PDA

View Full Version : I am so ticked off!!

dangerousfem
03-25-2009, 08:20 AM
So I do some selling on ebay....ok we all know their new feedback policy sucks for sellers...

well I sold some kids clothes... this one person bought 3 different auctions...

I combined the shipping for her.. and shipped it out the day after she paid.. well I accidentally left out 2 pieces of clothes.. they had gotten moved to a wrong pile. When she gets her package she emails me a nasty email accusing me of ripping her off....threatening to call paypal. Well I responded nicely... explained it was an over sight... and sent the remaining items priority mail to her the next day.... so she gets them yesterday... doesn't contact me at all to let me know... and then today she leaves negative feedback for all 3 auctions!! Stating I only sent half items.... on one she says she had to email several times... no where does she say she got all the items... so it leaves the impression that I ripped her off.... I left a reply... but you know how bad a negative can effect your scores now..

I am livid... and of course there is nothing I can do about it... I am so sick of ebay being buyer friendly but seller hurtful!!:getyou

ElleGee
03-25-2009, 08:23 AM
UGH. This is why I don't sell there as much as I did. Sorry that happened. That really blows *nod

ilikefree
03-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Definitely NOT fair :( Sorry this happened to you.

dinosmom
03-25-2009, 08:58 AM
Sorry this happened. This is why I stopped doing ebay a few yrs ago. Jerks like that just ruin it for the rest of us!!!!!

JKATHERINE
03-25-2009, 10:48 AM
That really sucks! I'm sorry that happened to you!

hotwheelstx
03-25-2009, 11:13 AM
This is exactly why I've never sold on Ebay. I've heard to many people have to many problems with them.

Sorry it happened to you.

fairydana
03-25-2009, 12:08 PM
That witch!! I do hate some people. Anytime I have had any problems I always assume it was a mistake and give the seller a chance to fix it, and never have I had to leave negative feedback.

Shes a turd!

:hug

lucimPI
03-25-2009, 12:31 PM
I have neither bought nor sold on e-bay but just some of the stuff I have read just makes me cringe. I swear some people get their jollies by being rude and hateful to others. I think you handled it well, at least as well as you could. I know there have to be some on there that don't follow the rules but why so many?? and why doesn't e-bay do something about it?? *nodding head also*

Njean31
03-25-2009, 02:39 PM
yep, that pisses me off too! it's totally not fair. but the people whined and ebay bowed down and now they are paying for it. i've changed to selling most of my stuff on craigslist...which is FREE!

tunisia
03-27-2009, 04:29 AM
Unfortunately, it has been the proverbial bad apple that has ruined it for all. I don't think the new policy is fair to sellers. (and I don't sell) I always read through the feedback before I buy, looking for the 'red dots' and seeing the real reason of what went wrong because I know that there are some people that you just can't please no matter what. I can pretty much tell an honest seller when I read their replies. Hopefully others will do the same. Also, if it is a repetitive complaint on the part of buyers, then one can usually conclude that the complaint is legit. Obviously if your feedback has been great and you get one dud, it won't affect people's decisions to buy from you.

I hope they rethink their new policy. Much of their money I am sure is made from the listing fees. Sorry this happened to you.

Freebeemom
03-29-2009, 05:51 AM
Make sure you "reply" to each feedback she left you. Unbelievable....

baragabrat
03-29-2009, 06:22 AM
This is exactly why I've never sold on Ebay. I've heard to many people have to many problems with them.

Sorry it happened to you.

Me neither. I have a neighbor who uses EBay regularly and never has any problems but then I read about the problems that so many other folks have and I just do not want to deal with it, buying or selling. I'm so sorry you had this experience.

ttistin
03-29-2009, 02:28 PM
I used to do some buying and selling on ebay, not anymore though. This is the main reason why I stopped.

Sorry this is happening to you.