PDA

View Full Version : Yuck! Inmate caught cooking sausage in toilet

Jenefer3
03-26-2009, 10:00 PM
CLALLAM BAY, Wash. — An inmate hankering for hot sausage got in hot water when the cooking fire he set in his toilet forced the evacuation of a prison wing.

Clallam Bay Corrections Center spokeswoman Denise Larson says smoke was spotted about 9:25 p.m. Wednesday coming from a sewer vent pipe. She says 130 inmates from the close-custody unit of the prison near the tip of Washington’s Olympic Peninsula were evacuated to a dining hall while local firefighters and prison staff responded.

The smoke was traced to the inmate’s cell, and he admitted trying to heat up snack sausage bought from an inmate store in the stainless steel toilet, Larson says. The toilet chef was placed in segregation pending discipline, while the other prisoners were returned to their cells by midnight.

I'm not even going to comment on the whole "hankering for a sausage" line.

luvcub
03-26-2009, 10:21 PM
lmao,ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwy,thats just nasty,lol,some inmate probably wondering whose sausage was being smoked,lol.

mom3cats
03-26-2009, 10:32 PM
Eww! LOL!

gmyers
03-26-2009, 11:11 PM
I watched one of those prison shows and they showed them washing their shirts in the toilet. They said they only wash clothes certain days and their shirts get dirty. They said they keep their toilets super clean. But I don't think anyone can keep them clean enough to eat out of or wash their clothes in. Yuck to both. Why not use the sink for the clothes.

jasmine
03-27-2009, 05:29 AM
ok, how do you do that? There's water in the toilet? Also I guess would take my clothes with me to the shower and wash them in there.

pepperpot
03-27-2009, 05:35 AM
eww...just....ewwww...

DBackFan
03-27-2009, 07:15 AM
I tell ya he must have REALLY wanted a hot sausage. I mean beasides the gross factor he knew he would get caught..lol

April78945
03-27-2009, 07:20 AM
I knew a guy in prison once who used ot make wine in the toilet. I was like "Dude...seriously"..never talked to him again, even after he got out. Some things are too disgusting to discuss lol