PDA

View Full Version : Mom Helping Son With Down Syndrome Lose Virginity

2many
03-17-2009, 06:32 AM
A mother is appealing for women to have sex with her adopted Down syndrome son.

Lucy Baxter, of Abingdon, Oxfordshire in southern England, says she will even pay for a prostitute so he can lose his virginity.

The mother has now set up a Web page for her son, Otto, appealing for potential dates to come forward.

Baxter has three other adopted sons with Down sydrome and works with Mencap, the U.K.'s leading charity for people with disabilities.

"I'd like all my boys to find love and enjoy sex," she said. "I always look at what other people are doing and why shouldn't they do the same things?

"I strongly believe, and have always said, that society has a learning disability when it comes to Down syndrome," she continued. "If he doesn't get a girlfriend, I will feel really bad, because I have sold him this thing that he is like everybody else. That's why I'm working overtime to get this sorted for him."

hblueeyes
03-18-2009, 04:09 AM
Wierd

Me

pepperpot
03-18-2009, 05:59 AM
:stunned

janelle
03-18-2009, 08:55 AM
Wonder if she would have the same attitude if she had a girl. Doesn't she know the difference between sex and love. Seems to be abuse to me---pimping out her son. Seems to be making him into a circus freak more than anything else. Just too stupid. "Someone have sex with my son please." Too weird.

gmyers
03-18-2009, 09:10 AM
I hope she realizes that sex can lead to babies. She may open up a can of worms once he's tried it and likes it. I don't see anything wrong with him having sex or getting married if he's able too.

ElleGee
03-18-2009, 09:22 AM
oooook then

SurferGirl
03-18-2009, 09:40 AM
I can't imagine any mother wanting her son to have sex with a prosititute.
Can you imagine the diseases he could catch. He also shouldn't confuse a sexual act with actual love. She should be more interested in him making friends and possibly finding real love instead of focusing on just sex.

hotwheelstx
03-18-2009, 09:50 AM
OMG....doesn't this woman realize what this can lead to? Totally beyond me. To each his own I guess.

JMO-I think this is a big sign of abuse on the part of the mother. What if her sons (maybe) don't even realize what's going on, have no interest, get obsessed with whoever she might find for them? She's opening a can of worms she can't even imagine.

I'm NOT SAYING these boys have to stay home, not have a life. Why not let them have their own life, do what they want to do, not what you want.

In the long run I think it's going to hurt more than help these boys. What happens if one falls in love with one of these prostitutes? What is she (mom) going to do then? Tell the sons it's not "right" to marry someone like that, they're not his type?

Let nature take it's course. I'm sure as time goes by these "boys" will find true love with someone.

justice250
03-18-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm sure liberal minded people may see nothing wrong with this, but it throws up a big red flag for me. Mother should be investigated.

YankeeMary
03-18-2009, 10:48 AM
I'm sure liberal minded people may see nothing wrong with this, but it throws up a big red flag for me. Mother should be investigated.

I think I am pretty liberal and I find this as wrong as the next person!!! The liberal comment was basically uncalled for. Just because someone is liberal does make one think "pimping" out ones mentally challenged son to be acceptable. Liberals are no more sex freaks, pedophiles or weirdos then conservatives...geez.

ahippiechic
03-18-2009, 10:55 AM

Yes, us Liberals love this kind of stuff. We do it to all our children, didn't you know that???

speedygirl
03-18-2009, 11:25 AM

Huh? I don't think so. I'm liberal and no parent should be out trying to procure something for their child like sex. That should be a personal decision. And if the son is not capable of making that decision, it should not be made for him.
Some people are just screwed up. As a mother I know that I don't even want to know about my kids sex lives! I just want to know they're responsible.

whatever
03-18-2009, 12:56 PM
If she meant Liberal by politics, what the heck does that have to do with hiring a prostitue for your kid?
I think the mom is wacko for doing this. He should be able to find a woman and have sex on his own terms and time. Which I'm sure he would if the mom would stay out of it.

speedygirl
03-18-2009, 01:04 PM
If she meant Liberal by politics, what the heck does that have to do with hiring a prostitue for your kid?I think the mom is wacko for doing this. He should be able to find a woman and have sex on his own terms and time. Which I'm sure he would if the mom would stay out of it.

Exactly. Some people have trouble realizing that it is a morality issue and has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative, lol.

Mini
03-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Uh there is something seriously wrong with her.

Yes kids with disabilities are just like everyone else. They can LOVE. They have feelings. They are wonderful kids. How does she know this is what HE wants? Its his life. Its SEX not love shes pimping him out.