PDA

View Full Version : I KNOW I promised i wouldn't vent again

sunniekiss
03-22-2009, 12:20 PM
but I just have to get this off of my chest.

In Friday's mail I received a letter from my EX's attorney. Now mind you the divorce has been final for 2 years. As part of the settlement I receved the house, my car, all monies in the bank plus savings bonds.

HE got to keep his pick-up truck & his testicles.

In the letter from his lawyer he actually had the nerve to ask if I would consider giving my Ex the savings bonds back. First off I think it was unprofessional for his attorney to even contact me instead of contacting my attorney. Secondly, the savings bonds I am using to help put our no MY son through college. My ex is also deliquent in paying his back spousal support & still has not re-paid me a consideral sum of back medical bills he owes me. The court allows his to re-py me at the grand sum of $5,75/month.

I am so tempted to respond back that HIS client needs to get himself off of the barstool & get into rehab & then get a job perhaps he then might become a decent enough person for his children to want to associate with.

At Christmas time his father sent my ds's A card that basically told them that he had a check for the both of them for $5,000 but then decided to go to Hawaill instead. Don't they get it, money doesn't BUY LOVE??? Their father insists on DNA tests for kids who are 28 & 23! I am willing to do it, they are his sons, but the boys refuse. They call him their sperm donor.

Sorry this is so long but I needed to get this out & all of my friends are working this weekend. Tiling, painting & grouting only took away so much stress just not all of it.

April78945
03-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Holy crap what a douche!

PS..you should have taken the testicles too..he may reproduce again

Jackie_Blu
03-22-2009, 12:41 PM
but I just have to get this off of my chest.

In Friday's mail I received a letter from my EX's attorney. Now mind you the divorce has been final for 2 years. As part of the settlement I receved the house, my car, all monies in the bank plus savings bonds.

HE got to keep his pick-up truck & his testicles.

In the letter from his lawyer he actually had the nerve to ask if I would consider giving my Ex the savings bonds back. First off I think it was unprofessional for his attorney to even contact me instead of contacting my attorney. Secondly, the savings bonds I am using to help put our no MY son through college. My ex is also deliquent in paying his back spousal support & still has not re-paid me a consideral sum of back medical bills he owes me. The court allows his to re-py me at the grand sum of $5,75/month.

I am so tempted to respond back that HIS client needs to get himself off of the barstool & get into rehab & then get a job perhaps he then might become a decent enough person for his children to want to associate with.

At Christmas time his father sent my ds's A card that basically told them that he had a check for the both of them for $5,000 but then decided to go to Hawaill instead. Don't they get it, money doesn't BUY LOVE??? Their father insists on DNA tests for kids who are 28 & 23! I am willing to do it, they are his sons, but the boys refuse. They call him their sperm donor.

Sorry this is so long but I needed to get this out & all of my friends are working this weekend. Tiling, painting & grouting only took away so much stress just not all of it.

I would respond to his attorney telling no f'in way will I give back the savings bonds, along with all other comments you have about his client. Then tell him any more correspondence should be to your lawyer. Screw him.

ElleGee
03-22-2009, 12:43 PM
I would have laughed hysterically at his lawyer and then hung up.. What a dbag

Mary Jo
03-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Sounds like the ex is thinking of going to court to modify the terms of the divorce.
Do not respond to the letter yourself.
You need to show it to your attorney asap.

bonniejeanne
03-22-2009, 01:36 PM
I can't count how many times my ex modified our divorce terms. He lived in California and I had moved back to Louisiana. I couldn't keep flying there when something came up. Even after I was supposed to get all the furniture and appliances, he went in while I was in the process of moving the first load here, and took everything he wanted from the house, including several years worth of pictures I had taken with my camera of things I did with my sons, paid to have developed and labeled and filed. Not to mention every negative of every picture I had ever taken. The only pics I have are the pics I had put in photo albums and moved on my first trip. I even called the police there because my neighbor called and told me that he was in the house, and the police told me there was nothing they could do about it because he was part owner of the house. When I finally got my last load moved, I was missing a lot of stuff and so were my kids. What he did with it, I have no idea. I went through a couple of years of him dragging me to court for stupid things, then he blames the fact that his attourney was making him go broke because of all the court proceedings on me. The last time he set a date, they told me that I wouldn't have to be there; just to be home on a certain date so they could call me if need be. Well, they changed the date on me so that when I got home from work one day there was a message from the child support services who represented me saying that I wasn't home when they called. So, the child support was reduced and my spousal support totally cancelled. So now, without my consent, everything else I was supposed to get is null. My oldest son (22) has nothing to do with him and my youngest (19) will email him on occasion. He doesn't call them. He sometimes sends Christmas and birthday gifts, but he sends more to the youngest because he emails him once in a while. Of course, I sometimes wonder if he is actually sending the gifts because his mother brings them over saying that he sent them to her to give to them. Just a little bit fishy.

iluvmybaby
03-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Sounds like the ex is thinking of going to court to modify the terms of the divorce.
Do not respond to the letter yourself.
You need to show it to your attorney asap.

That is the BEST idea yet, although I liked the one about taking his testicles so he couldn't reproduce

fleabones3
03-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Men are pigs. I know not all men, but most of those are just pigs in waiting

ma4angels
03-25-2009, 03:39 AM
Men are such jacka--. I hope things get better for everyone that has to deal with crap like this. I would make sure that he isnt getting nothing back from you. I would have called my attorney and let him know what these two idiots are trying to pull. He might try to drag you in court again. That is what ex pigs do.

Bonniejeanne can't you get a court date to try to get all your support back up . I would try to tell a judge what they told you and then changed the date.

catdance
03-25-2009, 06:39 AM
I just wanna HUG you! This is such BS..don't respond as stated, what kind of an attorney would write directly to you?
Give it your attorney and JUST SAY NO.....NEVER.
Unless of course he can pay all back Child Support with intrest and assume the payments and all other expenses for the childrens education..watch him run away from that.

bonniejeanne
03-25-2009, 10:24 AM
Bonniejeanne can't you get a court date to try to get all your support back up . I would try to tell a judge what they told you and then changed the date.

I did finally manage to get my back child support, but I just gave up with the spousal support. Even though I could use it, I figure I'm just better off not having to deal with him at all. It seems the more I try to get what I'm due, the more he pulls other kinds of stuff, so I just would rather not be subjected to that.