PDA

View Full Version : 2 aspirin, double JD and some weed

lucimPI
03-25-2009, 12:06 PM
My DH is retired but has alot of part time jobs. Well, yesterday after work, he did shopping and running for his aunt. Today he was doing it for me, was supposed to be home around noon. He went to Chicago this AM and then found out he had to make a run to Peoria. OK, I make him out a small shopping list of which I had tomatoes (2), he brings 2 pounds and he does not eat tomatoes. If that wasn't enough got in the free sample of Dunkin Donuts coffee. Opened the box and pulled out the bag of coffee, well it had not been sealed properly and there was coffee grounds--all over me, the sofa, the carpet and of course my dog had to see what was going on so he came and got more of it all over and all over him.

Singing in my best country style

Just give me 2 aspirin and a double shot of JD and maybe some weed and I'll see the day through
If I don't get the stuff, I just may
Pour hot water on the carpet and have my coffee off the floor

I put my dog out the door
To blow himself clean
Then got out the Dyson
But ran out of steam.

I am officially taking to my bed!!!:smokin::cheers::drunk:beerglass::canabis::s pringer:drama:dizzy:burnout::surrender:coffee::goo dnight:

starduster31
03-25-2009, 01:14 PM
lol !!! sorry it has been so bad for you, but i needed that laugh !!! hope it gets better soon !

whatever
03-25-2009, 01:18 PM
Trying not to laugh, but that sounds about like my luck sometimes. :)

ElleGee
03-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Hehe..

dinosmom
03-25-2009, 02:42 PM
:) Sounds like some of my days too!

Jackie_Blu
03-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Sorry you're having "one of those days". I hope tomorrow will be better:hug

luvcub
03-25-2009, 04:46 PM
lol,sounds like this household,and my doesnt this go around like the flu,haha,lord I have alot of these days.

CAMSmama
03-29-2009, 05:27 PM
LOL That's a GOOD day at my house lately!