PDA

View Full Version : Adult toy parties

babygirl08
03-25-2009, 04:38 PM
HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN TO AN ADULT TOY PARTY? WELL IF YOU LIVE IN THE FOSTORIA AREA PM ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVITE! THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN AND THIS ONE IS GONNA BE CO-ED. THIS PARTY IS APRIL 25TH AT 6:00PM COME AND JOIN IN ON THE FUN!!:rofl::star:

Urban Cowgirl
03-25-2009, 05:12 PM
I have been to one twice......both times I was VERY pregnant...LOL I told the demonstrator that if I had known about "these items" maybe I wouldn't be in this condition! LMAO

The first one I went to was all ladies about 30 of us and it was a BLAST! I was so close to my due and date and it was my first so I did not dare to drive so I had DH drop me off. Well most of those ladies had put back a few drinks by the end of the party and they went nuts when he walked through the door(he picked me up). He got a little red in the face! LMAO

The second one just a few ladies went and they were much more reserved!

Jenefer3
03-25-2009, 05:42 PM
I haven't ever been to one but my next door neighbor sells the stuff and tried to get me to come. Seems a little odd to me to order from my Mormon neighbor, especially since they (them personally, not the religion in general) have this "holier than thou" attitude.

dangerousfem
03-25-2009, 05:50 PM
lol.. that is kinda funny..lol

I haven't ever been to one but my next door neighbor sells the stuff and tried to get me to come. Seems a little odd to me to order from my Mormon neighbor, especially since they (them personally, not the religion in general) have this "holier than thou" attitude.

mom3cats
03-25-2009, 06:34 PM
I always wanted to go to one, but I don't think I would ever host one...I am in WV if anyone is having on near me :)

Mom2-3boys
03-25-2009, 06:37 PM
I've been to 3. Fun stuff! Too bad I don't live closer I'd come to yours!

cuddlebugg
03-25-2009, 06:48 PM
I've been to quite a few and love them.

dinosmom
03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
The first one I went to was with a bunch of people from work.....I worked with mostly guys!!!!! It was a BLAST! I have been to a few others, some co ed and some ladies only and each time is was a lot of fun!

Too bad I dont live closer!!!!! :)

Mini
03-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Ive never been to one but actually would love to go. If I lived closer Id def be there!

Jackie_Blu
03-25-2009, 08:06 PM
I've never been to one either. Wish I were close, as I would love to be there too:)

meltodd69
03-25-2009, 09:01 PM
You know I'm coming LOL.

I invited the neighbor too. I have never seen a black man turn that red!

Urban Cowgirl
03-26-2009, 05:50 AM

Well if you ordered from her then she would know she is "holier than thou"!!! LMAO

catdance
03-26-2009, 06:55 AM
I am mixed on these, they are LARGE and EXPENSIVE....I kinda felt weird but got some nice massage oils...the guys there, just freaked out...

VenuStar
03-26-2009, 07:24 AM
Down here it's only female parties....but I love them....I've hosted 4....yeah..I know...you should see my private suitcase!

lmao

The_Kinzzy
03-26-2009, 07:38 AM
I always wanted to go to one, but I don't think I would ever host one...I am in WV if anyone is having on near me :)

Same here, I'm from Wv too maybe we can start are own,lmao

tljohn123
03-26-2009, 09:17 AM
I haven't been to one of these but my cousin is going to start selling. Funny, cuz she's the prude in the family lol. But the comment about the holier than thou attitude of mormons kinda hit me the wrong way. My uncle is a high priest in the mormon church, my aunt is mormon and they are the sweetest people you'd ever met. I have been exposed to many mormons over the years and all of them are great people. And my mom just got baptized as a mormon. And there is no way in heck she acts like that!

And yes, I know this is not a religious thread, but I just had to pop in. Sorry!

Jenefer3
03-26-2009, 10:02 AM
I haven't been to one of these but my cousin is going to start selling. Funny, cuz she's the prude in the family lol. But the comment about the holier than thou attitude of mormons kinda hit me the wrong way. My uncle is a high priest in the mormon church, my aunt is mormon and they are the sweetest people you'd ever met. I have been exposed to many mormons over the years and all of them are great people. And my mom just got baptized as a mormon. And there is no way in heck she acts like that!

And yes, I know this is not a religious thread, but I just had to pop in. Sorry!

I did state that I wasn't talking about all Mormons, just this couple in particular.

Urban Cowgirl
03-26-2009, 10:35 AM
And my comment was regarding the woman's "holier than thou' attitiude. Regardless of religion I am sure we have all known a few! I have!