PDA

View Full Version : Hey honey, let's talk.

LuvBigRip
03-24-2009, 10:37 AM
FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Police in Connecticut say a woman attempting to reconcile with her husband handcuffed herself to him as he slept and then bit him on his torso and arms.

Police say 37-year-old Helen Sun told them she wanted to have a conversation with husband Robert Drawbough without him leaving. Police say she changed the locks on their bedroom and handcuffed herself to Drawbough while he was sleeping Monday.

Drawbough used a cell phone to call police. Officers heard his screams when they arrived at the couple's Fairfield home. He was treated at a local hospital.

Police charged Sun with third-degree assault, disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment and unlawful restraint. She was due in Bridgeport Superior Court on Tuesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29860675/

Jenefer3
03-24-2009, 10:44 AM
WTF? What happened to talking to him? Last time I checked talking didn't involve biting...but maybe I'm odd.

I hope he's smart and stays the hell away from her in the future.

ElleGee
03-24-2009, 10:45 AM
I would have beat the shiz out of her....

janelle
03-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Geesh, now I would think in that case it would be alright to hit a woman. What if she had a knife. She's crazy. Poor guy. WTH biting instead of talking?

Jolie Rouge
03-24-2009, 10:51 AM
you know men ... they never listen ...

:eat:

:skeery

jasmine
03-24-2009, 12:28 PM
now, I wouldn't bite my man, but sometimes I feel like knocking the sh!t out of him cause he won't listen to me.... :)