitizing beer equipment) schedule and it's holding up awesome :)

Anyway, you can buy 4 bottles of this stuff compared to 1 bottle of OPI. And there a bunch of colors. I bought the 'Fiji' purple and the 'Lying Nails' red. (just in case you take a looksee)

I love OPI but it's just too expensive now a days for me to justify it.

Jenefer3
03-29-2009, 09:29 AM
I don't know if I've seen that brand at Walgreens but I'll keep a look out for it. We have so many bottles of nail polish, not sure I need to buy any more but we'll see :)

ElleGee
03-29-2009, 09:34 AM
We have so many bottles of nail polish, not sure I need to buy any more but we'll see :)

The other day I threw out 15 bottles I have had forever that were just not working anymore so I was in the market for a new purple ( I threw out 4 purples).

fairydana
03-29-2009, 09:39 AM
I saw that they are carrying OPI at Walmart. I had thought about trying it but it is a little pricey. I will have to look at Walgreens. Thanks Elle

ahippiechic
03-29-2009, 09:51 AM
I use them too.....
You can see a couple of designs here.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/unsocialhippie/new6001.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/unsocialhippie/3001.jpg

But right now, they're a little shorter, with red tips and black lines.

My neighbor (MzCakes on here) does my nails each week.

teenap
03-29-2009, 11:10 AM
I think the last time I painted my nails was october!
I will look into these, I have no polish left

BigLyd1
03-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Wow, $1.99 is a great price for those. I haven't seen them at Walgreens either and I check out their cosmetics section often. That would be great if ours started carrying the OPI.

4diego
03-29-2009, 01:14 PM
I really agree w/you, I have just started using this brand also. You get the same amt. of polish & it does wear forever! I put an additional top coat on once a week or so and it stays looking great. Plus they have a great selection of colors.

jasmine
03-29-2009, 01:17 PM
I wish I could paint mine, I have been a nail biter all of my life, they look disgusting, and I have tried and tried to quit. One time I let 6 of them grow out and they grew out grose looking, don't know if it's because I have bitten them for so long..... but they grew out and under the the end of my finger.
I'll have to tell my daughter about the nail polish though, she's a teen, she has so many and wants so many more LOL.

Explorer 4x4'r
03-29-2009, 01:19 PM
I use them too.....
You can see a couple of designs here.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/unsocialhippie/new6001.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/unsocialhippie/3001.jpg

But right now, they're a little shorter, with red tips and black lines.

My neighbor (MzCakes on here) does my nails each week.

My, you have very beautiful hands!
Love the nails

sheila_361
03-29-2009, 01:59 PM
wish I could do mine, but with school can not and have to keep them really short

Jenefer3
03-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Okay, well I went to Walgreens and only found the red. It was the only one of its kind where I found it...but my girls talked me into some other nail polish and makeup. I spent $44 and only got a Cadbury Creme Egg for myself...the rest was all theirs. Thanks a lot Elle!

Unicornmom77
03-29-2009, 02:32 PM
LOL!

Thanks, I wear sculpted nails right now I am addicted to the colored acrylic so I don't paint them, but sometimes I get tired of looking at em in between new sets and I use OPI, thanks for the info, I will have to stop into Walgreen's (ALONE so I don't spend $44 on a cadbury egg! LOL) and see if mine carries that polish!

ElleGee
03-29-2009, 02:55 PM
*points and lols*